Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know,i think those Juma's would look good on any color.That's my next big purchase is some Juma panels.
By the way,post up a pic when you put those on the red.That's the one i'll be getting mine for,so curiuos to see how the black juma looks on the red.
Haven't switched the other side but here's the back. So red or blue? I really think they look better on the red but damn then the sxk mission switch was a waste
09db07757b1c2703f4b84df99e4b4792.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok guys, the tip on the left fits sxk and bbv. I'm guessing Jmk tip.
The one one the right only fits bbv and not sxk. Do you guys have an idea what brand. I've seen so many shopping but can't remember.

Also all the stuff I plan on selling I'll find out if I can just make a list here or if I actually have to post it up. But things will hopefully be selling. If yall be buying, that is. Lol
31b1f9ca56ca1a3a3577a10ec3065530.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or maybe this?

e606b622bb96243006d2c6a779a1dc7e.png
I don't know. It seems like this would be for all packages if true. My Blotto win got here from Hong Kong in a few days with DHL. Also, some people even on this site are getting their China orders in less than 2 weeks.

If by "postmaster" he means anybody connected with USPS, I put no stock in that whatsoever. They have lied through their teeth to me plenty of times just to tell me something.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did have a big delay with Fasttech getting an order shipped, but it got here. I have a 3F order right now sitting over there for 2 and a half months, but they shipped it right away. That order is with China post. That's one of the reasons I say, if somebody does order from over there, don't use China post.

As far as I remember this is the only time I've used China post and also the only time I've had a delay like this on that side of the world. My biggest problems still are with USPS by far.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know. It seems like this would be for all packages if true. My Blotto win got here from Hong Kong in a few days with DHL. Also, some people even on this site are getting their China orders in less than 2 weeks.

If by "postmaster" he means anybody connected with USPS, I put no stock in that whatsoever. They have lied through their teeth to me plenty of times just to tell me something.

I find it plausible. Is it the hard truth? Dunno...

KHW still getting their New RTAs to people across the world in 1-3 days using proper DHL. (Budapest-Hungary)

Suicide Modz got me my Nightmare RDA in a couple days (Tamworth-UK) DHL

Got my 3F order in 26days (normally 15-18) that I ordered in May during the time their shipping times were of old.

I really don’t know the deal going on with China deliveries, but I am ok with not ordering from them ever again, and paying a small premium on proven, faster vendors, to me its a no-brainer.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m frugal when it comes to purchases; I have the money to buy whatever I want vape related, but cheaper for the same thing is great too.

Additionally I don’t mind waiting a tad longer if I save a good chunk, but with what may be the new norm of delivery times, I’m not going to fret paying let’s say $161(VapeSnail) shipped from Florida or save $5 and get it from Europe (delivery times equal).

Perfect example is the nightmare RDA I got... it was $67 shipped from SM direct, I saw it say DHL only, EVcigarettes had it also, but it came out to $74 cause their standard non-tracked USPS was $16... not down for companies that charge triple shipping... that $4.50 it’s costs them no way equals $16

Anyway, we can agree that China is a crap shoot now, with their varied delivery times.

Relevant tidbit... I can buy the Snail now without batting an eye... but I am strict with spending, my vape purchases are solely bought with budgeting via an allowance. Which is very modest, being $30 a month... that $30 kicks in the 19th of every month (coincides with my bday 5/19) like when I bought the Viking Grip mech... it almost cleaned out my allowance fund...then everyone getting Asgard’s, I nabbed the brass one and it put me over a few bucks truly felt bad for a second.

But I have $120 in my PP from a previous sale... $30 on The 19th... misc items in classifieds hopefully sell... so I can grab a hybrid Konicio Ultem tip along with the Snail.

Dang, fucking wall of text and tangents

Woot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't switched the other side but here's the back. So red or blue? I really think they look better on the red but damn then the sxk mission switch was a waste
09db07757b1c2703f4b84df99e4b4792.jpg

I agree,they do look better on the red,but they look good on both really,i think it makes the red pop a bit more though.That mission switch is what's holding me up on getting a Juma set.They are so damn expensive that i can't buy 2 sets,so i'm waiting on my mission switch to get here,so i can use it a while and then decide whether to get the Juma panels made for the round button or the mission.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one one the right only fits bbv and not sxk. Do you guys have an idea what brand. I've seen so many shopping but can't remember.

Also all the stuff I plan on selling I'll find out if I can just make a list here or if I actually have to post it up. But things will hopefully be selling. If yall be buying, that is. Lol

That first one looks like a JMK Pico +,it's the 3rd from the left in this pic,the other one i think is an Atmistique Bozo.

jmk.jpg Bozo.jpg

mackman

Member For 4 Years

Looks like Atmistique tip

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it plausible. Is it the hard truth? Dunno...

KHW still getting their New RTAs to people across the world in 1-3 days using proper DHL. (Budapest-Hungary)

Suicide Modz got me my Nightmare RDA in a couple days (Tamworth-UK) DHL

Got my 3F order in 26days (normally 15-18) that I ordered in May during the time their shipping times were of old.

I really don’t know the deal going on with China deliveries, but I am ok with not ordering from them ever again, and paying a small premium on proven, faster vendors, to me its a no-brainer.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m frugal when it comes to purchases; I have the money to buy whatever I want vape related, but cheaper for the same thing is great too.

Additionally I don’t mind waiting a tad longer if I save a good chunk, but with what may be the new norm of delivery times, I’m not going to fret paying let’s say $161(VapeSnail) shipped from Florida or save $5 and get it from Europe (delivery times equal).

Perfect example is the nightmare RDA I got... it was $67 shipped from SM direct, I saw it say DHL only, EVcigarettes had it also, but it came out to $74 cause their standard non-tracked USPS was $16... not down for companies that charge triple shipping... that $4.50 it’s costs them no way equals $16

Anyway, we can agree that China is a crap shoot now, with their varied delivery times.

Relevant tidbit... I can buy the Snail now without batting an eye... but I am strict with spending, my vape purchases are solely bought with budgeting via an allowance. Which is very modest, being $30 a month... that $30 kicks in the 19th of every month (coincides with my bday 5/19) like when I bought the Viking Grip mech... it almost cleaned out my allowance fund...then everyone getting Asgard’s, I nabbed the brass one and it put me over a few bucks truly felt bad for a second.

But I have $120 in my PP from a previous sale... $30 on The 19th... misc items in classifieds hopefully sell... so I can grab a hybrid Konicio Ultem tip along with the Snail.

Dang, fucking wall of text and tangents

Woot!
Somehow I didn't see this post until just now.

I didn't see it in the appreciation thread. Does this mean you made your mind up about getting a BB?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not yet, that is just the BB itself ;)

Have two avenues to get the snail...

$162 total from VapinArt in Florida USPS delivered
$154 Total from Steam and Vape DHL delivered
Seems like Steam and Vape would ve the way to go no?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll probably go with VapinArt just to give money to a US company... never ordered from them, but known of them for ages... never heard a bad thing about them.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah, didn't know France. Wonder if DHL from there would beat USPS from Florida :rolleyes:

Every DHL order I've had from Europe has taken no longer than 3 days and delivers 7 days a week.

Vs slow unreliable USPS from Florida, which takes 2 days just to get in transit ;)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do you like the hybrid drip tip from Smugglers? I noticed they are $20 shipped
I really like them. The green is perfect to me. The red black is more grey, but also really nice. Thread is great and no troubke with them sticking in the chimney, no trouble with reading. The resin does not come all the way down which might bother some, but minimal to me. Green is vase, red is volcano. It is short imo, so really glad I didn't get stubby volcano. Try to show exposed metal
15924083239172016408807.jpg
1592408362043114911548.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But for the price, they are great imo. Buttons are really nice as well. I'm a curved tip kinda guy anyway, but wish I would have gotten a few more vase. Still might I guess....

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that is the one thing that I'll be searching for is a Drip Tip...

I have plenty of 510s, even ones that will cover the factory key. just none in Ultem ;)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that is the one thing that I'll be searching for is a Drip Tip...

I have plenty of 510s, even ones that will cover the factory key. just none in Ultem ;)
Dunno if you are a fan of Whistle tips, but I sent a Ultem one to Jinx'd maybe he doesn't use. I can't get away from the threaded ones though. Sooooo much easier to deal with if you need to take the boro out. I usually take mine out once or twice a day to clean up a bit in there. I got nothin' ultem :(

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll figure something out... its not that Black won't look good... Ultem button will match the mod, black panels and drip tip will look fine.

Many more black drip tips out there that will work... plus even without flattening the key I can always do what I did the last time and just underscore the drip tips to fit flush... which I did from just turning the drip tip over the nut itself which grooved the underside

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My only issue now is retarded Tapatalk... with the change they did last night to the server it logged me out of all devices and my computer... I log back in and I can't post or check things via app.

Says I don't have permissions etc... happens like every two months... Most likely TT not caught up with VU on the changes... dunno, its old though lol

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll figure something out... its not that Black won't look good... Ultem button will match the mod, black panels and drip tip will look fine.

Many more black drip tips out there that will work... plus even without flattening the key I can always do what I did the last time and just underscore the drip tips to fit flush... which I did from just turning the drip tip over the nut itself which grooved the underside
Your gonna do Kurbis with G10's and Ultem button right? Yeah, black would look really good as well I think.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My only issue now is retarded Tapatalk... with the change they did last night to the server it logged me out of all devices and my computer... I log back in and I can't post or check things via app.

Says I don't have permissions etc... happens like every two months... Most likely TT not caught up with VU on the changes... dunno, its old though lol
Fuck TT, lol. I quit and won't go back...

VU Sponsors