Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me too. And it kinda pisses me off a bit that it wasn't my scheme :rolleyes::giggle: But he did it up perfect imho, and I can't mess with it.
haha yeah i remember you changing things a couple times. Every time i saw it, i'd think to myself, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? KNOCK IT OFF!

:giggle::giggle:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i used to be quite fond of the berserker 1.5 rta. That was just before i got my billets
Oh man, I never liked that one. I had some of the V1's and it was the worst mtl tra I have ever dealt with. Maybe bad clones, idk, but all kinds of problems. I did get a V1.5 and maybe it didn't get a fair shake cuz of that, I don't remember.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How's the build quality and vape on that? I miss my authentic

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Just semi shitty screws, but usable. Other than that fine. I have 3 or 4 different brands of clones, other than color can't tell them apart. Vape is fantastic imo, why I always go to em. Wouldn't think the vape would be any less than your authentic, but can't say for sure. Only thing I have noticed is when I put the extention in both of my black ones they leak a bit. Not bad, but there. I have taken an extension from a SS working fine, put it in a black, and leaks. No idea what's up with that. Never any leaking with SS or blue. Could be the black ones are YTFK, but not sure.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And to think, there is a bzkr 2.0 out now also
c122556d6e3afb8bf9ebf7318abc61af.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBecnehlECj/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just semi shitty screws, but usable. Other than that fine. I have 3 or 4 different brands of clones, other than color can't tell them apart. Vape is fantastic imo, why I always go to em. Wouldn't think the vape would be any less than your authentic, but can't say for sure. Only thing I have noticed is when I put the extention in both of my black ones they leak a bit. Not bad, but there. I have taken an extension from a SS working fine, put it in a black, and leaks. No idea what's up with that. Never any leaking with SS or blue. Could be the black ones are YTFK, but not sure.
Thanks for the info! I got an Expromizer V4 on the way so I'll let you know how that is sometime next year

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I’m thinking the BB will be here in an hour

I just got an update text that it was scanned at my local post office at 430a

I’ll go look at 2pm when the driver normally makes his rounds near me

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I’m thinking the BB will be here in an hour

I just got an update text that it was scanned at my local post office at 430a

I’ll go look at 2pm when the driver normally makes his rounds near me

Just thinkin, for a guy that only likes plain jane and not sure on BB, you sure seem excited............... :D

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just thinkin, for a guy that only likes plain jane and not sure on BB, you sure seem excited............... :D

I just don’t play Barbie House with my vapes

So I’m and rather pedestrian and plain in comparison to others.

It will be my second go at the BB, last time there weren’t these fancy atomizers for it

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does this mean you're gonna let it sit there until you get it? :rolleyes:

yup... This BB is pretty slick... if it wasnt for the Bubble gum and cedar scent, I'd say it was new. My hands smell like cedar... the bubble wrap smelled like cedar...

But yeah, it sits til I get the snail.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b61b47ee7f60fe5a828de716494f175b.plist

Look at that

Smells like bubblegum and cedar

Shit... now I need to order the Snail

Goddammit mine hasnt even gotten to NC yet. Lol. Glad it made it man.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yup... This BB is pretty slick... if it wasnt for the Bubble gum and cedar scent, I'd say it was new. My hands smell like cedar... the bubble wrap smelled like cedar...

But yeah, it sits til I get the snail.
Man I have no idea what could be the cedar. The bubble wrap roll is in a box with some homemade phone holders but they're cherry. Honestly have no clue man.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Grape apple nerdz. Lol. Sorry man I washed the shit out of the boro I thought.

Oh its all good... its a given it would have the scent of the previous owner... its why I wasn't to enamored about it having anything but the BB/Nut and panels

Like the Dvarw when it arrives... 20 mins in the Ultrasonic... I bet it still will smell like Mango Sticky Rice

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man I have no idea what could be the cedar. The bubble wrap roll is in a box with some homemade phone holders but they're cherry. Honestly have no clue man.

if its Cherry wood, it smells good... Reminds me of when I smoked Cigars and when I opened my humidor... not as pungent, but not unpleasant in the least

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if its Cherry wood, it smells good... Reminds me of when I smoked Cigars and when I opened my humidor... not as pungent, but not unpleasant in the least
Hell I should've sent you one of the phone stands. Good for movies and shit

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hell I should've sent you one of the phone stands. Good for movies and shit

To blind... I have an Iphone 8 Plus with the larger screen... changed the Font Size to larger, in bold... and I still can't read the thing unless I have my 2.50's on...

Should see me at the computer... 30" monitor and at 150% zoom, just to type this shit without my progressives on LOL

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I’m that crazy guy who wakes up at 3:45am even when he doesn’t have to.

Coffee is made, already making lunch for the wife... dogs fed, doing some light forum reading and responding to pms... and in a few mins about to take the dogs for the morning mile walk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well it made it to the next hub over from my local at 9am. Sometimes they make it though. We'll see

USPS was late to push the update for the BB... when they did it showed the scan arriving at my local office at 4am... which means that day... but I didnt get the update til noon... then it said OFD an hour before it arrived ;)

INTERCEPT! the package ;)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I am here looking through all my 510 Black drip tips... and the most absolute perfect one that would rock the BB... is the one I sent with the trade to MrMeowgi ;)

upload_2020-6-18_10-46-2.png

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was part of the package... had too... I knew it would be the perfect one too.

So hunting another down in the states now... not paying $27 for a drip tip from KHW
Talk to Trevor... they missed an item in his package and he was asking if he could piggy back on my order... which I'm not making unfortunately

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Talk to Trevor... they missed an item in his package and he was asking if he could piggy back on my order... which I'm not making unfortunately

Asked him... not sure if he already paid etc, waiting for response

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ah... the bastards!

3f has them, cheap... but they arent on the 24hr ship... and already being friday there in Virus-ville... it wont leave til Tuesday, then take 2 months to get here LOL

Still ordered them though... fuckers got me

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thanks, but I am actually fine on drip tips... ordered from China the same as I sent to mrmeowgi... he also has the factory white one just the same... for RDL its the perfect bore, height and circumference... plus I still have a ton of the coppervape ones I had for the Dvarw MTL that are comfy also.

But yeah, that black Dvarw DL one... I have a feeling he might use it on the BB also... and end up ordering a few

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors