Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm gonna try mine anyway just outta curiosity. I bought an authetic key from a guy on Reddit before I knew they didn't fit. I still have it here somewhere in my disorganized box of BB stuff.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yesterday's vape mail. I guess I'll find out how well Cerakote holds up.

View attachment 173140

View attachment 173141

Should hold well...

Only a few things you make experience over time.

Porous: Dirt and grime will show more than the anodized units

Chips: once there is a chip... it can become problematic, but that is completely dependent on how well they cured the cerakote and prepped the aluminum.

Other than that... cerakote is pretty resilient to table rash... still happens, but not as easily as the anodizing.

Looks really vibrant compared to their anodized gray/clear coated

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just tried my authentic key in both of my 2020 SXK billets, Evolv verification in the last 6 months and it didn't fit either one.

Maybe it's a pre Rev.4 key and they were different or something. I don't know.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Saw this last night

Available from Atmizoo, going to order a set

I really think they’re missing something not making them in the color ways of BBs

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm looking for a SXK DNA 60 in either red or blue if anybody is looking to let one go. I got a Black one and three Bantam Boxes. Really enjoying these things....

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking for a SXK DNA 60 in either red or blue if anybody is looking to let one go. I got a Black one and three Bantam Boxes. Really enjoying these things....
Sorry man. The only place I knew of for MAYBE finding a red one (England) is out. Blue is even tougher.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hopefully something will come along. Thanks. The one you linked to above looks like a sweet deal for someone. It won't last long....
I snagged a red one from that outfit in England a few weeks ago and now they're gone. I kept putting it off, but I'm glad I finally did. I'll keep an eye out.

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor

I have a genuine Fawkes SS-B that I would sell for slightly less than RRP with shipping if you're of a mind for an original. It is 9/10 condition. There is not a mark on it and the boro still has the original paper tab that it ships with. The boro has never been used.

PM me if you're interested.

VU Sponsors