bushmasterar15

Member For 4 Years
c2a3210822f599f7634bb30c8736e69b.jpg

a67b14ac425fd1b1a36cfac6c420b7e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man you’d think this thread would be hoppin’ with all the boro mods en accessories popping up! I just haven’t had any new new to share. I do have some good news though!

I hit on the BMM list finally!

Plain .38 Special with blue juma buttons and Rook tip ordered!

Realistically I won’t see it until end of November/ beginning of December but that’s okay. Plenty of stuff to vape in the meantime.

Anyone have a blue boro they don’t need so I can get all matchy matchy when the time comes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man you’d think this thread would be hoppin’ with all the boro mods en accessories popping up! I just haven’t had any new new to share. I do have some good news though!

Realistically I won’t see it until end of November/ beginning of December but that’s okay. Plenty of stuff to vape in the meantime.

Anyone have a blue boro they don’t need so I can get all matchy matchy when the time comes?

Nice man! You have been waiting forever!!! 👍👍

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, new it had been forever. So is the .38 special a mod other than the stash?
Idk much about bmm.
I think I have an extra sxk blue boro, I will check for ya when I get back home.
I haven't had good luck with colored sxk boro's lasting though......

Yeah they've got the.38 Special which is 21700 DNA 60 but smaller than the Stash, BoRat which is taller but thinner 18650 DNA 60

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Congrats! I've been in the BMM group since 2017 and haven't hit a list yet. :sad_panda:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Congrats.He makes some killer mods but the wait after hitting a spot is terrible,waiting that long gives me anxiety haha.I hit my 2nd spot at the end of May,I should get my 2nd Borat within a few weeks,but I've been on the page every day waiting to see a finished pic of it haha.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow you guys definitely have more patience than me lol!

It helps if you’re not getting your hopes up every week. Most of the time I didn’t even watch the randos get run. I just checked afterward to see if i hit on the off chance I didn’t see Charles’ PM or didn’t get tagged somehow.
Also I have plenty of vape gear to keep me busy already haha!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats.He makes some killer mods but the wait after hitting a spot is terrible,waiting that long gives me anxiety haha.I hit my 2nd spot at the end of May,I should get my 2nd Borat within a few weeks,but I've been on the page every day waiting to see a finished pic of it haha.

I’m trying to be chill about it. It won’t be easy but I have boro mods already so they’ll be just fine in the meantime. Kinda wished I kept my gold Kerch though. That would’ve looked pretty awesome with a brass tip/button combo!

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It helps if you’re not getting your hopes up every week. Most of the time I didn’t even watch the randos get run. I just checked afterward to see if i hit on the off chance I didn’t see Charles’ PM or didn’t get tagged somehow.

Looks like you just hit "going to event" on the weekly rando? One in for @inganeer

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like you just hit "going to event" on the weekly rando? One in for @inganeer

No there’s a Master List that lasts about six months that gets run regularly. The signup was in June I think. That list gets run three weeks of the month, then he does an Open List for people to sign up on indivisible that runs once a month. There’s also the collab lists which are usually open that are separate from those too.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No there’s a Master List that lasts about six months that gets run regularly. The signup was in June I think. That list gets run three weeks of the month, then he does an Open List for people to sign up on indivisible that runs once a month. There’s also the collab lists which are usually open that are separate from those too.

Of course it couldn't be that easy....SMH

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sounds like me.I usually watch when he runs them,just to see if there's any new info,but both times that I've won a spot were days that I didn't watch,so I don't watch them much now haha.I figure the less I watch,the better my chances to hit again so I can grab either a 38 or a stash haha.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like me.I usually watch when he runs them,just to see if there's any new info,but both times that I've won a spot were days that I didn't watch,so I don't watch them much now haha.I figure the less I watch,the better my chances to hit again so I can grab either a 38 or a stash haha.

I’m just glad I don’t have to pay attention for the rest of the year! I’m not big on the collabs… cool designs and all but just not my style.
Maybe I’ll sign up again next year for one of the squonks or a Nicely.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not sure I've posted in this thread before, since I haven't had a Billet Box. I'm hoping that the words "SXK BB styled" aren't blasphemy in here.

All that to say that FT has the non-DNA SXK BB in four colors on sale with code "DEALS" for less than $70 (different prices for different colors, and yesterday when I was looking, they had black, white, purple, and champagne silver). Also, about $4.00-plus off the Mission Orbit clone bridge and tank with code "MAP." (Actually, I just looked again, and the DEALS promo includes a bunch more bridges/doors/drip tips and stuff.)

I didn't order the Mission Orbit, but I did finally give in to an SXK BB and a bunch of bits and bobs to go with it, from both FT and the Billi Billi store.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not at all. I crawled out of the BB hole before it grew into a giant sinkhole, boro madness, lol

I really thought I had avoided the hole. I had ordered a Supbox and an Ambition Mods Molen bridge, and didn't like either one of them at all. Then I bought a DotAIO from the Hardware thread. It came with a DotMission clone, and I didn't like it much (the DotMission), so I ordered a DotMobb clone and that was what tipped me over the edge. I put the DotMission in an OhmAIO that I'd had for a while, and it worked a treat in there, and the DotMobb was fantastic in the DotAIO. So then I started thinking, well, maybe the Molen bridge is just crappy.

Right after that I bought a Mission Orbit clone from the Hardware thread here, and ordered a 5AVape clone of a Hussar BXR boro mod, thinking I'd put those two pieces together. The Mission Orbit disappeared into the black hole of the postal service between here and 50 freakin miles away. It still hasn't shown up. So then I wasn't going to have a bridge for the Hussar. Well, it came (the Hussar) and I figured I might as well try the Molen bridge in it. It isn't fantastic, but it's definitely worlds better than it was in the Supbox.

Yesterday a Mobb V2 clone from AliExpress got here, and I wasn't going to build it yet, but couldn't stand it so I put it into the Hussar BXR. OMG! What a great vape!

I'd been looking for days and days because I had decided to order another boro mod, and couldn't make up my mind between an Aspire Boxx, a Sunbox, or an SXK BB. When I saw the SXKs on sale yesterday, well shoot, that was like the Universe shoving my face right down into it. You know how it is. Some things are just meant to be. :crazy: Had also begun to wonder if I was just stepping all around the BB thing, ordering nearly EVERYTHING BUT, and was gonna just keep on spending money until I finally broke down and bought a BB. So yeah, ok, I took the hint. :)

VU Sponsors