4b06b54276134deb365dbd5d3be3c453.jpg
2cf5727dfa617e3a256074cac6c168b3.jpg
cbfee27ff7d38038919f4d592bcd178b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dang!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There has to be a story, and I wanna hear it!!!
See my post right above yours

The longer version is that he ordered a new XvoStick DNA 60 from Mini-Ecig and no signs of it being ready any time soon due to COVID. Got tired of waiting so offered his Delro in trade. I added my Tripod to sweeten the deal. The Delro isn't in the best shape so it was a fair trade IMO.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
See my post right above yours

The longer version is that he ordered a new XvoStick DNA 60 from Mini-Ecig and no signs of it being ready any time soon due to COVID. Got tired of waiting so offered his Delro in trade. I added my Tripod to sweeten the deal. The Delro isn't in the best shape so it was a fair trade IMO.

More a reason to not fret it in the pocket...

Not that I would anyway, surface scuffs are easy to repair... it’s the edges like on the button panel I see that would need special attention by someone with a cnc and make a slightly longer button panel.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More a reason to not fret it in the pocket...

Not that I would anyway, surface scuffs are easy to repair... it’s the edges like on the button panel I see that would need special attention by someone with a cnc and make a slightly longer button panel.
Yes exactly. I'm definitely going to use it. I'll probably sand down that one spot and deal with the gap. It doesn't really bug me and I don't plan to customize it much. Just a black integrated tip. It came with a copper FF one and I fucking hate it. Way too short for me.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this up in the Hardware section if anyone is interested ?

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Nope, that's my version of putting Kurbis in Rat, so it's the Dubyaenstine, lol. Idk what they named it.

Cool. After I posted I realized that it was a 2019 model so it couldn't be what I thought. The Franken version I was thinking of was in the second week of Franken versions I believe. It was a Dober with Kurbis panels on it. They also had a Kurbis with Dober panels on it. I didn't buy either one and I regret that now. I don't recall the names they were given.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool. After I posted I realized that it was a 2019 model so it couldn't be what I thought. The Franken version I was thinking of was in the second week of Franken versions I believe. It was a Dober with Kurbis panels on it. They also had a Kurbis with Dober panels on it. I didn't buy either one and I regret that now. I don't recall the names they were given.
I remember that, I believe it was the second week. Don't remember the name, but remember seeing the Dober with Kurbis, and thinking call it what ya want, that's the Clevland Browns, lol

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the 1st bundle, a lot. But... I have bought a lot of my stuff used, and always pay $240-$250 for the box, and about 70% of retail for the extras. I feel that is fair, and so do the people I have bought from. He is basically asking RRP, and about $200 too high, imo
Not saying it won't sell, in fact it most likely will, just not to me.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok @R3alJim Shady , or anybody wanting to chime in. I built and wicked the Bridg'd and Snail, and tried to take as many pictures as I could. To be clear, I am not faulting either bridge, just trying to figure out how to make them work for me, which they are not. Any help, tips, criticism is welcome. I can't quite pinpoint either of my problems with them, just that I cannot get them to vape right. Have had dry hits, leaking, gurgling with both I believe. This is how I build my Vapeshells and Xeta's, and absolutely love them.
Bridg'd 27g Kanthol, 6 wraps, .85 ohms, with 1.5mm insert, to mtl
20201025_195618.jpg
20201025_195630.jpg
20201025_200751.jpg
20201025_200813.jpg

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok @R3alJim Shady , or anybody wanting to chime in. I built and wicked the Bridg'd and Snail, and tried to take as many pictures as I could. To be clear, I am not faulting either bridge, just trying to figure out how to make them work for me, which they are not. Any help, tips, criticism is welcome. I can't quite pinpoint either of my problems with them, just that I cannot get them to vape right. Have had dry hits, leaking, gurgling with both I believe. This is how I build my Vapeshells and Xeta's, and absolutely love them.
View attachment 172004
View attachment 172005
View attachment 172006
View attachment 172007
I run my coil slightly higher, but my bigger question is what vg/pg % are you using?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I run my coil slightly higher, but my bigger question is what vg/pg % are you using?
I think, but not sure, most of my problems with the Bridg'd have been leaking and gurgling, so raising the coil sure could be the problem, will try that. I mix (for them at 65% VG), and may run up to 70% VG with bought juice, no higher.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think, but not sure, most of my problems with the Bridg'd have been leaking and gurgling, so raising the coil sure could be the problem, will try that. I mix (for them at 65% VG), and may run up to 70% VG with bought juice, no higher.
Dry hits were an issue for me when I ran 70% VG until I really started thinning out the tails of my cotton, but then you said you get gurgling too which is odd, unless you're talking about a different wick job. Either way I find the snail to be the pickiest of my bridges for wicking but once you get it it's good. Have you watched Mark Todd's review and build, he had similar problems in the beginning

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 172004
View attachment 172005
View attachment 172006
View attachment 172007
I don't have the Bridg'd but do have a Snail. That looks very similar to the way I do mine. I do 7 wraps of 26G on a 2.5mm rod. Comes out about 0.89 ohms.
About the only changes I make are if I'm using a heavier VG juice I will thin the ends of my wicks so they flow better. Don't know if this is of any help but am curious of others input.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have the Bridg'd but do have a Snail. That looks very similar to the way I do mine. I do 7 wraps of 26G on a 2.5mm rod. Comes out about 0.89 ohms.
About the only changes I make are if I'm using a heavier VG juice I will thin the ends of my wicks so they flow better. Don't know if this is of any help but am curious of others input.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
Forgot to post, but that is exactly the build and ohms in the snail.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Forgot to post, but that is exactly the build and ohms in the snail.
I'm guessing you've adjusted on the fly? If I were getting leaking and gurgling I'd tuck some more cotton in here
20201025_232613.jpg
Aside from having the coil slightly higher I'm not going to be of any help aside from that. Good luck man, I hope you get it

Edit: Seriously though, watch Marks video...his wicking tutorial is bang on

Last edited:

VU Sponsors