Become a Patron!

Brophmantooth is Mechanical King and a Thief

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Beware this guy is a complete Criminal...I have been trying to contact him for the past two weeks about a trade. He received a lot of several items from me but never shipped his part. Have been trying to contact him contact and received a message from his "wife" saying he was hospitalized but she would mail out the trade...this was after he forgot his charger for his phone that had my address and then again never made it to the POFFICE.He has even gone as far to list the stuff he received from me on another site for trade....Be Wary of this Guy makes u question everyone. This is my 1st bad encounter and luckily there wasnt any money involved. Behavior like this really tarnishes us all. BELOW ARE THE SCREENSHOTS
322764aba8764d84a4611cd90a0ff885.jpg
0d4159ebc209ba4dc59f8b9440f4daa9.jpg
d4b9965ae4fbb036ed4ac0e79084d421.jpg
0f0ac942f2f9e110b45f6ab1a9c6283b.jpg
b37be126b72b5db5cac5703d6d8a7c99.jpg
ec0bf30cb740e914d0ec95a208052b04.jpg
4a9ca1e8aca41ce7fd72ba3743f70212.jpg
f70c3211ff17a7028dd2fde05ad23373.jpg
7b8420d13cc1c83e3de5cac09cf8b953.jpg
ecbef8ad1189ead6b1a611894ee03c79.jpg
be54c2abc748a3faf6db9f01f8a10082.jpg
15fe0ef05096fae63428268882379ac5.jpg
8e2972e804c265aa096e192c1130a028.jpg
0403dcc57e61c67ca6302a80e9f0304b.jpg
b7e6e4ca6d47502196290ac84b69d7e2.jpg
ca177c96ea663c3c1bac8d5dd8a6611f.jpg
ebed1cc5de0fe8556c06bf05a64f1d00.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to hear but I guess you missed the other threads about this thief. Maybe you should tag some of the Moderators because this is ongoing.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn man that's some BS. All the good and trusting people on here. I hate a thief. I think Steve something had some issues a while back. About donating a mod or something. Sorry to hear that man.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hate a thief. I think Steve something had some issues a while back. About donating a mod or something.

Yes, myself and others were trying to get a free MOD for people in need (Shipped directly to them) but he pulled the same shit saying he was broke and then he shipped them but all 3 packages got returned to him. Then he started bad mouthing me. He is a lowlife piece of garbage and here is more proof.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He said he shipped them but his truck broke down and he left the receipt in his truck and then he went mental when I asked if he had a tracking number so I could track it for the person since she was in the Hospital.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yeah and hes selling my stuff in chefs forums....dick

He ain't selling shit now. I locked the thread so he can't change anything. Proof that he's selling YOUR items - basically stolen property as far as I'm concerned. I went along with it at first to get him to dig his hole a little deeper.

The other thing that gets me is that when he first showed up and claimed to have lost his job and needed juice. I sent him a stuffed medium flat rate box of juice - WELL OVER a full liter of different flavors. Completely free. What an asshole.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, myself and others were trying to get a free MOD for people in need (Shipped directly to them) but he pulled the same shit saying he was broke and then he shipped them but all 3 packages got returned to him. Then he started bad mouthing me. He is a lowlife piece of garbage and here is more proof.
Yea I remember that

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Didnt hurt too bad
All n all most of tge stuff came free with my vapebox...the squonk cline was a an efuntop black friday deal...i think i paid 20 for the serpent....getting this shythead outted......PRICELESS

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
scary he was thinking about how to get a PIF going. probably couldnt figure out how to get the box back to himself more quickly
I thought about that too. That's why I didn't jump in on it. If chef it someone not new started in I'd jump in but not someone with posts starting in January

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I thought about that too. That's why I didn't jump in on it. If chef it someone not new started in I'd jump in but not someone with posts starting in January

Whats a pif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pay it forward. Like a vape it forward box. Take something, leave something of equal or greater value and ship it to the next in line

That would have just been his Modus Operandi that it was shipped and he would give a BS excuse like he lost the receipt. He is doing a lot of posting saying he is a Veteran and hopefully some Veterans catch on and nail him good.

Last edited:

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks Chef....You guys have helped me since day 1 and it has been a great experience...This is just another lesson learned but it doesnt burn too too bad...iVe learned more helpful stuff in these past 7 months and have passed on to alot of new vapers as well. Chef ill be back lurkin and looking when i get some more cheese..But truly thanks for the advise and help

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
He didn't scam me per se, but said he was gonna trade me a bubble glass tube for my blitzen rta since I broke mine for my 4ml one. Said to wait for him to send first with tracking before I send out my trade. Eventually said he sent it out, but didn't need the trade anymore because he no longer had the tank, but I never got a tracking and never go the bubble glass either :(

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I still feel this needs to stay in the trades section as it gives u a detail of who not to deal with that is easily found...unlike the hall of shame thread....IJS for a little while at least

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The moderator that moved the thread, left a redirect link in trades.
All is still able to be seen from the original link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This same thing happened to me. I sent him a box full of DIY juice when he first came around. He said he was going to pay me but then gave every excuse why he couldn't. I just figured he didn't like the juice and I forgot about it.

This guy doesn't seem very smart.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This same thing happened to me. I sent him a box full of DIY juice when he first came around. He said he was going to pay me but then gave every excuse why he couldn't. I just figured he didn't like the juice and I forgot about it.

This guy doesn't seem very smart.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk
Might be PTSD....piece of turdshitty dickhead syndrome

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If true, he's a turd.

I sent him a priority mail medium flat rate box full of free mods, attys, and juice before the shit hit the fan. Nothing really great, and stuff I was never going to use but now feel like I may have been one of his patsies. I thought I was PIFing stuff to homeless veterans, but will never know for sure. Seems to me that with all the controversy and bullshit excuses that follow this guy, there is reason to believe he is just a lying turd.

Whatever. Karma baby.

stuff.jpg

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Stuff like this sucks and makes you not want to help people. The guy seemed like he wanted to learn and get involved based on his posts and turns out was just taking advantage of peoples kindness. Sad really considering so many people on here seem so willing to help others.

This thread did remind me though I had a package returned and need to fix the address and reship, so thanks @Redbullque for the reminder. Sorry you got ripped off.

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If true, he's a turd.

I sent him a priority mail medium flat rate box full of free mods, attys, and juice before the shit hit the fan. Nothing really great, and stuff I was never going to use but now feel like I may have been one of his patsies. I thought I was PIFing stuff to homeless veterans, but will never know for sure. Seems to me that with all the controversy and bullshit excuses that follow this guy, there is reason to believe he is just a lying turd.

Whatever. Karma baby.

View attachment 110431
Damn sure would have liked that purple boxer!!!

VU Sponsors