Bull City Vapor

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
@Roundhouse @wllmc Thanks for the fast shipping, it's showing up in myusps for delivery Thursday. One thing though, it shows Bull City Vapor on USPS. In these times of bans, you may want to get that changed to Bull City Flavor. Something to think of... :cheers:
Oh yes for certain! I thought they'd finally updated that but apparently not, thanks for pointing that out!

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
I also hope the ejuice recipe/package thing will not cause issues with FDA either. I love BCF and really wish it a long and prosperous life.
Thank you! Yes, the recipe packs have been debated here a lot. I wish I had a crystal ball to see when and how things will play out. The recipes packs call for percentages that could be combined with VG/PG for ejuice or combined with water to flavor beverages such as in homebrew. Our hope is that as these grey areas become more defined we are able to comply quickly enough to avoid too much governmental wrath.

The Cromwell

The Frugal Vapist
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you! Yes, the recipe packs have been debated here a lot. I wish I had a crystal ball to see when and how things will play out. The recipes packs call for percentages that could be combined with VG/PG for ejuice or combined with water to flavor beverages such as in homebrew. Our hope is that as these grey areas become more defined we are able to comply quickly enough to avoid too much governmental wrath.
I hope you steer clear, but the intent part of the regs concerns me.

VU Sponsors