Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Press Corps
VU SWAT
Absolutely, in fact, an email should go out later today with details but I'll activate the code in just a sec for y'all here at VU, its BF2020 and is 20% off sitewide.

Do you ship to New York?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Off to make my cart- looking for a simple mix for a bubble gum flavor- no nicitine
Molinberry American Bubble Gum was suggested
That is a good one and another way I like to make bubble gum is with FLV Bubble Gum FLV Watermelon and Cap Super Sweet. The watermelon when used lower will just lend itself to the bubble gum without a lot of watermelon flavor or if you crank it up a notch you can just make it a watermelon gum as well. I dont usually use sweetener but for bubble gum I feel like you almost need it to nail it right. You can always omit the sweetener as well and would be just fine.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Press Corps
VU SWAT
That is a good one and another way I like to make bubble gum is with FLV Bubble Gum FLV Watermelon and Cap Super Sweet. The watermelon when used lower will just lend itself to the bubble gum without a lot of watermelon flavor or if you crank it up a notch you can just make it a watermelon gum as well. I dont usually use sweetener but for bubble gum I feel like you almost need it to nail it right. You can always omit the sweetener as well and would be just fine.
Thank You- I just added those flavors to my cart- I have never mixed anything before, but thought a simple bubble gum would be a good start.

:hug:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Off to make my cart- looking for a simple mix for a bubble gum flavor- no nicitine
Molinberry American Bubble Gum was suggested
Here's an interesting recipe for bubble gum that is loved by lots of folks. Pretty simple with only 4 flavors.

VU Sponsors