wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Off to make my cart- looking for a simple mix for a bubble gum flavor- no nicitine
Molinberry American Bubble Gum was suggested
That is a good one and another way I like to make bubble gum is with FLV Bubble Gum FLV Watermelon and Cap Super Sweet. The watermelon when used lower will just lend itself to the bubble gum without a lot of watermelon flavor or if you crank it up a notch you can just make it a watermelon gum as well. I dont usually use sweetener but for bubble gum I feel like you almost need it to nail it right. You can always omit the sweetener as well and would be just fine.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That is a good one and another way I like to make bubble gum is with FLV Bubble Gum FLV Watermelon and Cap Super Sweet. The watermelon when used lower will just lend itself to the bubble gum without a lot of watermelon flavor or if you crank it up a notch you can just make it a watermelon gum as well. I dont usually use sweetener but for bubble gum I feel like you almost need it to nail it right. You can always omit the sweetener as well and would be just fine.
Thank You- I just added those flavors to my cart- I have never mixed anything before, but thought a simple bubble gum would be a good start.

:hug:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Off to make my cart- looking for a simple mix for a bubble gum flavor- no nicitine
Molinberry American Bubble Gum was suggested
Here's an interesting recipe for bubble gum that is loved by lots of folks. Pretty simple with only 4 flavors.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Everyone go run to our Facebook page we are giving away a full set of the FLV assortment packs with the FLV recipe book 1 and 2. The contest is also posted on our vendor page on ELR and on Reddit in the DIY_eJuice subreddit :D

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guess who has the FA kitchen flavors ;) Custard Premium, Cookie Premium, Whipped Cream, Pandoro, Milk, Creamy Liqueur Special, Vanilla Cookie, and Custard Extra :D
I just ordered from the UK cuz even though I’m subbed to this thread I didn’t get a notification. Sad puppy I am, lol!

If it wasn’t for @SnapDragon NY my dear friend :hug:I wouldn’t have known

I am so thrilled I don’t have to order from the UK for those flavors anymore!

Thanks @wllmc & @Roundhouse :blowkiss:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am in the SAME boat @Heartsdelight. Bull City Flavors, and @wllmc for the win (again) !!!!
I wish I would’ve gotten the alert for this thread as I just ordered from the UK last Friday & Wllmc posted this last Thursday.

In the past shipments from the UK only took a week but now with USPS slowing down the speed of mail I hope my FA Milk & Custard Premium arrives soon.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
mail

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I missed the Christmas sale! Had cow trouble... Is there going to be another sale soon by any chance? I need another pint ("It comes in PINTS?") of vanilla custard and a couple other smaller ones. If nothing's coming up soon, I'll order anyway, but it would be nice to save a little bit, especially right now. :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
New SSA flavors if anyone is interested :)

Apple, Pinata Type

Watermelon, Taffy Type

Banana, Real Ripe Type

Strawberry, Sweet Fresh Type

Cheesecake in Graham

Rhubarb

Clotted Cream

Raspberry, Blue Type

Banana Cream

Peach, Sweet Type

Bakewell

Honeycomb, Crumble Type

Lemon Wafer, Cream Type

Lemon, Sour Type

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So just out of curiosity how long does it normally take to receive an order? I made my first order this morning because they had my favorite Tobacco.

Hey @wllmc I noticed that the LB Tobacco is scarce is it discontinued? I wanted to but a 16 Oz but have to buy 10 10MLs.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So just out of curiosity how long does it normally take to receive an order? I made my first order this morning because they had my favorite Tobacco.

Hey @wllmc I noticed that the LB Tobacco is scarce is it discontinued? I wanted to but a 16 Oz but have to buy 10 10MLs.
Hey Steve! I would bet you have your package by Friday maybe Saturday with transit times as wonky as they are now. LB Tobacco is set to discontinue.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a couple of other Tobacco's from BCF and will have to create a New Flavor of my own since I have been Vaping the LB Tobacco since I got into DIY years ago. First they got rid of the Butterscotch Graham Tobacco which reminds me I bought Butterscotch~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I have to say the experience with my 1st order so far has been outstanding~! I placed the order at 9AM and received and Email it shipped at 1PM. A 4 hour turn around time is Quality Service to say the least.

Disclaimer: I am not Sponsored by BCF~! LMFAO

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I have to say the experience with my 1st order so far has been outstanding~! I placed the order at 9AM and received and Email it shipped at 1PM. A 4 hour turn around time is Quality Service to say the least.

Disclaimer: I am not Sponsored by BCF~! LMFAO
BCF has always been stellar both in customer service & getting orders out the door. USPS is indeed wonky nowadays though.

VU Sponsors