mail

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
@Roundhouse @wllmc Thanks for the fast shipping, it's showing up in myusps for delivery Thursday. One thing though, it shows Bull City Vapor on USPS. In these times of bans, you may want to get that changed to Bull City Flavor. Something to think of... :cheers:
Oh yes for certain! I thought they'd finally updated that but apparently not, thanks for pointing that out!

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
I also hope the ejuice recipe/package thing will not cause issues with FDA either. I love BCF and really wish it a long and prosperous life.
Thank you! Yes, the recipe packs have been debated here a lot. I wish I had a crystal ball to see when and how things will play out. The recipes packs call for percentages that could be combined with VG/PG for ejuice or combined with water to flavor beverages such as in homebrew. Our hope is that as these grey areas become more defined we are able to comply quickly enough to avoid too much governmental wrath.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you! Yes, the recipe packs have been debated here a lot. I wish I had a crystal ball to see when and how things will play out. The recipes packs call for percentages that could be combined with VG/PG for ejuice or combined with water to flavor beverages such as in homebrew. Our hope is that as these grey areas become more defined we are able to comply quickly enough to avoid too much governmental wrath.
I hope you steer clear, but the intent part of the regs concerns me.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
How concentrated are they? Easy to work with?
The ones I tried seem to be average usage. Madagascar Vanilla is the bomb! it reminds me of those vanilla sticks in the lick a stick candies. I used to use INW Vanilla Cream for that but I think they changed it somewhere along the line and now its the only Vanilla flavor I get that pepper taste from. Anyway back to the question single flavor from 3-5% and adjust for multiple flavor mixes. So far from what I have tried anyway but there are 95 of them to try!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
The ones I tried seem to be average usage. Madagascar Vanilla is the bomb! it reminds me of those vanilla sticks in the lick a stick candies. I used to use INW Vanilla Cream for that but I think they changed it somewhere along the line and now its the only Vanilla flavor I get that pepper taste from. Anyway back to the question single flavor from 3-5% and adjust for multiple flavor mixes. So far from what I have tried anyway but there are 95 of them to try!
Thanks

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, @wllmc and @Roundhouse

I’m having trouble checking out. It’s giving me an error code saying that there’s not enough stock of something but won’t tell me what it is. I’ll try again and take a pic of what I’m getting.

2B250956-03AF-41E0-8C66-6DCD3FBF431A.png
And.....now it went through. Hahahaha. Thanks anyway!

VU Sponsors