Become a Patron!

Bull City Vapor

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Two of my favorite flavors have been discontinued from Bull City :( and hoping someone might know of a good equivalent to SC Blueberry and SC Raspberry and where to purchase from.

Any help would be great and very appreciated.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you @Roundhouse ! Found Blueberry SC :)
Didn't find Raspberry SC, but did find a Raspberry that, hopefully, will work. Description says it's Sweet and Tart, good to mix with fruit flavors :) . So, going to give them a try.
All my flavors come from Bull City, disappointed I gotta go with another company for those two flavors.
But, I do have hope that BC will get them back really soon and all will be good again in the world of DIY E-liquid :)

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
@2WhiteWolves I am very sorry for the inconvenience, we're still waiting on some paperwork from the Super Concentrate company which we have to have for us to continue to import them. They have told us they will be able to provide it but that it will take more time. I'm hopeful we will be able to get them again soon but I don't know when that will be.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@2WhiteWolves I am very sorry for the inconvenience, we're still waiting on some paperwork from the Super Concentrate company which we have to have for us to continue to import them. They have told us they will be able to provide it but that it will take more time. I'm hopeful we will be able to get them again soon but I don't know when that will be.
Glad to hear that, I am almost out too and I haven't bought from anywhere else in over 6 years

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:teehee: just found this yesterday... I stashed away five or six 10ml SC Raspberry in another refrigerator that I had forgotten about :bliss: I'm all excited to be making my next batch of RaspBlu E-liquid
Bought some Peppermint from BC and will be mixing a 10ml RaspBlu with a touch of Peppermint, hope it tastes good :)
I know when I drink Peppermint tea and take a vape of RaspBlu it tastes really good :)

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Is bcf closed for the week or something? Ive never had an order sit unfulfilled for 2 business days.
🤔

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You guys are the best! If we just didn't have to deal with FedEx... On a lark, I put in my order comments to please ask the delivery driver to call before he got here because of a closed gate situation (and some big dogs). I didn't really think it would do any good, but some angel there at BCF got out a sharpie marker and wrote all over the front of the package in big, clear, English letters. (That's important, later in my story.) So a BIG THANK YOU to whoever did that. (Zack, maybe? I can't make out the sig of the person who packed it.)

Since I didn't know anyone had actually written my request on the package, I stood at the front window of the house all day, watching for the delivery driver. Our hedges and trees are in full leaf now that it's summer, and there's only a small gap to see someone approaching the driveway, but you have to be standing at a certain spot to see it. IT IS A MAJOR PAIN. The FedEx guy (kid!) finally showed up mid-afternoon, and luckily, I saw him go by the gap in the hedges. He never pulled up close enough to the gate to be seen from the house, so if I'd missed that one little nano-second, I'd never have known he was there. My husband went out to the gate to get the package and asked the kid if he'd gotten the message to call first and he said NO as he was handing the package to my husband. So hubs pointed at the large black printing on the package and said, "Then what is THIS?" The kid said, "Oh. I didn't see that."

At least our UPS guy knows to go ahead and come in the gate if nobody comes out to meet him right away. We have nothing but trouble with the FedEx guys. But that's not BCF's problem, the whole point of my story was to say THANK YOU for writing the "call first" message on the box, even if the idiot driver didn't read it. If you guys ever decide to use UPS as well, let me know, K? It's such a pleasure doing business with BCF, then to have to deal with FedEx, well, it kinda takes the fun out of it. :(

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You guys are the best! If we just didn't have to deal with FedEx... On a lark, I put in my order comments to please ask the delivery driver to call before he got here because of a closed gate situation (and some big dogs). I didn't really think it would do any good, but some angel there at BCF got out a sharpie marker and wrote all over the front of the package in big, clear, English letters. (That's important, later in my story.) So a BIG THANK YOU to whoever did that. (Zack, maybe? I can't make out the sig of the person who packed it.)

Since I didn't know anyone had actually written my request on the package, I stood at the front window of the house all day, watching for the delivery driver. Our hedges and trees are in full leaf now that it's summer, and there's only a small gap to see someone approaching the driveway, but you have to be standing at a certain spot to see it. IT IS A MAJOR PAIN. The FedEx guy (kid!) finally showed up mid-afternoon, and luckily, I saw him go by the gap in the hedges. He never pulled up close enough to the gate to be seen from the house, so if I'd missed that one little nano-second, I'd never have known he was there. My husband went out to the gate to get the package and asked the kid if he'd gotten the message to call first and he said NO as he was handing the package to my husband. So hubs pointed at the large black printing on the package and said, "Then what is THIS?" The kid said, "Oh. I didn't see that."

At least our UPS guy knows to go ahead and come in the gate if nobody comes out to meet him right away. We have nothing but trouble with the FedEx guys. But that's not BCF's problem, the whole point of my story was to say THANK YOU for writing the "call first" message on the box, even if the idiot driver didn't read it. If you guys ever decide to use UPS as well, let me know, K? It's such a pleasure doing business with BCF, then to have to deal with FedEx, well, it kinda takes the fun out of it. :(
We try :) UPS is actually an option at checkout, Free shipping is still a toss-up between the carriers Im glad you got your package though :D :D :D

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooops, I didn't see your reply until now. I never noticed the UPS option. I usually see the "free shipping" button is checked and go right on to the next screen. But you're saying the free shipping wouldn't apply if I picked UPS? Or it might, but no guarantees? I guess I'll have to figure out how much NOT standing at the window all freaking day is worth to me. It might pencil out in UPS's favor.

It would be good if the aforementioned big dogs would at least BARK when someone pulled up, but they don't. Everyone is scared of them because of their size, but they're just a couple of marshmallows. The UPS guy knows. ;) He always pets them on his way to the house after he's hopped the gate. LOL!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
mmmmm marshmallows lol :D .....Hey Lannie :) yeppers :) Free shipping has so many variables it's hard to say what method of shipping is going to be used until the order is placed and in the hands of the shipping team. The contents, package size, and weight as well as transit times all factor in when making the selection. We try to select the quickest most cost-effective method which is usually a toss-up between Fed Ex 2day and UPS standard but if you have any "Ground Only" items in your cart that will narrow it down to Fed Ex Ground or UPS ground.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, next time I order, I'll check and see if a UPS option is available. Or maybe I'll call and see what my options would be. :) So far, all of our orders have arrived by Fed-Ex, so I thought you had an exclusive contract with them. I don't mind waiting a few extra days for my flavors, either, since I always (mostly always) plan ahead, so I'm never in a big rush.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
(Now if I could just get you guys to quit using those chubby gorilla bottles for the four-ouncers. :gaah: I end up destroying the cap - the inside one - trying to get it off, and sometimes I can't no matter how hard I try, so I have to have my husband destroy it. Those things suck. If I get any older (haha!) I'll have to order all my flavors in pints, just so I can get a civilized, screw-on cap.)

Uh-oh, did I say that out loud? It's OK. I've managed so far, and haven't lost much flavoring to accidental spillage as I'm wrestling with the dropper cap. I'm just hot and cranky today. I need a cold drink and a vape!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
(Now if I could just get you guys to quit using those chubby gorilla bottles for the four-ouncers. :gaah: I end up destroying the cap - the inside one - trying to get it off, and sometimes I can't no matter how hard I try, so I have to have my husband destroy it. Those things suck. If I get any older (haha!) I'll have to order all my flavors in pints, just so I can get a civilized, screw-on cap.)

Uh-oh, did I say that out loud? It's OK. I've managed so far, and haven't lost much flavoring to accidental spillage as I'm wrestling with the dropper cap. I'm just hot and cranky today. I need a cold drink and a vape!
Do you have any of these? https://www.amazon.com/Pack-Jar-Ope.../147-5846843-6202634?pd_rd_i=B09ZK9C7V6&psc=1

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

No, the outside cap I can get off with wide-jaw pliers if my hands are sore. Usually I can get them off with my hands, though. It's that effing dropper cap with the wide, flat base. I have to use my Leatherman pliers on the spout, trying to carefully lever and wiggle it off, but 99% of the time, it just rips off. Then I have to get a knife (a sharp one that will get in between the cap and the bottle) and try to lever it off. It's a miracle I haven't cut off a finger yet. It shouldn't have to be this hard. My husband panics every time he sees me with a paring knife, jabbing it in a flavor bottle. I am NOT very coordinated when it comes to sharp things, ROFL! (But we have lots of Band-Aids, so it's all good!)

@Lannie get one of these with your next order at BCF https://www.bullcityflavors.com/cap-removal-tool/ It works well to get the inner cap off without wearing the contents of the bottle and your room smelling like whatever flavor it was.

Really important with something like crab... :giggle:

You know, I saw those a while back, but I didn't believe the hype, and as frustrated as I am opening flavor bottles, I wasn't about to spend money on something that doesn't work. That would probably have caused me to toss a major fit, LOL! However, if it DOES work, that's a different story. I have really bad arthritis in the base of my thumbs, so I have practically no grip anymore. Can you get a dropper cap off with one of those gizmos and not have to use a thumb? At least not use it very much?

And in case anybody answers, I'll try to remember to check back here every day. I don't know why, but I haven't been getting notifications in my e-mail for this thread. I got one for the Cats thread (go figure) this morning, which is why I logged in, and then I saw all the new alerts here. I really wasn't ignoring you guys. Thank you so much for trying to help! I DO appreciate it! :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

No, the outside cap I can get off with wide-jaw pliers if my hands are sore. Usually I can get them off with my hands, though. It's that effing dropper cap with the wide, flat base. I have to use my Leatherman pliers on the spout, trying to carefully lever and wiggle it off, but 99% of the time, it just rips off. Then I have to get a knife (a sharp one that will get in between the cap and the bottle) and try to lever it off. It's a miracle I haven't cut off a finger yet. It shouldn't have to be this hard. My husband panics every time he sees me with a paring knife, jabbing it in a flavor bottle. I am NOT very coordinated when it comes to sharp things, ROFL! (But we have lots of Band-Aids, so it's all good!)

You know, I saw those a while back, but I didn't believe the hype, and as frustrated as I am opening flavor bottles, I wasn't about to spend money on something that doesn't work. That would probably have caused me to toss a major fit, LOL! However, if it DOES work, that's a different story. I have really bad arthritis in the base of my thumbs, so I have practically no grip anymore. Can you get a dropper cap off with one of those gizmos and not have to use a thumb? At least not use it very much?

And in case anybody answers, I'll try to remember to check back here every day. I don't know why, but I haven't been getting notifications in my e-mail for this thread. I got one for the Cats thread (go figure) this morning, which is why I logged in, and then I saw all the new alerts here. I really wasn't ignoring you guys. Thank you so much for trying to help! I DO appreciate it! :)
Are you trying to take the drip tip out to reuse bottles? I posted a video a while back demonstrating the cap tool as well as a couple of other ways of getting those off. If they came off too easy that would be bad as well lol.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to watch that video, but it wants me to sign in to YouTube so it knows I'm old enough to watch how to use a bottle opener. :rolleyes: Fer cryin' out loud, I'm 64. Sheesh. I don't have a YouTube account and I don't want to make one, so I'll take your word for it that it works. And no, I'm not reusing the gorilla bottles, I'm pouring the flavoring out of them into my old screw top bottles. Whenever I run out, I just order more flavor and refill my bottles. :)

I know you told me one time to just squeeze all the flavoring out into another bottle, but I can't squeeze the bottles hard enough to do that. I can get a few dribbles out, but I can't empty the whole thing. I'm really not kidding about my hands... I guess next time I order flavors, I'll try to remember to snag one of these opener gadgets and try it out. Meanwhile, I'll keep having Rich help me.

Thanks, you guys! :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to watch that video, but it wants me to sign in to YouTube so it knows I'm old enough to watch how to use a bottle opener. :rolleyes: Fer cryin' out loud, I'm 64. Sheesh. I don't have a YouTube account and I don't want to make one, so I'll take your word for it that it works. And no, I'm not reusing the gorilla bottles, I'm pouring the flavoring out of them into my old screw top bottles. Whenever I run out, I just order more flavor and refill my bottles. :)

I know you told me one time to just squeeze all the flavoring out into another bottle, but I can't squeeze the bottles hard enough to do that. I can get a few dribbles out, but I can't empty the whole thing. I'm really not kidding about my hands... I guess next time I order flavors, I'll try to remember to snag one of these opener gadgets and try it out. Meanwhile, I'll keep having Rich help me.

lol ugh :p Sorry, my youtube channel is 18+ I'm striking out all over the place here. Are you able to fit any syringes through the bottle tip?

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe if I cut (or pulled) the spout part off, but that would be more of a production than levering the cap off with a sharp knife. It's not worth losing sleep over. I'd just like to go on record as being in favor of you going back to screw-top bottles and ditch these goofy gorilla bottles. They're probably just fine for strong, male, 20-year-old hands, but I'm not a strong, 20-year-old male. Sucks to be me! LOL! I'll get the churchkey thing next time I order and fingers crossed, THAT will help. :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Hopefully, you'll be able to watch.

Edit. Nope, but on Tapatalk I'm able to watch it :huh:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Just like a bottle cap opener. Looks easy peasy lemon squeezy.....😀
Screenshot_20220814-112154_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220814-112212_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220814-112215_YouTube.jpg

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you SO much for those screenshots! :) That does look simple. I'll reserve my excitement for whenever I can finally get one and try it. IF it works. It looks like it shouldn't be hard for me, though. A lot of things that shouldn't be hard ARE hard for me, so that's why I'm sounding so reserved. But really, it does look easy, at least for Wllmc. ;)

VU Sponsors