Become a Patron!

Daily Check-In Thread

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm in Ohio... We've been staying pretty high and have peaked a couple times over the last few months. Our gov. created a color coated scale... I'm in Trumbull County, we've been in the red numerous times. I believe this is the most red counties we've had at one time... and we've had 4 or 5 reach purple. They're telling us to expect a spike now that the kiddos are back in school.

View attachment 170134
Confirmed case counts are up in KY recently mostly due to in person college starting up.
I think averaging around 800 + per day. topped 1,000 several days.
We haven't eaten out except for Denny's 2 months ago when I was quite animated and insistent on eating out after a sedated surgical procedure. They were the same except our food was pretty fast. And yeah. The sedation wore off and I wanted to get home before I finished. lol

I have a 9:30am procedure tomorrow and have to check-in at 8am. He can't come in the hospital and wait either. Last time he waited in the car, in summer, at 110 degrees in the shade. This time I told him to go home and the nurse would call him to be there by noon.

@Smigo too. It's near winter and flu season! I just did an inventory count. We need more.

And He just told me the CDC just came out with new stats on surviving the virus. Age 75+ is 94% survival rate. Under that is 99%. I gotta look that up. I've heard from others about shelves looking a bit more bare than usual.

You really are blessed, Pami. So sorry to hear your circle has been affected. None of our family or friends have been affected, thank goodness. No new deaths here but 400+ new cases.
Wow your numbers there are still scary stuff. Think our whole state todays was in the teens! Heard the UKs were way up again too.
Good luck with your procedure Trixy.
Stay safe all of you.
Edit. Just checked our State has just 13 cases recorded today.
And, "though any death is tragedy" five deaths due to covid.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow your numbers there are still scary stuff. Think our whole state todays was in the teens! Heard the UKs were way up again too.
Good luck with your procedure Trixy.
Stay safe all of you.
Edit. Just checked our State has just 13 cases recorded today.
And, "though any death is tragedy" five deaths due to covid.

Yep and my state only has around 2.5 million population and over 1,000 cases yesterday.
Aussies appear to maybe be smarter than Mericans?
Doing better in this war anyway.
Heck around half of the people here refuse to fight in the war.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yep and my state only has around 2.5 million population and over 1,000 cases yesterday.
Aussies appear to maybe be smarter than Mericans?
Doing better in this war anyway.
Im still out on the idea we may be doing it smarter. Id love to think we are doing something better. Much to me I think, in my mind, is our population is not as densely packed into areas as others are. Take the UK which has spiked bad. Just over twice our population for our entire huge country but all packed into an area the size of our state of Victoria 6.8 mill thereabouts. So there they have a population of 66 millionish in a similar area. 10 times the amount. So today they had I think 7000 cases, we had 13!
I think the only thing saving us is our sparsely populated areas. Melbourne is probably our most densely populated city and why it was our worst. But even then nowhere near other countries numbers. Even though, our govt implemented some of the world's harshest lockdown measures. Maybe they did the right thing even though people have hated it.
I can't judge that as I sit back now seeing the horrors that hit the rest of the world even though at times I questioned us in the bush wearing masks and not being allowed to go anywhere a while back, still have to wear masks now though, when we had zero cases in our region. Maybe they did make the right decisions. I really hope now though seeing the crazy influx of people here from down south where they had high numbers that letting them come here is the right thing to do. Time will tell I guess in the coming several weeks. Fingers and toes crossed.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

It's a little cooler here in the mornings! High in the 80's, that is a nice number. Hubby is still sleeping in his recliner, uses a sherpa mini blanket. Jessie has decided that she likes the feel of the sherpa under her claws. But since she is not a lap kitty, she thinks Hubby should give up possession of it. She doesn't want to share it with him, she wants it on the floor. I heard a lot of tug of war going on last night, lol. There were a few cuss words from both sides.

Stay safe and healthy :hug:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So hubby comes home last week and tells me his favorite client is getting a new recliner and she wants to know if we want her lightly used one. (This petite old lady is always giving us food and all kinds of things.) I said sure! Today he came home with the new one. We already disposed of my old one. I'm 5'10"...
2020-07-24 - Barbaras Recliner.jpg
I have a feeling I'll be asking him to put this up on varnished wooden rails PDQ.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got warm here today 29c. Beautiful day.
Looks like the warm weather has brought out the idiots too. No camera trick with this one.
Check the video out and what the reporter had to put up with.
Id have dropped the guy on the spot if someone there did that to me.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Donald and Malonia Trump tested positive for COVID. No joke. He tweeted it very late last night, just before 1am ET.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Donald and Malonia Trump tested positive for COVID. No joke. He tweeted it very late last night, around 11-midnight.

Oh, believe you me, it was on the news ALL NIGHT. It's potentially a very serious crisis for our country.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

It's quiet here, I like it. No plans today, just being lazy, I like that, too. It's supposed to be in the 80's again, nice to have Fall starting. I'm trying to find some ambition but not having any luck.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh, believe you me, it was on the news ALL NIGHT. It's potentially a very serious crisis for our country.
Indeed! I'm reading more on it now. I just changed my previous post to the most accurate time I found which is about 1am.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm up. was in the 50's when I took doggie dog out. Sun shining. Beautiful. Don't necessarily have anything in particular to do today.
m0148.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday was fun for me. Got a cat scan of my belly and side. Prior to that I had a blood draw sneaked in. So, out of hospital around 9:45 AM not bad consider I come in at 8:00. On my way out I spoke in chipper form, "done here for today!"

Father in law took us over to Tudors. I got a gravy two for breakfast. We got back to his house. I went in with him. He hands me my gravy after getting the rest out of the bag. I step out, think I'm stepping down onto the next step down. Smack, face first into the ground. Back to hospital.

Another few hours and well, I have a broken foot. Thought it might have been a bad torquing, ankle break. Nope, foot broke. Asked the doctor if I'd be able to work in the schools, or if I was put off. "Well, I think you'll be off at least a few days." I told him my wife would love him, he chuckled.

Me and wife spoke last night. This is a third incident seemingly against me working there. And no, I most certainly did not go break my foot to get out of last night's or any work. I don't mind work, working. I actually kind of enjoy it, oddly. Besides, break a foot? Really, spite my own self in such a way? Nope don't think so.

So yeah, I'm kind of hunkered here now. Need to see another doctor, who from what the ER doc said will be in contact. Hopefully it won't need surgery. Maybe it'll get a cast. I'm in one of those useless softy shoes. I was given crutches and told to go home. I asked the young man nurse if maybe I wasn't home. He chuckled and told me he was kicking me out, I was a bad influence on his kids (the patients).

Took me near four hours to ask for something to ease the pain. Then, they bring lousy tramadol at Krogers. I took some Tylenol with it last night to finally pass out. Now my daily meds, some pain meds. It's a throbbing a bit this morning. Ya'll run 'er slow.

Last edited:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

All is well here. Hubby snoozing in his chair, Jessie curled with him. So cute. No plans for the day, just the usual chores. High 80's, very light breeze. Looks like a nice, lazy day!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yesterday was fun for me. Got a cat scan of my belly and side. Prior to that I had a blood draw sneaked in. So, out of hospital around 9:45 AM not bad consider I come in at 8:00. On my way out I spoke in chipper form, "done here for today!"

Father in law took us over to Tudors. I got a gravy two for breakfast. We got back to his house. I went in with him. He hands me my gravy after getting the rest out of the bag. I step out, think I'm stepping down onto the next step down. Smack, face first into the ground. Back to hospital.

Another few hours and well, I have a broken foot. Thought it might have been a bad torquing, ankle break. Nope, foot broke. Asked the doctor if I'd be able to work in the schools, or if I was put off. "Well, I think you'll be off at least a few days." I told him my wife would love him, he chuckled.

Me and wife spoke last night. This is a third incident seemingly against me working there. And no, I most certainly did not go break my foot to get out of last night's or any work. I don't mind work, working. I actually kind of enjoy it, oddly. Besides, break a foot? Really, spite my own self in such a way? Nope don't think so.

So yeah, I'm kind of hunkered here now. Need to see another doctor, who from what the ER doc said will be in contact. Hopefully it won't need surgery. Maybe it'll get a cast. I'm in one of those useless softy shoes. I was given crutches and told to go home. I asked the young man nurse if maybe I wasn't home. He chuckled and told me he was kicking me out, I was a bad influence on his kids (the patients).

Took me near four hours to ask for something to ease the pain. Then, they bring lousy tramadol at Krogers. I took some Tylenol with it last night to finally pass out. Now my daily meds, some pain meds. It's a throbbing a bit this morning. Ya'll run 'er slow.

Tramadol is about the most useless shit Big Pharma ever came up with. You'd be better off with a $1.00 bottle of aspirin from Dollar General. I don't know what's in that Tramadol junk, but for the way it works it might as well be Tylenol that they kinda sorta came near it with the codeine, but no actual contact was made, if ya know what I mean. Like maybe there's some codeine fumes in it for a minute or two.

And I'm gonna contradict your doc and say, if you've got broken bones in that foot, "a few days" ain't gonna do it. Bones don't even start to THINK about knitting back together in "a few days."

I'm sure you haven't gotten to be the age you are, living in the country, and never had a broken bone before. It hurts like a nasty bitch. Keeps you awake at night, even when you have actual pain meds like Tylenol 4, you can feel your damn heartbeat in it all day and all night for WEEKS.

A few days. Bullshit. Take care of yourself. I hope you feel better, or at least get some shine or something to take the edge off.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure you haven't gotten to be the age you are, living in the country, and never had a broken bone before. It hurts like a nasty bitch.

Had a set of hair lined ribs once. Had to wrap for about two weeks. Broke a fingertip in a wing cutter machine. Had nose broke (which technically doesn't count) a few times. I agree, a few days is hilarious to think will happen. I think he was being a little cheeky though.

Was here Friday night when wife come in. She looked at me and knew I wasn't pulling nothing. After a little she realized the shock was wearing off me. I been getting up to go nuke some freezer pleaser. I need her to carry it into the room for me, unfortunately. Just not able to juggle crutches and a hot food tray.

Been keeping the weight off the foot best I can, without hiking up. We got concrete then linoleum flooring. With the useless shoe I can at least slide the foot to drag it along. Aside from fixing nuke meals, bathroom is all I been able to do. She's said she may help by giving me a wipe down bath. No way I could stand in a shower.

Hate feeling ill or incapacitated. First because I'm a stubborn cuss. Second because I get called a pro around nurses, (happened at the blood draw), ran as E.M.T, have studied lots of psychology, herbs, physiology.

Yes, at the blood draw the student was trying to find a good vein. The senior nurse located one in a line, followed it and showed her where to stick. I chuckled and commented to the student, "see there, follow the lines like your teacher here." The older nurse commented, "sometimes you get lucky and old pros like this will show you where to stick, won't you?" *chuckles*

Much as I carry on being not a fit anywhere, I can fit anywhere. *chuckles* My Pap and Uncle Buddy brought me up like themselves, "template" men. We're just standard "plug and play" people.*smh* Well I better git, she's washing her mom's hair, will be up to bathe me next. And no, there's nothing randy in mind. I'm too whoopped in general. I'll was much as I can but glad of her help too. Ya'll run 'er slow. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Beating Fitz McGrubbyBeard....hard.

IMG_20201004_124930.jpg

Ya, they trying....too late.

IMG_20201004_130205.jpg

4-0 baybeee.....suck it!

Even funnier..the Cleveland Steamers...errr..Browns...are whooping on the Cowgurls. :giggle:
Only real threat is KC, who can't keep their playas out of the COVID...must be partying with Cam?

Seattle is going to the SB this year, if we havta burn the league into the ground. Which shouldn't be difficult. DangerRuss has been unleashed... ;)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Put a lawn chair in the shower for self cleaning when you are done being pampered by the Mrs

I'm laughing because you made me think of quite a different scenario, but I imagine it's pretty chilly already in West Virginia.

Let's just put it this way. If you're far enough out in the country, and a gully-washer comes along, you can get nekkid in yer own back yard and nobody will ever know it. I would LOVE to do that just once! lol Or maybe not. I might like it a little too much. rofl!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm laughing because you made me think of quite a different scenario, but I imagine it's pretty chilly already in West Virginia.

Let's just put it this way. If you're far enough out in the country, and a gully-washer comes along, you can get nekkid in yer own back yard and nobody will ever know it. I would LOVE to do that just once! lol Or maybe not. I might like it a little too much. rofl!

Yer naughty, I like that. :D
And you wonder why mudd/jello/puddin' wrasslin' is so popular? :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
And you wonder why mudd/jello/puddin' wrasslin' is so popular? :)

Well actually I had NOT wondered that, but now that you mention it..... ?????

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well actually I had NOT wondered that, but now that you mention it..... ?????

It does bring 'edibles' into a whole new category, eh?
It's generally messy and all, but the cleanup must be hella fun...

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It does bring 'edibles' into a whole new category, eh?
It's generally messy and all, but the cleanup must be hella fun...

You're killing me, you know that?

But what I wanna know is this: You're from the Pacific Northwest. Where the hell did you learn to say "wrasslin'?"

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're killing me, you know that?

But what I wanna know is this: You're from the Pacific Northwest. Where the hell did you learn to say "wrasslin'?"

WWF and the Rocky Horror Picture Show...and i live about 20min from Idaho and Montana aint' far.

I also dated the Janet and lived in the same Apt building as half of the cast...in the 90s. Remember 4-way windowpane? Ya, the RHPS orgies were not a myth. Much wrasslin' occured. ;)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
WWF and the Rocky Horror Picture Show...and i live about 20min from Idaho and Montana aint' far.

I also dated the Janet and lived in the same Apt building as half of the cast...in the 90s. Remember 4-way windowpane? Ya, the RHPS orgies were not a myth. Much wrasslin' occured. ;)

I do indeed remember windowpane, but the kind I remember was from the 70s. Windowpanes change over time, I'd think. lol I actually wrote a poem about it once, wish to hell I knew where that is now. That was back when I still had a creative bone or two.

You're a rascal, I see. :eek:o_O:teehee:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do indeed remember windowpane, but the kind I remember was from the 70s. Windowpanes change over time, I'd think. lol
Now, yeah...back then, nope. Anything was possible. I even saw the light of day through some bright orange sunshine. ;)

Eyedrops were a bitch tho...The Sugarcubes were a better band..lol....much funner.

You're a rascal, I see. :eek:o_O:teehee:

Ah, but you already knew that milady...hehehe. :D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

All I'll say about that is that nothing compares to the fungus among us.

Capisci?

And with that, I'd better hush. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Put a lawn chair in the shower for self cleaning when you are done being pampered by the Mrs

Actually, believe it or not. I don't think we got any lawn chairs here. Though, I think we might have some old medical equipment style showering chairs, somewhere. Not sure where exactly so, kind of a moot point.

Um, have done it for a first Spring rain and first Winter snow one year. Not lawn chair but dancing sky clad in the weather. My wife's grandfather saw me from his kitchen window on the hill overlooking us. I was out in the bottom. He just chuckled the next day. Said he was glad he knew one of his girls married the right kind of crazy. :)

Wouldn't do it now for fear the new neighbor's wife would yell rape. *smh* Damned if I'd touch her even if she slithered up legs wide open in front of me. Still she'd have a fit seeing a man dancing jolly in the rain and it'd be all the more for them to point and say we're "weird".

Not weird to enjoy Nature on private land. Especially in the county, not the city. It's also not unlawful, or illegal. Now, if she brings her children down to come gawking at me while I'm naked, it might be. Then, again she'd need to be on our property and illegal herself.

I can just imagine the conversation though.

Her: "I looked out my side window of the house, saw you naked."

Me: "So?"

Her: "I don't like seeing that."

Me: "So?"

Her: "Going to stop being naked out there?"

Me: "Never know, might, might not."

Her: "I'll call the law."

Me: "For what crime?"

Her: "You being naked on your property."

Me: "Dee Duh Dee."

Her: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Me: "First and fourth amendment grant me that right on my or family's property, it is private property. Can not help you looked out your window and saw me. Not my problem, not a crime."

Not that I necessarily go roaming about our property naked all hours. That right though is granted if I so choose to worship in that way, express myself to Nature that way. And sometimes, yes, I might like to do that, did, will do.

Last edited:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

Beautiful morning, going to be a gorgeous day. Hubby is in his shop, Jessie is supervising from the deck. Later, he's going to pick up ribs and chicken BBQ. It's my birthday so I got to choose the restaurant, even if it's take-out. I did the laundry & vacuuming yesterday so today is easy.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Checking in and checking out.

The wife and I are doing fine. New daily covid cases have nearly tripled over the last month here in KY.
I learned long ago to live with the Covid threat by wearing masks and taking proper precautions as outlined by medical professionals and will continue to do so for likely another year.

Checking out of VU due to management not taking proper actions on recent and past blatantly racist posts.
I cannot in good conscience post on nor donate to a place that condones racism thru inaction. This will be my final post.

For my friends here I am on Skype text chat as Robert Cromwell if you want to chat. Already chat with 1 or 2 from here.

Farwell to my friends here
Have a good life and take precautions about the virus.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love coffee. Decaf, Dark Roast k-cups to be exact. I haven't been able to drink caffeine since I had my last child.
I just remembered how much I love having cut apples dipped in or spooned on peanut butter with coffee. It just goes so well together. I cut up 2 red delicious apples 2 hrs ago and I'm just now finishing the rest. The combo is just so delicious with coffee. If you haven't tried it you really must. It's an awesome meal anytime!

Other than that, I'm browsing Amazon for stuff for the new baths and kitchen. I bought a bunch of stuff in hopes most would work but I need to return about 8 things and look for replacements. I should have just gotten one of those Amazon crates where you choose a bunch of stuff, they ship it in a huge box or crate, you go through it and return what you don't want. I hope they don't charge me for the returns.

Think I'll d/l a game or two of hidden object games from BigFish. I feel like doing totally nothing today.

Oh crap. I need to descale my Keurig. Baah!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Checking in and checking out.

The wife and I are doing fine. New daily covid cases have nearly tripled over the last month here in KY.
I learned long ago to live with the Covid threat by wearing masks and taking proper precautions as outlined by medical professionals and will continue to do so for likely another year.

Checking out of VU due to management not taking proper actions on recent and past blatantly racist posts.
I cannot in good conscience post on nor donate to a place that condones racism thru inaction. This will be my final post.

For my friends here I am on Skype text chat as Robert Cromwell if you want to chat. Already chat with 1 or 2 from here.

Farwell to my friends here
Have a good life and take precautions about the virus.
Sorry to see you go. I respect a person who takes a stand on what they believe to be morally right. Didn't see what transpired to bring it to this point but guess you have your reasons. Stay safe and well Crom. ?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

Beautiful morning here. Doors open, birds are twittering. Nothing to do today bit some laundry. Jessie had fun chasing moths and mosquitoes again last night. She gets so proud of herself when she catches something, it's cute.
Crom, you will be missed! Hate to see you leave. Many hugs.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Saw the foot doctor today. I got put in das boot. Got the broke foot. They want to let it mend itself as it's not that bad a fracture. So, I'm booted and told six to ten weeks for it to heal up bone wise. The foot doctor is concerned about ligament, tendon issues with my ankle. I also did torque the ankle. Nothing dislocated but got torn but good.

So, six to ten weeks off the foot. Yay.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Belated Happy Birthday to Misswish and Jimi !!!
:stars2:

Not much going here, weather is in flux, still 70s today but gonna be a more normal temp of 60s and some weather coming in finally. It's October for frak's sake...eesh. Last year we had snow now...

So, getting the bedroom command center readied...hehe.. Big 'ol CoolerMaster HAF Win7 PC is still kicking and just been idle for the last few months. I mirror the display to an old 32" AOC Invision Series and it has a Altec Lansing 2.1 sound system of it's own besides the one on the main computer... so sound is not an issue, except for the neighbors...fuck'em. KB/Mouse are wireless, so controlling the PC from the bed ain't an issue either. It's ghetto, but it works nicely for winter time here.

IMG_20201008_135809.jpg

Milly was pacing and merrowing at me all day, she dislikes change, but is settling in. She likes the dresser's window bed/perch though. It's where we were situated when I first got her last winter, she remembers. ?

IMG_20201008_144403.jpg

PS: for those geeky eagle-eyed peeps, yes that huge and ancient XPS gaming tower the TV sits on still works. ;)

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Saw the foot doctor today. I got put in das boot. Got the broke foot. They want to let it mend itself as it's not that bad a fracture. So, I'm booted and told six to ten weeks for it to heal up bone wise. The foot doctor is concerned about ligament, tendon issues with my ankle. I also did torque the ankle. Nothing dislocated but got torn but good.

So, six to ten weeks off the foot. Yay.
Ohh the old moonboot. Bummer, sorry to hear about the foot. I badly tore a ligament on my left ankle couple of years ago and wore the Boot! Boot comes off then a similar time frame to build back up the muscles.
Get well, id like to say soon but its a slow process that one!
images (92).jpeg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Boot comes off then a similar time frame to build back up the muscles.
Get well, id like to say soon but its a slow process that one!

I get seen in about four weeks / a month. Hoping it'll come off then. Told him knew I had torqued all the ligaments. Explained past experience as an E.M.T for knowing that. Think it shocked him given the E.M.T s here don't appear to know f' all. When and where I did it, we had to know.

Bah, awake too early here. Going to cuddle up next to my dog, see to some more sleep. Near where oneself out merely going potty lugging the boot. Nitol & Run 'er slow.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I get seen in about four weeks / a month. Hoping it'll come off then. Told him knew I had torqued all the ligaments. Explained past experience as an E.M.T for knowing that. Think it shocked him given the E.M.T s here don't appear to know f' all. When and where I did it, we had to know.

Bah, awake too early here. Going to cuddle up next to my dog, see to some more sleep. Near where oneself out merely going potty lugging the boot. Nitol & Run 'er slow.
Good luck with it all mate. Hope it all heals well.
I usually call my misses buttercup but I guess in some countries Dog is acceptable culturally wise. :giggle: ......
;)
You know I'm kidding right.
Get well Magic.

VU Sponsors