What star rating do you give this recipe after trying it (don't guess)? 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
This DIY FlavourArt ejuice recipe is not for the prudish. It produces an ORGASMIC FLAVOR EXPLOSION that makes your mouth water with every puff.

"I spelunked in my gosh darn trousers. Didn't see that coming! I didn't know what to tell Grandma and Aunt Betty. Great juice!" - Bob Jordan from Toledo, Ohio

This ain't one of your grampa's e-liquid recipes. It's a BOLD and creamy fruity recipe that's been known to cause embarrassing orgasms in public places like bus stops, the sidewalks in front of coffee shops, designated smoking areas near classroom buildings, upscale restaurant patios, strip clubs and karaoke bars. If you have a silly sex face, you're more likely to run into problems. However, if you keep your cool, this magic ejuice elixir might just get you laid.

Flavors
(percentages are in the recipe below): FA Catalan Cream, Strawberry, Black Cherry and Forest Fruit. Non-virgin (real) version: Add some cayenne pepper extract for a sizzlin' adventure your wildest wet dreams will never simulate. Warning: One person told me that vaping cayenne can be highly dangerous.

The Catalan Cream (creme brulee) provides a "full" and satisfying, milky, spicy and sweet flavor with hints of cinnamon, caramel and vanilla.

I only used FlavourArt flavorings with cult followings and tons of 5 star reviews. Steeping is not necessary, but it does bring out some highly titillating notes. Cherry, strawberry and Catalan Cream are dominant in the aftertaste.

My recipes are the ones the so-called "experts" warn you about. You know, the wimps who say that you can't make flavourArt recipes with 25% flavoring concentration. They're fake news. Don't worry about them. This is 2017, and they don't matter anymore.

Hot Creamy Fruit Orgy Recipe:

74% PG/PV/Nic

5% FlavourArt Black Cherry concentrate

5% FA Strawberry

10% FA Forest Fruit Mix

3% FA Catalan Cream

3% Sucralose Sweetener

(Non-virgin [real] HCFO Option, Possibly Dangerous) Cayenne Pepper Extract to Taste for Truly Authentic HCFO

Note: This was mixed with 50/50 VG/PG and 18mg/ml nicotine.

You may share this post/recipe elsewhere online. Please give credit to Dr Yo Majesty and do the proper austerities to Yours Truly when making this magic elixir recipe. No weak girlymon versions will be worthy of the name Hot Creamy Fruit Orgy. Cutting the flavoring in half is grounds for expulsion from the Kingdom, and we make our tar nice and hot. The feathers are nice and soft for sleeping on the hard ground, though. Thanks for your understanding.

Yo Majesty MSD LSD
Doctor of Mad Science
Doctor of Lewd Science

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Note: This was mixed with 50/50 PV/PG and 18mg/ml nicotine.

Is it the PV in your recipe that..."cause embarrassing orgasms in public places" ??

Thanks for the recipe and Welcome to the Forum ! :yes:

Ron
---
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."- Albert Einstein

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
Is it the PV in your recipe that..."cause embarrassing orgasms in public places" ??

Thanks for the recipe and Welcome to the Forum ! :yes:

Ron
---

It certainly wasn't the PG. That's a fact. Note: I corrected the typo.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It certainly wasn't the PG. That's a fact. Note: I corrected the typo.

Thanks! I have far too many of those kinds of embarrassing events already. :facepalm:

Maybe it's caused by the nic? I use 18mg too!

74% PG/PV/Nic

Ron
---
"All things truly wicked start from innocence."- Ernest Hemingway

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
Try Hegel exercises, garlic with vitamin C, green tea, ginger, high flavonoid ginko, I am a spammer ban me and American ginseng. Great men's combo. About the nicotine, it ain't that. I've had lots of 24mg juice from stores, and the flavors were weak as hell. I'm surprised those vapemakers didn't get beat up in high school. Weak. No orgasm potential at all. Pretty flaccid. Their inferior girlymon ejuice reminds me of saltpeter.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try Hegel exercises, garlic with vitamin C, green tea, ginger, high flavonoid ginko, I am a spammer ban me and American ginseng. Great men's combo. About the nicotine, it ain't that.

Thanks for that advice! I'm not sure if it is to reduce or increase frequency. :huh:

I guess to reduce frequency I could just cut back the amount of "somebody's" Golden Oreo Cheesecake recipe juice I vape in public...
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/golden-oreo-cheesecake.2388/

Very tough decision!

Ron
---
"There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept."- Ansel Adams

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
Thanks for that advice! I'm not sure if it is to reduce or increase frequency. :huh:

I guess to reduce frequency I could just cut back the amount of "somebody's" Golden Oreo Cheesecake recipe juice I vape in public...
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/golden-oreo-cheesecake.2388/

Very tough decision!

Ron
---
"There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept."- Ansel Adams

That Oreo recipe looks epic, especially at 30/70 flavoring. I need to change my pants now.

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
Update: I just revealed the non-virgin (real) version of the recipe in the original post for truly authentic HCFO.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Update: I just revealed the non-virgin (real) version of the recipe in the original post for truly authentic HCFO.

Like this flavor?
AROMAT-TYPU-SHISHA-CHILI-HOT-SPICE-10-ml-1279-3.jpg
HCFO = Health Care Financing and Organization ?? (Google result)
Ron
---
"Unless there are pictures, I don't admit to anything."- Courtney Love

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That one looks interesting.

If not that one, which vape flavor source were you considering for...
"(Non-virgin [real] HCFO Option, Possibly Dangerous) Cayenne Pepper Extract to Taste for Truly Authentic HCFO"

:question:

Ron
---
"Times have changed. It's not like the old days when we could do anything we want."-Don Barzini (Godfather I)

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
That one is apparently meant for vaping. It's a reputable company too. Normal cayenne extract is mainly for daredevils.

yomajesty

Member For 2 Years
If not that one, which vape flavor source were you considering for...
"(Non-virgin [real] HCFO Option, Possibly Dangerous) Cayenne Pepper Extract to Taste for Truly Authentic HCFO"

:question:

Ron
---
"Times have changed. It's not like the old days when we could do anything we want."-Don Barzini (Godfather I)

Whoops. I replied to the thread and not you. See my reply.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This DIY FlavourArt ejuice recipe is not for the prudish. It produces an ORGASMIC FLAVOR EXPLOSION that makes your mouth water with every puff.

"I spelunked in my gosh darn trousers. Didn't see that coming! I didn't know what to tell Grandma and Aunt Betty. Great juice!" - Bob Jordan from Toledo, Ohio

This ain't one of your grampa's e-liquid recipes. It's a BOLD and creamy fruity recipe that's been known to cause embarrassing orgasms in public places like bus stops, the sidewalks in front of coffee shops, designated smoking areas near classroom buildings, upscale restaurant patios, strip clubs and karaoke bars. If you have a silly sex face, you're more likely to run into problems. However, if you keep your cool, this magic ejuice elixir might just get you laid.

Flavors
(percentages are in the recipe below): FA Catalan Cream, Strawberry, Black Cherry and Forest Fruit. Non-virgin (real) version: Add some cayenne pepper extract for a sizzlin' adventure your wildest wet dreams will never simulate. Warning: One person told me that vaping cayenne can be highly dangerous.

The Catalan Cream (creme brulee) provides a "full" and satisfying, milky, spicy and sweet flavor with hints of cinnamon, caramel and vanilla.

I only used FlavourArt flavorings with cult followings and tons of 5 star reviews. Steeping is not necessary, but it does bring out some highly titillating notes. Cherry, strawberry and Catalan Cream are dominant in the aftertaste.

My recipes are the ones the so-called "experts" warn you about. You know, the wimps who say that you can't make flavourArt recipes with 25% flavoring concentration. They're fake news. Don't worry about them. This is 2017, and they don't matter anymore.

Hot Creamy Fruit Orgy Recipe:

74% PG/PV/Nic

5% FlavourArt Black Cherry concentrate

5% FA Strawberry

10% FA Forest Fruit Mix

3% FA Catalan Cream

3% Sucralose Sweetener

(Non-virgin [real] HCFO Option, Possibly Dangerous) Cayenne Pepper Extract to Taste for Truly Authentic HCFO

Note: This was mixed with 50/50 VG/PG and 18mg/ml nicotine.

You may share this post/recipe elsewhere online. Please give credit to Dr Yo Majesty and do the proper austerities to Yours Truly when making this magic elixir recipe. No weak girlymon versions will be worthy of the name Hot Creamy Fruit Orgy. Cutting the flavoring in half is grounds for expulsion from the Kingdom, and we make our tar nice and hot. The feathers are nice and soft for sleeping on the hard ground, though. Thanks for your understanding.

Yo Majesty MSD LSD
Doctor of Mad Science
Doctor of Lewd Science
Thanks for sharing with us

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors