https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can tell you exactly what i'm doing, and i'll make it crystal clear.

I'm trying to boost the numbers of the outside forum of ECF.

SO THAT THEY CAN BAN MORE PEOPLE ?
OR SO THAT YOU CAN RISE TO KING TROLL?

stirredstill

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a memeber in 4 of the ecig forums... I am active in all.

I like them all for their own reasons.

Underground: I can tell some one like this Tazer fool -shut the fuck up and get your dick sucked already you wimpish fucking bitch.

ECF - great debates and wealth of info (play nice and you can get free shit!)

@f1r3b1rd
Please don't tag the lil shit to ECF forums as a whole.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I do get the impression that some people like to create the illusion that if a person is a member of one forum they aren't a member of another. As if anyone who uses one forum doesn't use the other. I see that the underground is more popular but what i can't understand is why i'm being given the impression those who are members here aren't also members there too. Bit of a stupid and naive mindset.

Look me up when you log back in over there.
Same user name.
Ain't a damn thing changed
I lurked over there and searched out info when I needed it to get by.
I just like the leadership over here a little better.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do get the impression that some people like to create the illusion that if a person is a member of one forum they aren't a member of another. As if anyone who uses one forum doesn't use the other. I see that the underground is more popular but what i can't understand is why i'm being given the impression those who are members here aren't also members there too. Bit of a stupid and naive mindset.

I'm still a member there, over 21,000 posts -- but I won't be making any more, because I choose to withdraw the power they had over me, to withdraw my access willy-nilly, because one of them is in a bad mood, or just a dick in general. I do still go over and read the political threads, because there are some very active vape advocates who post there, any new thing about vaping and the law and/or regulatory status -- but I'll take what I learn there and bring it here, if it's not yet been posted here, because they don't have a monopoly on knowledge. Because I can say dick and fuck and eat my shorts here, and nobody has a screaming connimption fit and threatens to withdraw my access just because I use some vulgar language. so, ECF can "eat my shorts." I like VU better.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yea, he's now trying to troll this thread for a response, gotta say maybe he's missing Magoo, eh????
Right? !!! we really need a troll corner. Just put them all in one spot, pop some corn and instant entertainment.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'm still a member there, over 21,000 posts -- but I won't be making any more, because I choose to withdraw the power they had over me, to withdraw my access willy-nilly, because one of them is in a bad mood, or just a dick in general. I do still go over and read the political threads, because there are some very active vape advocates who post there, any new thing about vaping and the law and/or regulatory status -- but I'll take what I learn there and bring it here, if it's not yet been posted here, because they don't have a monopoly on knowledge. Because I can say dick and fuck and eat my shorts here, and nobody has a screaming connimption fit and threatens to withdraw my access just because I use some vulgar language. so, ECF can "eat my shorts." I like VU better.

Andria

I check every once in a while to see if they just banned me for having the same user name as a Vaping Underground Mod yet or not.

Edit: Yup, I'm not banned: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/5150sick.117483/

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I just signed into ECF so I guess the troll kind of won?;)
Since you kind of won troll by getting a VU Mod to sign into ECF can we just call this a tie?

You know, you win so now please quit trying to drive traffic to another forum from this one?

You aren't even allowed to fucking type the words Vaping Underground or Vaperjoe over there for Christs sake.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought a few here would be more than happy to go and hack off a small handful of trolls. It's a dream vacation !. All in one place with no mods to interfere the outside is desgned for trolling, it's why it exists. A trolls paradise where trolls live in complete harmony.

Um, no. I have better things to do than to troll forums. I've never been a member of ECF because it's fucked. It'll stay fucked whether I post there or not.

I think you should leave the house more often. Maybe find a girlfriend.

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm simply trying to increase the numbers because there aren't enough members there.

Okay, I get it now.
You understand this entire forum was created for people who wanted out of that place or were forced out of that place, right?

Whoever wanted to stay there is already there.
I have a feeling it's going to continue going the opposite of what you want. ECF people will continue coming here in droves. But....you know.....good luck and stuff.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

To be able to deal with the existing members there are a number of things new users need to know. All of which i have mentioned in all of my previous posts.

Why go in unprepared. You know exactly what to expect.

These guys might well be trolls but a lot of the time they talk about current affairs. When disagreements occur the trolling begins. Rants, hot debates, controversial subjects and any iffy material happen in the outside. ECF rules do not apply in there.

The Outside is not for the easily-offended. Though existing members are all easily offended, go figure.

Posts made in this forum will not increase your post count.

Smokey Joe locked me out !, not a mod. I'm not trying to get any kind of revenge. I'm not bitter.

I'm simply trying to increase the numbers because there aren't enough members there.

Just don't say i didn't warn you.
So you're trying to convince VU members to leave here for ECF? Good luck with that...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
What is a ECF and why should I care ?

You shouldn't care unless you want a bunch of mods from there to run you back to here.

The reason this forum was thought up is because Lucidious got banned for offering to give a vaper down on his luck free wick.
He posted outside of his subforum and if you are a vendor there you aren't allowed to even post in the regular sections and be a regular vaper and friend.
VaperJoe was told that he couldn't post links to his blog & couldn't even type his own screen name in anywhere on the entire forum because it became a bad word.

Cretin is a word you can not post there?!

Once they don't like you they pick something that you do reguarly and add it to the rules then ban you for breaking that new rule.

They have like 300 pages of rules.

It would take you a month just to read them all and there would be 15 new ones before you got finished reading them.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Excuse me troll, You could always take to facebook and ask anonymous to do your power trolling.

If that don't work I heard 4chan has a lot of trolls that may help you out.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You shouldn't care unless you want a bunch of mods from there to run you back to here.

The reason this forum was thought up is because one of the Lucidious got banned for offering to give a vaper down on his luck free wick.
He posted outside of his subforum and if you are a vendor there you aren't allowed to even post in the regular sections and be a regular vaper and friend.
VaperJoe was told that he couldn't post links to his blog & couldn't even type his own screen name in anywhere on the entire forum because it became a bad word.

Cretin is a word you can not post there?!

Once they don't like you they pick something that you do reguarly and add it to the rules then ban you for breaking that new rule.

They have like 300 pages of rules.

It would take you a month just to read them all and there would be 15 new ones before you got finished reading them.

Not sure about "cretin" but you definitely can't use "moron" -- I guess too many people called the mods morons so they made it a "bad word." :rolleyes: And if you try to do it like "m.o.r.o.n" then you get one of their fucking "rule reminders" about "bypassing the censor." I really have no fucking clue how I put up with that silly shit for 2 yrs.

Andria

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Those automatic word censors are lousy. Belonged to a sailing forum, once, that fired one of those up. Amongst the banned words was "cook." Never mind that "cock" is a perfectly legitimate word, on its own. E.g.: The cock crowed, cock the hammer, etc. But this thing would nail "cockpit" and "petcock," which are common words in sailing. Oh, and "cocktail." LOL! Idiots.

It's nice to be in an adult forum.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Those automatic word censors are lousy. Belonged to a sailing forum, once, that fired one of those up. Amongst the banned words was "cook." Never mind that "cock" is a perfectly legitimate word, on its own. E.g.: The cock crowed, cock the hammer, etc. But this thing would nail "cockpit" and "petcock," which are common words in sailing. Oh, and "cocktail." LOL! Idiots.

It's nice to be in an adult forum.

ECF only *recently* allowed "Dick", since vape activist Dick Puddlecote's name would show up as ".... Puddlecote." I guess even THEY realized they had just gone too far, to disallow someone's NAME!

Andria

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was swearing my arse off over there just a few days ago. The censor doesn't really have to be evaded. I could write "fuck you mother fucker" or something similar and the censor would just replace the words with periods. Everything was fine until someone tittle tattled saying i was evading the censor, which isn't strickly true. That was in the outside.

So then i got told by retired1 my posts had been deleted. Mods don't monitor the outside so this wasn't down to retired1 it was down to a member called "Katmar". I didn't care that my posts had been deleted, why would i ?. No, i was irritated because katmar had been telling tales. She had mentioned in a previous post in a rather threatening manner that if i continued to "evade the censor" i would soon find out what happens (scary face smilie). Or words to that effect. I brought it up, she denied it, and then a few posts later who returns ?, retired1, denying katmar had told him anything and i should "knock it off". I couldn't ingore the evidence posted by katmar in a previous post warning me about what would happen so i quoted it. Only a total idiot would continue to lie at that point, it's tangible evidence.

So let me just remind you all of my history with the trolls over in ECF's outside forum.
I started using the outside about 6 months ago. My first post was a response to Smokey Joes thread "Damn". I said that a good idea would be to use a voting system to decide whether rule breakers should be either suspended or banned. It is a crappy idea, i know that. Surf chimed in and said "If we did that then we'd all get banned". I guess he was referring to him and his friends. So anyway a few posts later he decide to start trolling me, but only after branding me a troll, you know the protocol, brand someone a troll when you decide to start trolling them, standard procedure right !!?. And it went on from there for dozens of pages and each new page would produce another friend of surfs to defend him. So eventually a whole load of them were just on a troll mission. I just carried on defending myself.

I do find it amusing whan trolls brand perfectly innocent individuals trolls as a primary line of defence just before they decide to start trolling them. Before you know it half a dozen of them are all having a say and all of them totally agree with one another. Totally predictable, totally pathetic, like oh, what you going to do "type at me", oh no, what am i going to do, i'm so hurt and upset i might just go off and cry. Yeah, like it matters !.

Tip for new members : If you want to troll someone, just brand them a troll first. Then you're free to be as insulting as you want, you'll always look good. Though it is the kind of thing you'd expect from a teenager just starting their first menstrual cycle. Not that there is anything wrong with that though.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
so are you trying to recruit people because you don't have friends? or because you need protection?
or is it really that ecf is trying to get you to help them up there numbers since the free mods didn't work to lure people over there?

kind of nice here where I can say 'FUCK YOU' and I don't have to worry about a sensor, 99% of the people here are cool and I can argue with a mod without worrying if I'm gonna get a lifetime ban. proof of how cool they are is that you're still here and youre trying to round up an ecf posse. The idea is so laughable that they are probably laughing as they type also.

oh If you gonna cry get a tissue.
1311190388805.gif

Last edited:

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to add though. That contrary to what i've been told about this forum, i've not come across any trolls here. Everyone is just so totally delightful !.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I dunno; the post of mine that caused classless to give me a warning that I might soon be suspended was when some pea-brain started a thread saying that vaping was rotting her teeth, and I posted this:
trolldetected.png

Funny thing was that 9 out of 10 of everyone else in the thread was saying the same thing, just not using graphics. :D But *I* was one that got the warning! and my post deleted! and 3 days later, retarded1 suspended me for something completely unrelated, which I had posted TEN DAYS EARLIER! Which made me realize that he/she/it was just LOOKING for some reason to get rid of me, so... self-respect kicked in and I decided I was done with those idiots.

Andria

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If i did meet trolls here i'd type like i've never typed before, like a mad man, grrrr........Because i know how hurtful it can be to be typed at.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ive seen a troll here! yes, yes I have.
funny-gifs-troll-dance.gif

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
kind of nice here where I can say 'FUCK YOU' and I don't have to worry about a sensor, 99% of the people here are cool and I can argue with a mod without worrying if I'm gonna get a lifetime ban. proof of how cool they are is that you're still here and youre trying to round up an ecf posse.

I feel the need to swear to make what i'm saying more profound, just like anyone else. And people take it for granted. Can't swear in ECF but can swear here, so this place is better etc..

In the real world, in my real world, the UK, it is a criminal offense to swear in a public place. It's called a section five public order offense. Sits on a list of hundreds of things people cannot do in a public place, common decency really, like not being allowed to take a shit in the middle of the mall, that kind of thing.

Most people, and i do mean most people, have absolutely no idea that swearing in a public place is a criminal offense. And when they do get arrested, usually when they're drunk, they say stupid shit like "what the "fuck" am i being arrested for i've done nothing wrong, you "fucking arsehole" !. It's the stupidest thing, and i laugh my arse off.

Even people who wouldn't normally swear start swearing in a forum such as this one just because the forum rules say they can. So it's not like they are using their free will, they're doing it because the forum says they should.

So is ECF being unfair by not letting members swear ?. No, they're just maintaining some integrity and trying to provide a family atmosphere, which a lot of people prefer.

And would you let your kids use the vaping underground forum ?. I hope not !.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I feel the need to swear to make what i'm saying more profound, just like anyone else. And people take it for granted. Can't swear in ECF but can swear here, so this place is better etc..

In the real world, in my real world, the UK, it is a criminal offense to swear in a public place. It's called a section five public order offense. Sits on a list of hundreds of things people cannot do in a public place, common decency really, like not being allowed to take a shit in the middle of the mall, that kind of thing.

Most people, and i do mean most people, have absolutely no idea that swearing in a public place is a criminal offense. And when they do get arrested, usually when they're drunk, they say stupid shit like "what the "fuck" am i being arrested for i've done nothing wrong, you "fucking arsehole" !. It's the stupidest thing, and i laugh my arse off.

Even people who wouldn't normally swear start swearing in a forum such as this one just because the forum rules say they can. So it's not like they are using their free will, they're doing it because the forum says they should.

So is ECF being unfair by not letting members swear ?. No, they're just maintaining some integrity and trying to provide a family atmosphere, which a lot of people prefer.

would you let your kids vape? I hope not. if they want a family atmosphere are they encouraging kids to vape?
the fact that Joe has gotten under the skin of ecf so much that they have resorted to sending a person from there, to openly troll his place in order to recruite new members has really gotta be a proud moment. -its fuckin hilarious!
101-Ace-Ventura-Pet-Detective.gif

Last edited:

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you had applied a salve at the time of the butthurt, it'd be all better now.
How much longer you think it'll be? :rolleyes:

Because you want to apply it..................right ?.

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Troll . I am done reading your shit...good by

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Troll . I am done reading your shit...good by

Some people read tea leaves, some use a crystal ball some even claim to read minds.

I've never heard of anyone going round trying to get a read of someone's shit though. But i bet yours can be read by producing a dna sample. Although it won't be your dna !. Huh, wonder how that got there ?.

Have you been eating corn ?.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some people read tea leaves, some use a crystal ball some even claim to read minds.

I've never heard of anyone going round trying to get a read of someone's shit though. But i bet yours can be read by producing a dna sample. Although it won't be your dna !. Huh, wonder how that got there ?.

Have you been eating corn ?.

Reading your posts here, I find it risible that you could hand someone a tissue, let alone their hat in a debate.

Let me guess... you tried to sit at their adult table (as flawed as it is) and had your ass handed to you.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well shit, when did we add that rule??? Damnit no one sent me that memo.
So does that mean that they allow members under the age of 18 now? I've never understood all their rules, claiming to be a work/family friendly environment. That whole statement is laughable.

What I really don't understand is that if you're so upset by your unfair treatment in the Outside, why are you so badly wanting back in there? I have to admit, I've never seen anyone so hurt to be removed from any area of that place.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reading your posts here, I find it risible that you could hand someone a tissue, let alone their hat in a debate.

Let me guess... you tried to sit at the adult's table (as flawed as it is) and had your ass handed to you.

You sound like someone who has just returned from the outside forum of ECF after talking to some of the trolls there. So i don't think you are guessing at all, not at all.

I hope you make a few new friends.

VU Sponsors