Become a Patron!

ECF OUTSIDE TROLLS NAME AND SHAME THREAD

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got to be Surf Monkey top of the total fucking arsehole list, what a sanctimonious prick he is. That fucking socially retarded hard-on gets right on my tits. I've been using the outside forum for about 6 months and every fucking day that dickhead has something annoying to say. The outside isn't for people who are easily offended. Thing is every regular member is just that, and carry on like it's always someone else. Try being a new comer to the outside forum and see how long it takes for them to gang up and start getting on your fucking nerves. It's like being in a part of ECF which intensifies the typical attitudes of the rest of the place. They're all so uptight. Only a few people even use the outside forum and i think most are from the USA. You may contradict me but from my experience i'm pretty sure these folks just enjoy winding up foreigners like a bunch of bigoted racists, i swear to god. I'm not banned from ECF but the amount of americans in that forum gives them the idea that they can join forces and gang up on individuals. They give americans a bad name. So the outside forum, totally full of total fucking arseholes, all of them, even the girls. Pure slime.

So which of the outside trolls get on your nerves ?.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I remember SM, he tends to stick to the political threads over there along with Bones. It's ok to come over here and bitch about them though:)
Welcome to VU, glad to have you:)
Ps...You can say asshole here:D:cool:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I spent 2 yrs at ECF and never once posted in the "Outside". There are sufficient trolls and asshole admin in the rest of ECF for anyone who's not a sadist or masochist.

Andria

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh I remember SM, he tends to stick to the political threads over there alone with Bones. It's ok to come over here and bitch about them though:)
Welcome to VU, glad to have you:)
Ps...You can say asshole here:D:cool:

Yeah that fucking prick thinks he knows absolutely everything. And because the outside community is so small he is on friendly terms with most of the members that use the outside forum. I had a massive row with him in september. It went on for days. And during that time practically everyone joined in trying to endorse his stupid bullshit. Creepy bastards make friends with the mods so they can carry on with there fucked up attempts at winding people up. It makes no sense. As i said before that forum aint for the easily offended, but everyone there is easily offended. And they carry on like it's just you who is, and the basis of their arguement is founded on the fact that they are offended, it makes no sense at all, none !. They're all fucking retarded. Though the outside was designed for misfits, it still defies logic how these douchers can be so completely ignorant of the fact that they are so totally socially retarded.

And yeah Bones, just another arrogant arsehole.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I spent 2 yrs at ECF and never once posted in the "Outside". There are sufficient trolls and asshole admin in the rest of ECF for anyone who's not a sadist or masochist.

Andria

Hello. I've seen you around ECF andria, plenty of times. And yes one or two of the mods are arseholes. I think it comes from the creepy way some trolls probably pm the mods and become friends over time. Solely for the purpose of using that friendship as leverage at some point in the future, so as i said before, slime !. I wouldn't recommend going to the outside andria. It is for rejects who cannot function properly in all the other areas of ECF.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know why Smokey Joe lets those mods get away with half the stuff they do either. He needs to get a backbone and sort it all out once and for all.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello. I've seen you around ECF andria, plenty of times. And yes one or two of the mods are arseholes. I think it comes from the creepy way some trolls probably pm the mods and become friends over time. Solely for the purpose of using that friendship as leverage at some point in the future, so as i said before, slime !. I wouldn't recommend going to the outside andria. It is for rejects who cannot function properly in all the other areas of ECF.

My self-respect forbids me from ever returning to ECF... unless retired1 gets hit by a bus. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know why Smokey Joe lets those mods get away with half the stuff they do either. He needs to get a backbone and sort it all out once and for all.

Oh he's much too busy to do any actual moderating. That's why he has those nazi stormtroopers.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Retired1, what a fucking wanker he is. He, he is on best friend terms with some of the worst trolls in that place. And he abuses his authority. I have witnessed this firsthand.

And when you email them via the contact link after being suspended, he feels no compunction whatever about insulting you. That's really why I will never go back -- when the admins can act like that and get away with it, I want no part of it.

Andria

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh he's much too busy to do any actual moderating. That's why he has those nazi stormtroopers.

Andria

It does confuse me though. He needs to man up, throw out all the god damned trolls, get some decent administration staff, preferably a couple more brits and basically have a good clean out. And maybe stop running the place likes it's communist china.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It does confuse me though. He needs to man up, throw out all the god damned trolls, get some decent administration staff, preferably a couple more brits and basically have a good clean out. And maybe stop running the place likes it's communist china.

Like a fucking KINDERGARTEN in communist china!

Andria

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And when you email them via the contact link after being suspended, he feels no compunction whatever about insulting you. That's really why I will never go back -- when the admins can act like that and get away with it, I want no part of it.

Andria

It was worse when that prick old soldier was running the place. He managed to ban me over twenty times. And the only reason i was banned from the start was because i asked for my account to be closed. The software recognises a closed account as a ban, or it used to i'm not sure not with the new software they have, but it used to.

So after being banned so many times, I got to learn how to avoid getting into trouble in every respect.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, i enter the outside, after being a member, this time round, for about 2 years or so. Almost instantly, i get this weird surf monkey idiot trolling me, then another, and another and so on. But i'm not one to get seriously annoyed so i play with these idiots for a few days, and they got madder and madder and madder, surf was foaming at the mouth eventually. So i know how to deal with these people but why do they have to make life seem so fucking difficult. You know, i'm not joking !, but i really do think there is something seriously wrong with those people, they just don't get it.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do enjoy making those trolls mad !. It's just so easy. Though i did start feeling guilty about it. I felt like i was visiting a home for the mentally retarded and verbally abusing them. But in the case of the outside it's them that start it, it's just giving them shit in return for the shit they give me, i enjoy that, them, not so much.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
We are all on the Outside here.
But this just happens to be the number one vaping forum on the internet.

If someone trolls you here you can just tell them to eat a bag of dicks and then unfollow them.

They have a 'holier then thou' click over there that makes their forum unenjoyable and unsurfable.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I do enjoy making those trolls mad !. It's just so easy. Though i did start feeling guilty about it. I felt like i was visiting a home for the mentally retarded and verbally abusing them. But in the case of the outside it's them that start it, it's just giving them shit in return for the shit they give me, i enjoy that, them, not so much.

You are going to have a blast here.
You will help us by making the trolls mad so we don't have to chase the trolls around to make sure they are following the rules.
They are a huge pain in the ass.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We are all on the Outside here.
But this just happens to be the number one vaping forum on the internet.

If someone trolls you here you can just tell them to eat a bag of dicks and then unfollow them.

They have a 'holier then thou' click over there that makes their forum unenjoyable and unsurfable.

Exactly right. They simply aren't prepared to get as good as they give.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, this subforum(another forum banned me) is in the Mudpit. It's for bitching.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nq0mozzdb31siuf4eo1_1280_zpsstjs5dnm.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What the flying fuck is the outside?? I lurked ECF for awhile but never dipped my toes enough to even register...too many rules and whiny bitches there with power that shut anyone up for their own jealous/or self centered reasons. I found this forum after a good while and have loved every minute of it, people are friendly, helpful and like to learn and listen. We can say words that may hurt others feeling and even call out moderators when we feel apt to. I dont see a reason to be a part of any other forum as I get my fix on here.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What the flying fuck is the outside?? I lurked ECF for awhile but never dipped my toes enough to even register...too many rules and whiny bitches there with power that shut anyone up for their own jealous/or self centered reasons. I found this forum after a good while and have loved every minute of it, people are friendly, helpful and like to learn and listen. We can say words that may hurt others feeling and even call out moderators when we feel apt to. I dont see a reason to be a part of any other forum as I get my fix on here.

They really ought to change ECF's name to "whiny bitches with piss-ant power".

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An area where only their "veteran" members are able to access, so they can hide the stronger voiced members in there away from the general population "eyes", yea...like they herd them in there....LMAO, not that there are many anymore
roflmao_zpsvxaexqru.gif

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
An area where only their "veteran" members are able to access, so they can hide the stronger voiced members in there away from the general population "eyes", yea...like they herd them in there....LMAO, not that there are many anymore
roflmao_zpsvxaexqru.gif

The members who use the outside forum, are like you say, the more vocal members with a more.......... lets say robust attitude. The worst of the worst in every respect. It's not just about being spiteful and ingorant.

A few months ago Smokey Joe (The limp wristed titty tastel that owns ECF) created a thread called "Damn" in which he complains about how generally nasty the place had become and goes on to say how he's thinking of changing the rules again. And like most threads in the outside it starts off civil enough and stays on topic, yeah for a few pages. Before you know it, it's a no holds barred all out war where these guys just argue for the sake of it. I actually enjoy going on like that and it's how it is there but these guys, if you're not a member of their Clique and get involved with their conversations, it's then that they start acting totally fucking weird. And their odd behaviour patterns all of a sudden get transfered to you as if they never possessed them to start with. Everything that's wrong with them is no longer something they admit to being responsible for and label you with it all.

I've said it before but i am convinced these folks are totally fucking retarded.

Surf Monkey started a thread only a couple of weeks ago called "Welcome New people" (Have i mentioned this ?). Anyway, apparently he's sincerely trying to welcome new people into the outside, right !. I jumped on that thread after only a few comments and started to point out what a joke it was. If any of you here are familiar with this shithead you know that this welcome new people thing is bullshit, but he insists he's being sincere. I suggested his thread is more like a spiders web. Another example i used was i imagined him being a customs officer at an airport welcoming people with a big grin on his face whilst wearing a pair of skin tight rubber gloves. Really all he wants to do is get close to you, get your confidence, and then fuck you in the arse, HARD !.

If people are to participate in the outside forum conversations i'd say be prepared to recieve the kind of exchanges you might come to expect if you were in an "A" category prison. It can be interesting but with obsessive conpulsive nutjobs like Surf Monkey things can change in an instant with his forceful beliefs in politics and religion and just about everything else. It's the self delusion which is the most shocking part of this guys personality. It's as if what he says in that forum is going out to the whole world and he feels the need to put absolutely everyone right or his world will fall apart. Fascinating to watch and be a part of solely for observational purposes, it's pretty funny !.

It's worth a look just to observe the real time lunacy. It really is the nut house of ECF.

Just like you said Whiskey.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whats wrong with mud pit? I find it entertaining.

O and I had my first experience with ecf today it pissed me off even before it finished loading with their damned pop up.

The thing with the mud pit of ECF is it's a challenge dealing with the hopelessy socially retarded. They are sickeningly nice to each other one minute then trying to rip each others throats out the next. The idea is to "never give up", keep winding them up whilst having a good laugh to yourself at the same time. These guys are hardened trolls and the only way to combat them is to troll them right back like nothing else matters.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I left due to that walking festering ballsack mongoloid old cocksucker Tropicalbob... fuck the level of hatred I have for that mobile scrotum is on a whole different level.

I disliked how in 09/10 they started banning some of the better members while flat insulting them.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Oh, there are plenty of not jobs for us to check out right here VU. You'll figure out who are No time. Good part is they won't ban you for telling them to eat a bag of dicks.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

The rules of the outside are pretty basic. Ecf rules do not apply, simple. It's like this forum except swearing is censored and evading the censor will mean getting informed on by another member, usually a girl. The outside forum can be found in a subsection of "The lounge". It's much nastier than this place in the sense that the existing members are a clique. Unless you can roll in the same way they do you'll feel like a lepper. But it aint no thing it's just how they are, so you have to adapt and behave the same way they do and give them as much shit as they give you, then laugh it off. And it never ends. They talk to people they've never met before like they've known them their whole lives, and it comes as a bit of a shock. And that's why most people just turn right around and leave.

Last edited:

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I left due to that walking festering ballsack mongoloid old cocksucker Tropicalbob... fuck the level of hatred I have for that mobile scrotum is on a whole different level.

I disliked how in 09/10 they started banning some of the better members while flat insulting them.

When trolls attack they simply don't give up. And the only way to deal with them in ECF is to call them out in the outside forum where you can practically insult them as much as you want. Just read the outside rules, of which there are few, and it won't be long before you're shooting the shit with these pricks just for entertainment purposes. It's a trolls theme park. You've just got to become one of them and spit in their mouths while they're open !.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So if you think you can't insult anyone and be offensive to people in ECF you'd be mistaked. You can get away with being really offensive in the outside forum, you really can.

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
not worth the effort to fuck around with a dead and dying gaggle of pud beating mongoloids.

I get a whole lot of satisfaction making these guys squirm. They just can't take the fact that i stick around and continue to wind them up when they are so used to people running away. They don't give up, they don't put people on ignore, and that's just how you have to go on with these fuckers.

Reactions: DC2

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So if you think you can't insult anyone and be offensive to people in ECF you'd be mistaked. You can get away with being really offensive in the outside forum, you really can.
but why invest the energy and bandwidth to insult the social fucking tarded on a shitty fucked up looking forum?

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
but why invest the energy and bandwidth to insult the social fucking tarded on a shitty fucked up looking forum?

lol. Because it annoys them. Think about it. They live in their own personal utopia, and they love that place, love it !. So i go there and fuck it all up for them, hahahahahaha, ohh god haha.

It's a fucking riot !. And nothing less than they deserve.

And it doesn't look like a fucked up little forum if you go to the left hand bottom of the page and click on "E-Cigarette Forum you can choose the style of the site. I use the "dark theme". Makes the background black.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
roflmao_zpsvxaexqru.gif
Was wondering... After being banned for life a few times I never heard of that area

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was wondering... After being banned for life a few times I never heard of that area

The outside has nothing to do with vaping. In fact no one really talks about vaping in the lounge at all. You can talk about practically anything you want and you don't really have to stay on topic either, unlike the rest of ECF where if you go off topic you can potentially get banned or whatnot. Obviously if you do go off topic someone will bring it up but only to make you feel awkward.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The outside has nothing to do with vaping. In fact no one really talks about vaping in the lounge at all. You can talk about practically anything you want and you don't really have to stay on topic either, unlike the rest of ECF where if you go off topic you can potentially get banned or whatnot. Obviously if you do go off topic someone will bring it up but only to make you feel awkward.
Well, shucks a section with people I didn't piss off.
Take your leave as a gift, this place is much nicer. They get the occasional douchebag troll; but, amazingly when said troll has their douchebaggery thrown back at them, they usually figure out that shit won't work here.
Kinda cool when the mods don't stop you from giving back.

VU Sponsors