Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup never living it down between that and the tongs I think I'm infamous here

ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm still a Provari owner but the POS Radius is sold off. So sorry if my opinions don't align with yours.

Are you one of the Provarinazi's??

what is "provainazi"... not familiar with the term...
my point was that your post was meaningless...
lets say for example, im a relatively new vaper looking to upgrade my current setup...
lets just say it was an innokin svd and a protank 2...
lets also throw in there that i dont enjoy rebuilding, i suck at it...
next lets say i dont want to vape big air, tripple digit wattage, and vaporize a quart of eliquid a day...
as a new vapor the radius has me intrigued, id kinda like to move away from the tube mod and experience a box style pv...
ive seen 4 rx 200 die over 5 month from other folks at work, countless ipv versions bite the big one after being dropped by folks at work...
im leaning strongly toward the reputation of provape ...
imagine your post is the first one i run across while looking for information...
as a newbie, id kinda like to know what you meant...
why shouldnt i buy the radius, what makes it a "piece of shit"...
remember, im a new vapor, i have no opinion of provape...

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
hiya Lady A - got all of my wage compensated adulting done and got one thing knocked off the honeydo list (had to clear up some storage space in the garage for the lady wife's brewing gear - empty bottles for future batches, along with some booze bottles for storing her DIY booze - she has 3L each of rye, brandy and scotch aging in the cutest lil' white oak barrels) along with a side project of clearing up some space for my DIY juice flavor storage/ organization... time to commence lollygaggin, lol...

(sorta organized)
2016-04-15 20.41.31.jpg

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hiya Lady A - got all of my wage compensated adulting done and got one thing knocked off the honeydo list (had to clear up some storage space in the garage for the lady wife's brewing gear - empty bottles for future batches, along with some booze bottles for storing her DIY booze - she has 3L each of rye, brandy and scotch aging in the cutest lil' white oak barrels) along with a side project of clearing up some space for my DIY juice flavor storage/ organization... time to commence lollygaggin, lol...

(sorta organized)
View attachment 47668
Damn I'm coming to mix at your place.

I spend more time looking for the flavors than actually mixing anything

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
now, i just gots to figure out how to sneak in a little more bulk mixing this weekend - got to get some backup batches of my faves steeping
:idea:Oh that's easy, you just say "Babe, I'm the man of the house and I'm gonna do whatever I feel like, I don't care what you want" You'll have lots of time to mix while you are sleeping in the dog house the next couple days. The trick is making sure all your mixing supplies are there before she exiles you.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
:idea:Oh that's easy, you just say "Babe, I'm the man of the house and I'm gonna do whatever I feel like, I don't care what you want" You'll have lots of time to mix while you are sleeping in the dog house the next couple days. The trick is making sure all your mixing supplies are there before she exiles you.
ROFL! that is an EXCELLENT strategery... but will need to make sure i has an extra battery charger out there too...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
d74b98fb8beae4d4eb11c28a0ee3d412.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think so - I've lived a sheltered life so have never had dose of the clapton.

No no no... On my way back from Bike Week, I stopped and met up wif my Brudder Iguana, for lunch, and he gave me a bunch of dah baddest azzed Clapton coils. Fused, stapled, zippered, button flied, I dunno WHAT all is in there. But I left em in that truck I just rescued. Thanks to him, I have the Clapton... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors