Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
One of my birds purred this morning when I went to give her her meds, lol! She actually loves her meds, but I don't remember her ever purring before. Three of them bark, although hers is, "bow wow wow", lol!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Last time i was asleep for surgey, they had to use 5 different sedatives and doubled them so I had to pay extra!!

Yeah, they have to get clearance from my insurance company for an anesthesiologist because they can't put me in a twilight sleep for things like an endoscopy. They tried that once and almost killed me because I was fully awake. Five people had to hold me down, and my vital signs dropped to dangerously low levels. I'll never forget that experience!

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Lot of reasons t not buy a Provari.

For example the Radius is a over priced piece of shit.

However for low wattage use a 2.5 is pretty nice and costs 30 bucks. I still have a Mini with a Triton Mini and its a nice little ride.

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Daughter is just the opposite ....

Some years ago, hurricane hit about 3am, 120mph winds and spawned tornados that took out most of the 25+ year old trees in neighborhood. House was a shaking & howling.

Kid slept thru it all, woke up in morning asking "did I miss anything?". Doh.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The worst part of insomnia isn't not being able to sleep. It's being exhausted at weird hours of the day

Leg cramps at night cause that too... I got awakened twice this morning, had to get up and drink some coconut water... got back to sleep, but it seemed like 5 minutes later my alarm was going off. Normally not a biggie, but today was payday so I had to do the banking/bill paying crap. :mad: Now I can't take a nap because I have to go collect the spouse from work at 4:30. :mad:

Andria

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, they have to get clearance from my insurance company for an anesthesiologist because they can't put me in a twilight sleep for things like an endoscopy. They tried that once and almost killed me because I was fully awake. Five people had to hold me down, and my vital signs dropped to dangerously low levels. I'll never forget that experience!
Thats not good! Glad they know better now though I guess.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I might be a noob here for quite awhile. I'm always so busy I dont have time to come up with anything creative to say. I've been on forums for going on3 years and I still don't know how to do those nifty memes that so many seem to be able to create on a whim.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might be a noob here for quite awhile. I'm always so busy I dont have time to come up with anything creative to say. I've been on forums for going on3 years and I still don't know how to do those nifty memes that so many seem to be able to create on a whim.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
I just save them to my phone when I find something I like

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, that's my stompin' ground! When ya gonna be here?

Ah darn, Lurvly, I didn't see this till I got home. I had to go on Reynolds by Airport. Truck broke down hauling my bike back from Bike Week a few weeks ago. A mechanic forgot to take the pieces of a broken spark plug out of a cylinder. Ruined motor, nice.. Wish I had known, I'd have been delighted to buy you a sammich and get some Pro Tips on the Boreas!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no, its never been a mod bashing thing... I don't identify myself via mod, its a battery case that gives me nicotine.
proof would be:
dna200/petri
kayfun4/provari
reo

I think I covered all bases there
ED13002A-B4A4-474A-A8FF-B4883FA3690C_zpshebxieit.jpg

Mmm... I don't see a Boreas.. SLACKING! ;)

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah darn, Lurvly, I didn't see this till I got home. I had to go on Reynolds by Airport. Truck broke down hauling my bike back from Bike Week a few weeks ago. A mechanic forgot to take the pieces of a broken spark plug out of a cylinder. Ruined motor, nice.. Wish I had known, I'd have been delighted to buy you a sammich and get some Pro Tips on the Boreas!
just be careful if he meets you somewhere, Roxy - his 'greetings' can be a little extreme...

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
off to do some low-grade adulting... gotta clear some garage space for the lady wife's beer-bottles in waiting collection (ones she has not yet filled wif da magical homebrew) as well as some storage space for my diy juice flavorings... i have kind of outgrown my storage space... go figure...

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Damn, plenty of places to eat around there. I was going to say next time, but I hope you don't break down again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors