Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't remember waking up, thankfully, but apparently I sat up and started bitching at them!
I sleep walk at least twice a week. Scared the wife many times. Once was when I got up and started banging on the bedroom window, naked, and yelling ......
:cuss2:"Get these fucking nickels outta here!"

Another time, the wife woke up and there I was on my knees beside her, naked and facing towards her, she freaked :eek:and punched me right in the chest.

Do you notice a theme here. For some reason, I will wake up in the morning naked. No fucking clue how it happens or if I even got up to do it. I know its fucking weird though. Kinda scary after watching Paranormal Activity and then wake up naked in the morning.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I sleep walk at least twice a week. Scared the wife many times. Once was when I got up and started banging on the bedroom window, naked, and yelling ......
:cuss2:"Get these fucking nickels outta here!"

Another time, the wife woke up and there I was on my knees beside her, naked and facing towards her, she freaked :eek:and punched me right in the chest.

Do you notice a theme here. For some reason, I will wake up in the morning naked. No fucking clue how it happens or if I even got up to do it. I know its fucking weird though. Kinda scary after watching Paranormal Activity and then wake up naked in the morning.

Since I go to sleep naked, I'd be weirded out if I woke up WEARING CLOTHES!

Andria

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally

ba713a8b5dbbbcda88fef38abe8084ff.jpg

Too bad I am nowhere near my building supplies.

sent using Tapatalk

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I normally keep my cool really well I am so sorry everyone saw that. In my defense I was getting yelled at in real life and trying to put my kids to bed and maybe lost it a teeny bit
It's all good. Anyone wearing those heels never has to apologize. :D I was just confused for a moment, since I could only see your half of the conversation, and couldn't figure out why you thought someone was following you and who you were calling a twat waffle. Unfortunately putting someone on ignore occasionally makes other people appear slightly insane since the seem to be talking to themselves. I shoulda known who the culprit was.:facepalm:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all good. Anyone wearing those heels never has to apologize. :D I was just confused for a moment, since I could only see your half of the conversation, and couldn't figure out why you thought someone was following you and who you were calling a twat waffle. Unfortunately putting someone on ignore occasionally makes other people appear slightly insane since the seem to be talking to themselves. I shoulda known who the culprit was.:facepalm:
Yeah unfortunately tapatalk block doesn't work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors