Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Curtesy of Urban Dictionary.
Your welcome!

Romano
A temporary form of Schizophrenia only brought on by excessive alcohol consumption. Symptoms are complete memory loss, squinty eyes, irrational thoughts and contradictory thoughts.
Daniel: Dude, is Alex alright? He's squinting pretty bad?
Brad: He's a had a few too many and turned into Romano... keep your distance and don't take anything he says seriously.

See also
Asshole, Cocksucker, Retard, Spamano and Fangirls.

Ha that's pretty funny. I thought my last name had to do with Roman descent but I do excessively consume alcohol and have lots of memory loss and irrational thoughts. Like one time, I thought @Hank F. Spankman was funny and not a knob gobbler

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ha that's pretty funny. I thought my last name had to do with Roman descent but I do excessively consume alcohol and have lots of memory loss and irrational thoughts. Like one time, I thought @Hank F. Spankman was funny and not a knob gobbler
Mmm damn it! I was having a "moment" there. The TM2 is a fucking bad ass RDA! Now listen here Fromundah! The bear, don't poke it! Else I'll have to start going after @Moueix again, & no one wants that now, do they?

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@Vesuvius

Vesuvius
A shit, having the consistency of toothpaste, that contains enough mass so as it stacks upon itself it will create a pile of shit in the toilet bowl that breaches the water level in the bowl. The pile of crap in the toilet will resemble a volcano. (Vesuvius is a famous volcano in Italy.)

Also, I didn't have to scroll down for a funny one, that was the top definition ;)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mmm damn it! I was having a "moment" there. The TM2 is a fucking bad ass RDA! Now listen here Fromundah! The bear, don't poke it! Else I'll have to start going after @Moueix again, & no one wants that now, do they?

Hank used his get out of jail free card

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol - yeah - the TM2 is a nice one :) i like the separated sides for pos/ neg poles... decent bit of room to build in...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Google "New Jersey Devils playoff schedule"
Lol who's getting an enlarged cranium because the Rangers fucking suck? LOL
0503300ccd076ad032635e2ee63ce118.jpg

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Vesuvius

Vesuvius
A shit, having the consistency of toothpaste, that contains enough mass so as it stacks upon itself it will create a pile of shit in the toilet bowl that breaches the water level in the bowl. The pile of crap in the toilet will resemble a volcano. (Vesuvius is a famous volcano in Italy.)

Also, I didn't have to scroll down for a funny one, that was the top definition ;)
But my name is not Vesuvius, so doesn't count biatch!! lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good evening VU'ers.....hope anybody who worked had a great day....:)

I had a wonderful day here in the valley of the sun....a nice comfortable 74 degrees with bright sunshine, humidity 19%.....:vino:

GFY inspects. Today really blew, but I'm having a pleasant evening playing with vape mail the PO was holding ransom

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well spit it out...what did you get?...I don't feel like reading 5 pages back......:cry:

Nothing that would interest you maniacs. Just another Boreas, an Alleria because I was advised its an excellent tootle tanks, a little Kanthal. I broke into the Geyscano last night (you might want to look back 5 pages on thaaat) and the Sigelei 200w I legitimately won came in.

It's that REO I got coming in that's got me a little worried --- we're supposed to be saving for a common cause and I'm blowing it on my end lately :rolleyes:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nothing that would interest you maniacs. Just another Boreas, an Alleria because I was advised its an excellent tootle tanks, a little Kanthal. I broke into the Geyscano last night (you might want to look back 5 pages on thaaat) and the Sigelei 200w I legitimately won came in.

It's that REO I got coming in that's got me a little worried --- we're supposed to be saving for a common cause and I'm blowing it on my end lately :rolleyes:
Lol I'm on a serious lockdown for vape spending

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Tried the Alleria yet? I heard that too, so I'm interested in knowing your thoughts about it.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors