Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Took my Boreas with me today, had to go to Flagstaff....I'm now just about ready to refill it....damn I love the capacity....!

But............I also had two DNA 40 squonkers....kinda like cheating......:popcorn:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good evening my fellow bitches and fuckwads.

I finally have a working DVR...for now. Today they tell me the problem is they need to update all my equipment because it's outdated. WTF? No one told me that for 2 weeks? At least I got a 17 day credit on my bill for all this shit.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Tried the Alleria yet? I heard that too, so I'm interested in knowing your thoughts about it.

Andria

Nice and tight - I've only been vaping on it about an hour but I definitely thought of you right away. The deck is not as easy to get to as the Boreas, but I already had to take it apart once when it was popping a little too much and I could see what a shitty wicking job I did thanks to the glass chimney. I could have seen that before I filled it the first time but was so excited I forgot to thoroughly check it out. A minor readjustment and not a peep or pop.

It is way easier to access with less goop than a Kayfun - at least how I do it. Or maybe I'm just getting better at it because I have an old school style Russian 91% that I have to take apart several times a week because I suck ass at wicking.

Absolutely kicks ass over the Russian on flavor.

I've got a single coil at 1.2 even though its a double coil design.

With wide open airflow its tighter than the Boreas at half of one hole open.

So leaking so far, but I haven't knocked it over yet or stuffed it in my pocketbook, so we'll see.

It's trying to dry hit on me here all of a sudden, so I definitely need to play with it but so far I'm pretty happy. I'm thinking I probably overwicked it.

My first hit on it reminded me of my beloved REO/Chalice. If I could get that kind of performance without dealing with the squonk while working it will be tootle paradise.

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn you Romano....now I have to buy one.....when the word flavorful is mentioned it's like hanging a carrot in front of a jackass.

Don't take this drunkards word for it :p Watch a review or read through http://vapingunderground.com/threads/alleria-rta-v2-by-augvape.204740/ It does have a few downsides to it. 3.5ml juice capacity - I fill this thing once an hour because it crushes some juice. Also the proprietary drip tip for adjusting the JFC, you can use whatever drip tip you want once it's adjusted but it is necessary for changing it. Other downside, it's so flavorful I can't handle it sometimes :D

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Don't take this drunkards word for it :p Watch a review or read through http://vapingunderground.com/threads/alleria-rta-v2-by-augvape.204740/ It does have a few downsides to it. 3.5ml juice capacity - I fill this thing once an hour because it crushes some juice. Also the proprietary drip tip for adjusting the JFC, you can use whatever drip tip you want once it's adjusted but it is necessary for changing it. Other downside, it's so flavorful I can't handle it sometimes :D

It is intense - I thought too intense. Then I hit the Boreas and it was too intense too. I think its because I got into my butterscotch juice a few days before it was done steeping and I think it just came into its being :)

I like using the Boreas at work when I don't have time to just vape at will. I grab it, and can vape about half an hours worth in just a few minutes. No throat hit but really does the job and is tasty as hell. It can keep up with any kind of insanity.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well if I drank...I'd drink to that......:cheers:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is intense - I thought too intense. Then I hit the Boreas and it was too intense too. I think its because I got into my butterscotch juice a few days before it was done steeping and I think it just came into its being :)

I like using the Boreas at work when I don't have time to just vape at will. I grab it, and can vape about half an hours worth in just a few minutes. No throat hit but really does the job and is tasty as hell. It can keep up with any kind of insanity.
Could you PM me that butterscotch recipe? or post it here if possible.....:)

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nice and tight - I've only been vaping on it about an hour but I definitely thought of you right away. The deck is not as easy to get to as the Boreas, but I already had to take it apart once when it was popping a little too much and I could see what a shitty wicking job I did thanks to the glass chimney. I could have seen that before I filled it the first time but was so excited I forgot to thoroughly check it out. A minor readjustment and not a peep or pop.

It is way easier to access with less goop than a Kayfun - at least how I do it. Or maybe I'm just getting better at it because I have an old school style Russian 91% that I have to take apart several times a week because I suck ass at wicking.

Absolutely kicks ass over the Russian on flavor.

I've got a single coil at 1.2 even though its a double coil design.

With wide open airflow its tighter than the Boreas at half of one hole open.

So leaking so far, but I haven't knocked it over yet or stuffed it in my pocketbook, so we'll see.

It's trying to dry hit on me here all of a sudden, so I definitely need to play with it but so far I'm pretty happy. I'm thinking I probably overwicked it.

My first hit on it reminded me of my beloved REO/Chalice. If I could get that kind of performance without dealing with the squonk while working it will be tootle paradise.

Open your juice control a little. Be careful or you'll open too much and flood.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I just use Flavor West butterscotch. Right now I use 15 percent, one percent vodka, two week steep. It is not a shake and vape.

I'm thinking about diluting it down to 10% for all these great new flavor-chasing attys.

It has been amazing in the Boreas the last two days. Was too much today when I refilled it and now on the Alleria.

I've never squonked this one, but have consumed at least 200 mls of this in my old school tanks.

It mixes really well with TFA cinnamon danish.

It's simple. Don't know if anyone else would like it, but it is one of my favorites. Especially because if I get busy, its quick and easy to make a batch for later.

Some recipes just take more time/patience than I have at hand.

I've topped off tanks with my developing caramel corn with peanuts recipe and it has potential there, lol.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just use Flavor West butterscotch. Right now I use 15 percent, one percent vodka, two week steep. It is not a shake and vape.

I'm thinking about diluting it down to 10% for all these great new flavor-chasing attys.

It has been amazing in the Boreas the last two days. Was too much today when I refilled it and now on the Alleria.

I've never squonked this one, but have consumed at least 200 mls of this in my old school tanks.

It mixes really well with TFA cinnamon danish.

It's simple. Don't know if anyone else would like it, but it is one of my favorites. Especially because if I get busy, its quick and easy to make a batch for later.

Some recipes just take more time/patience than I have at hand.

I've topped off tanks with my developing caramel corn with peanuts recipe and it has potential there, lol.
Thank you...!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Done - I do need to cut this butterscotch big time
Lucy, I'm sorry if I let you down earlier, shit got a bit crazy. Kinda like this...
99a4f91f28b74ed0f1970817f1d57540.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vesuvius

Vesuvius
A shit, having the consistency of toothpaste, that contains enough mass so as it stacks upon itself it will create a pile of shit in the toilet bowl that breaches the water level in the bowl. The pile of crap in the toilet will resemble a volcano. (Vesuvius is a famous volcano in Italy.)

Also, I didn't have to scroll down for a funny one, that was the top definition ;)
ROFL

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Now that I have a Boreas finally and comparing these 2 I would rank the Boreas as really good flavor, the Alleria as outstanding flavor.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Took my Boreas with me today, had to go to Flagstaff....I'm now just about ready to refill it....damn I love the capacity....!

But............I also had two DNA 40 squonkers....kinda like cheating......:popcorn:

Squonking is like food, it is never cheating, period. Plus, I don't have to tell you the golden rule of vaping: Back up for your backups! So you were just doing what you were told :)

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm imaging a cow peacefully grazing in the French countryside. It suddenly raises its head and softly bellows: Le Moueix
I'm imaging a cow peacefully grazing in the French countryside. It suddenly raises its head and softly bellows: Le Moueix
You have amazing psychic powers! Boudreaux's is a Cajun restaurant which is French-ish cuisine, and I AM presently "grazing"..
20160426_211419.jpg 20160426_210039.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors