Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine just arrived today. I'll build it tomorrow. That one I had to buy though. Wismec didn't provide any.
There's a job for ya, FT reviewer. You thought the DHL was slow from Augvape....

I was making a joke that FT has already made a v2 for the Theorm. They must have stolen those design plans a while ago and waited til they released v1 just to screw them over :(

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was making a joke that FT has already made a v2 for the Theorm. They must have stolen those design plans a while ago and waited til they released v1 just to screw them over :(

The vape industry in Asia has taken industrial subterfuge to a whole new level

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The vape industry in Asia has taken industrial subterfuge to a whole new level

Yeah, it's one thing if it was out for a while but the Theorm literally just came out. They couldn't have got their hands on it and cloned/v2'd it that fast. They had to have done some shady shit.

At least they haven't made a Boreas clone yet.

It's too sophisticated for them to clone so they moved on :)

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Think I am going to go turn something boring on the TV and doze, if I can get my pit bull to stop snoring long enough :D

Yall have a good rest of the night and until we meet again, GFY! :wave:
Well GFY. I'm gonna turn in too. Long day tomorrow!

Have a good one y'all. GFYs

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sweet mother of god. That's freakin beautiful. Mad props to all the wire wizards out there making shit like this. I just don't have the patience. I did, however, just order a couple pairs of aliens from crazy chef. One pair for the goon and another for the petri when it comes in.
Did you get full 316L?

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
GM &
9942fda51ef602d54e5b24d3e1d0cc3c.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boudreaux's is also the name of an awesome meat place in thibodaux la. I use to get a buddy who works in Houma to swing by there and get e a few pounds of some of the best jerky you can ever taste and some awesome turkey cheese.
Yummy! They had boudin on the menu too, which I have never tasted. I plan on going back there again tonight and give it another whirl.

The appetizer side of the menu looks fabulous also. Maybe tonight you'll be helpful and I can snap a picture of what they offer and get some suggestions.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I order a lot of bulk stuff from walmart online and UPS will deliver it, but the drivers are always waaaaaaaay too lazy to open my gate and drive up my driveway. Actually had them leave a $400 gun hanging in a plastic bag on my fence once. I had to call on that one and it was a very irate call.
Back in the day, before you head to sign for alcohol shipments UPS delivered two cases of wine to my house and left it at the end of my driveway which I can't even see from the house. It's state land so there's Hunters up and down that road all day. It said on the website that it had been delivered but there were no boxes. Fortunately it was insured. It was about $5,000 worth of wine. I called them and made a claim and they had to replace the two cases of wine.

About 3 weeks after I got the replacement wine my next door neighbor who Winters in Florida, came back and told me hey by the way UPS left a couple boxes out of the mailbox and I'll pick them up for you there in my basement looks like wine. It was those two cases of wine!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:) thanks. I think I'll be more useful on vaping360. I'll be able to do full reviews, try more RTAs because they are being provided by manufacturers. I've been too broke so far in 2016 to buy much. And I'll probably reach a larger audience.
That's awesome, Roxie! I now have two friends that are reviewing for Vaping 360. The other Reviewer is a neighbor of mine! He's a very good Mann. ;)

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I seen stuff on the web about container homes. People can get real creative and build some awesome places that way.
I've got prints I've made and have access to a full metal shop so most of the work I'll do myself.

I'll have the structural engineers I work with review and sign off on drawings to ensure code compliance. Same with electrical and HVAC.

The biggest problem is unloading rental properties to fund it in a fucked up market:mad:

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I started tasting it a few weeks ago and it ruined everything. I finally had a decent collection going, and they look awesome.

If you do get an Alleria, don't forget to shut the juice channel with the dt before filling - I forgot a minute ago and now got a fucking mess everywhere.
I was wondering about filling with Alleria! Isn't it a PITA closing the JFC? Because on the reviews I watched it looked like the adjuster threads were kinda fine! Anybody counted the turns between open & closed?:shades:

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was wondering about filling with Alleria! Isn't it a PITA closing the JFC? Because on the reviews I watched it looked like the adjuster threads were kinda fine! Anybody counted the turns between open & closed?:shades:

About 5 or 6 twists to close it. I don't find it to be a big deal, what is a big deal is filling it the first time without closing your JFC. Juice everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors