Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good Morning all

latest

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You all are killing my appetite with fried chicken sphincters, etc. I'm struggling lately to eat more than 2 meals per day. I'm supposed to eat 4, but if I manage 3 I'm doing well now.
You can yell at me if it's already been said (and I'm sure it has) but have you tried protein shakes? Or meal replacement style drinks? Sometimes a watered down one of those can be easier to handle than food.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
okay, so here is a tidbit from the land of terrible ideas...

first, some backstory...

many years ago, when the earth was new and the rocks were soft, I ran across a sound clip from a radio show... couple of shock jocks taking calls about random topics... this particular morning's topic was aimed at gents and the subject in question was about situations and ensuing results from gents who, when engaged in sweaty intimacy with their lady friend and barreling down the highway of physical love, had inadvertently (or so they stipulated...) taken the wrong off ramp and somehow engaged in something they referred to as 'accidental butt sex' (WTF? seriously? is that a thing?... "WHOOOPSIE! My bad!"... SMH...)... now, the caller in question launched into a hysterical rendition of how his lady love had immediately and miraculously transformed into Flipper (the dolphin) and started emitting a series of high pitched squeaks

exhibit A :

backstory complete.

now, recently, relating this story to a coworker whilst traveling, I felt I simply had not done it justice - so, through the miracle of technology, I embarked upon a TERRIBLE FUCKING IDEA

enter Google Voice Search

NEVER. EVER. NEVER. Google search the term Dolphin Butt Sex... it doesn't end well

I will now drink more coffee, sit here in my wrongness and be wrong.

So. That happened.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Doc!.. Good morning whiskey!
good morning, brother! you make it back to the ancestral manse yet?

going to be mixing a double batch of the Keister Bunny up today to get it steeping - also going to mix up a big batch of just the flavoring and PG for the Pterodactyl Sauce and re-prep the aging barrel, since the VG experiment most decidedly did not work (fuckin barrel was leaking VG like ECF leaking epic members... apparently VG is too thick for the barrel to absorb/ stay sealed)

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

going to be mixing a double batch of the Keister Bunny up today to get it steeping - also going to mix up a big batch of just the flavoring and PG for the Pterodactyl Sauce and re-prep the aging barrel, since the VG experiment most decidedly did not work (fuckin barrel was leaking VG like ECF leaking epic members... apparently VG is too thick for the barrel to absorb/ stay sealed)
Considering your previous dolphin discussion, I can't help but wonder HOW you mix the Keister Bunny.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

first, some backstory...

many years ago, when the earth was new and the rocks were soft, I ran across a sound clip from a radio show... couple of shock jocks taking calls about random topics... this particular morning's topic was aimed at gents and the subject in question was about situations and ensuing results from gents who, when engaged in sweaty intimacy with their lady friend and barreling down the highway of physical love, had inadvertently (or so they stipulated...) taken the wrong off ramp and somehow engaged in something they referred to as 'accidental butt sex' (WTF? seriously? is that a thing?... "WHOOOPSIE! My bad!"... SMH...)... now, the caller in question launched into a hysterical rendition of how his lady love had immediately and miraculously transformed into Flipper (the dolphin) and started emitting a series of high pitched squeaks

exhibit A :

backstory complete.

now, recently, relating this story to a coworker whilst traveling, I felt I simply had not done it justice - so, through the miracle of technology, I embarked upon a TERRIBLE FUCKING IDEA

NEVER. EVER. NEVER. Google search the term Dolphin Butt Sex... it doesn't end well

So. That happened.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
in unrelated news, that Goon RDA is a beast... though, to be fair, the CompVape attys and the Alliance v2+ are very comparable - I think a lot of it has to do with getting builds dialed in on 'em... got a 30mm Mason sittin on the desk I am hoping to get to build on a little later if I can get some of my non-wage compensated adulting done

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nope still at the plant. in fact right now I'm standing at the bottom of the "beer stripper". What a name! Two awesome things together and one thing.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Considering your previous dolphin discussion, I can't help but wonder HOW you mix the Keister Bunny.
if i ever get caught up, i has some very promising samples/ testers of stuffz to mix this weekend... beignet variants, appalachian sippin sauce, bourbon peach cheesecake... skunk milk... dragonballz... bluenicorn lube... WOOT!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So you're saying, the thicker, the easier it finds the cracks!?

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
shit - i don't even have a flavor profile for that yet - i just KNOW that it will be a thing, lol... too epic a name to leave behind :)
I think I currently have 12-18 orphan names on the list in search of homes... including Puckerpuddin, Booty Call, Zoot Sauce, Squort, Nocturnal Omission and Swamp Gas...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

first, some backstory...

exhibit A :

backstory complete.

So. That happened.

Damn! Some things cannot be unseen. I need fine grit sand paper now to wipe my bleeding eyes. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors