haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, well GFY!
I would have to do something to do that & that's just not in the planz! The only reason I got out of my PJ's yesturday was to take the Princess to the bet! And as far as the old oops thingy; I never tried it because the wife would kill me because she knows no matter how assholedental it was I meant to do that!:xD::teehee:

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha!
So, I swapped my small Boreas deck for one of Lucy's big ones.

Received it today and found this :eek:

All I am going to say is nope, not gonna be the first to try it! So...... I am saving it and will PIF it if anybody is interested? Moo, Cheese? Fuckin Hank? I know Hank will vape that shit, Trifling mofo

image.jpg

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hahaha!

All I am going to say is nope, not gonna be the first to try it! So...... I am saving it and will PIF it if anybody is interested? Moo, Cheese? Fuckin Hank? I know Hank will vape that shit, Trifling mofo

View attachment 49148
ROFL! nice!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahaha!

View attachment 49148
Not just no, HELL FUCK no

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hahaha!

View attachment 49148

Get me drunk enough :cheers:

Romano Cheese

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh I heard what you did for the bottle of tequila. This is why we're friends

So...they never told you what I did WITH the bottle of tequila? :oops:

If we get you drunk enough will you hate on the Pens?

Anything is possible. Shit if they lose tonight I'll probably throw my beer glass at my TV out of rage. Fuckin Crapitals :mad:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it happens?
Not often? lol
1cadbd1d845347897ad6a087ef0ef4d9.jpg
5e394e1089c28add2bfb7b5b54e83b83.jpg

Henry Etta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say... HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS GODDAMN CUNT, MOTHERFUCKER WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Wow, that feels good.
I'm not an official refugee just yet- not until you get a dedicated squonker section. I mean, come ON, why is there no squonker section? You can call us "BFers" if you like...
Anyway, I've been lurking a while. OK so I joined like over a year ago, but didn't hang out here much, because of the lack of squonker section (did I mention that already?) and there are some modders on the other forum I really like.
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I have this horrifying fascination with internet drama, and so I've been following some of the shit that's gone down with former EFC members recently, which turns out to be quite the rabbit hole, and so I thought I'd poke my head in here and check it out...
You guys are fucking hilarious! And I can say that!
It's liberating. Plus, the DIY section is waaaay better over here.
So, anyway, hi, I'm Henry Etta. I'm looking forward to participating in conversations about tampons and accidental butt sex.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say... HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS GODDAMN CUNT, MOTHERFUCKER WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Wow, that feels good.
I'm not an official refugee just yet- not until you get a dedicated squonker section. I mean, come ON, why is there no squonker section? You can call us "BFers" if you like...
Anyway, I've been lurking a while. OK so I joined like over a year ago, but didn't hang out here much, because of the lack of squonker section (did I mention that already?) and there are some modders on the other forum I really like.
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I have this horrifying fascination with internet drama, and so I've been following some of the shit that's gone down with former EFC members recently, which turns out to be quite the rabbit hole, and so I thought I'd poke my head in here and check it out...
So, anyway, hi, I'm Henry Etta. I'm looking forward to participating in conversations about tampons and accidental butt sex.

Welcome and GFY!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, that feels good.
Welcome to VU Henry!

Squonkers are Bonkers
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/Squonkers-are-Bonkers.183977/

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow, that feels good.

I think there is one, H.E. -- called 'Squonkers are bonkers' I think. :D And BTW, Welcome, and the official refugee greeting... GFY! :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors