ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me and the Mr. were at a friend's vaycay house in Hawaii and I was sitting on the porch in the dark all by my lonesome, thinking about the wildlife I'd like to see before heading home: being a fan of bacon, wild pig was definitely at the top of my list.

After sitting there day dreaming, vaping away, I started to hear a rustling in the bushes, followed by loud snorting noises. It was pretty faint at first, but got louder and louder and the minutes passed, until I was thoroughly convinced there was a wild pig in the yard!

I was so excited, jumped up from the lawn chair to run inside to get my husband, and was appalled to discover what I thought was wild pigs in the bushes was actually my husband who had fallen fast asleep on the couch----
a wild bore?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
13055525_525040494355955_7861091619052180895_n.jpg
OMFG! Baloon Abuse!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know there's a bunch of cajuns round hyah... y'all like zydeco? I never cared for it much till I started liking regular country music, but now I really like it. Alan Jackson is a GA boy, but he does a pretty good version of it.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dunno if I've ever heard any "real" zydeco.... I recognize the sound, from some Shania Twain, some Alan Jackson, and a few others.... I guess it's like cajun country music? I like the bouncy beat, really happy music.

Andria

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors