Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I love the Holy Hand Grenade, that was hilarious
A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Smacked a bear on the nose once.

Was in the Smoky mountains. Kllingmans Dome, millions of people around. Grabbed my daypack and off thru the woods I went till I could hear no more humans.
pulled out a bottle of Leibfraumilch, some smoked gouda and crackers and strung up a pocket hammock.
Was a nice day and must have dozed off. Woke to something snuffling my ear. Instinctive reaction resulted in baby bear beside my hammock going WAAH WAAH! I found that one can get out of one of those hammocks in one move with enough incentive.
Bear took off so I figured it was going for help so I took off back towards all the other bear bait humans.

Now we know who was in the John West commercials, it was Cromwell!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Picked up a new PC today. Got an ASUS ROG G20CB gamer PC and am now going nuts trying to get Linux installed on it. It doesn't like the video card :( and locks up on boot up so if yall don't hear from me, ya know why.

First experience with win 10. They copied heavily from Linux Mint :D but still microsucks so gonna do what I can to get Linux Mint Cinnamon running.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So did I. Bad freezing rain storm. I finally manage to get in my barn, and WHAM!

Holy shit, I was so damn glad school closed for the weather! I did not want to call work to say I woulbd be late because I needed 5 big cans of tomato sauce to bathe myself in.
NOW I see how you got the name "Roxynoodle"!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
coffee_time_futurama.gif

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Picked up a new PC today. Got an ASUS ROG G20CB gamer PC and am now going nuts trying to get Linux installed on it. It doesn't like the video card :( and locks up on boot up so if yall don't hear from me, ya know why.
Nvidia card? Those always seem to be a problem with the native Linux drivers..

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Anybody else seeing weird things with the Alerts? Twice now I've seen "Moueix has quoted your post" but can't find the post to save my life.

Oh and g'mornin' and GFYs! :coffee:

Andria

It's not yet 7 a.m. up here and I am still one-eyed also. Everything looks weird to me

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's not yet 7 a.m. up here and I am still one-eyed also. Everything looks weird to me

Hmm it's really odd... it seems like the post it was referring to was actually a quote from haleysdadda... like the software is confused about which of us is whom... The alert says "Mouieix quoted your post in the ECF Refugee Thread at 6:56am".. but that was a quote of haleysdadda. o_O:huh::facepalm:

It really is confounding when you haven't yet finished your first cup of {caffeinated beverage of choice}. :confused:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hmm it's really odd... it seems like the post it was referring to was actually a quote from haleysdadda... like the software is confused about which of us is whom... The alert says "Mouieix quoted your post in the ECF Refugee Thread at 6:56am".. but that was a quote of haleysdadda. o_O:huh::facepalm:

It really is confounding when you haven't yet finished your first cup of {caffeinated beverage of choice}. :confused:

Andria

Yeah, I been noticing weird little hiccups the past week. At first I thought it was because I'm inept but I mentioned it in a post and others were having odd little problems like yours.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
top of the mornin'! er... bottom of the nooning!

still working on getting caught up on critter chores (saltwater aquariums wrangled, guinea pigs wrangled... still gotta wrangle the chinchillas...) then time for a vapelaxin'... then mixin time!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That happened to me last night.

Yep, I saw the same exact thing last night, and it was also from Mouieix. When it happened once, I thought, oh maybe he edited the post after posting it... but a 2nd time, I'm wondering what sorta hell is up with the software.

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
What you looking for?

Nothing in particular at the moment, but nice if I could find them easily when I need one. I'll be ordering flavorings next week. I didn't know until recently there was a discount from BCV for VU members. I had never found one when googling.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Nothing in particular at the moment, but nice if I could find them easily when I need one. I'll be ordering flavorings next week. I didn't know until recently there was a discount from BCV for VU members. I had never found one when googling.
if you are ordering flavorings from nicotine river, i believe 'ELR' will get you 10% off also - BCV and NicRiver tend to be two of my go to flavoring sites - and NicRiver just significantly expanded their Capella selections as well as Flavorah

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yep, I saw the same exact thing last night, and it was also from Mouieix. When it happened once, I thought, oh maybe he edited the post after posting it... but a 2nd time, I'm wondering what sorta hell is up with the software.

Andria

Mine was the same as yours. A quote from Moueix, but it was actually Haleysdadda's quote, not mine. Maybe Moueix has alien powers over the VU software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors