My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just bought one of these!
hohmtech_vwm341_21_1.jpg

Did you get the nifty shiny pink dildo dt to go with it????

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The rabbit in the basement was another good one. My back porch is enclosed and functions as a utility room. It's also where the entrance to the dungeon is. I was doing laundry and I heard something walking around in the basement :huh: It obviously wasn't a mouse. I said, "Hello? What are you?" And hear it coming up the steps to my voice. So I'm thinking one of the cats must have got in. It gets to the top of the steps, and it's a rabbit! I had the worst time getting it out of the house! I would chase it to the door, but it wouldn't go out! It would spin around and leap at me, then run back down into the basement. At least twice it hit me in the gut and knocked me on my ass!
Rabbits aren't too bright when frightened.....they freak....:)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been to close for comfort with many scorpions and rattlesnakes.....the damn things are everywhere in the SW.

They're not really common in GA, but they're around. When my family first moved into a rural area about 30 miles north of Atlanta back '78 (when it was a lot more rural!), I encountered one in my bathroom; that stinger tail straight up, about an inch... thank goodness, platform shoes were all the rage then; I flattened it. :D

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I caught several rattlesnakes when I was there, too. Used the rope through a long pole trick...
Javalinas! I love them!
I really miss the desert.
I really like it....the summers are beginning to bother me more and more each year, but it beats the nasty weather in other areas.

It crazy at times, look up at the sky and try to think the last time you seen a cloud.....:popcorn:

Henry Etta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really like it....the summers are beginning to bother me more and more each year, but it beats the nasty weather in other areas.

It crazy at times, look up at the sky and try to think the last time you seen a cloud.....:popcorn:
I love the dry and how clear it feels when you live about 5000 feet. And the stars!
And how you can see the rain coming from 100 mile away.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They're not really common in GA, but they're around. When my family first moved into a rural area about 30 miles north of Atlanta back '78 (when it was a lot more rural!), I encountered one in my bathroom; that stinger tail straight up, about an inch... thank goodness, platform shoes were all the rage then; I flattened it. :D

Andria
I wouldn't doubt it a bit...I was traveling to Colorado a couple years ago, when I opened my suitcase there was a scorpion staring at me....I doubt he would have survived long in Boulder, he got crushed.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't doubt it a bit...I was traveling to Colorado a couple years ago, when I opened my suitcase there was a scorpion staring at me....I doubt he would have survived long in Boulder, he got crushed.

I was always tall, and extremely clumsy, so it was a real effort to get my mom to go along with Candies... basically, high-heeled platform "mules"... but I sure was glad of them that night!!!! :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Shit, 24 mm across. I'm looking for a dual battery mod for the Boreas (25mm) plus I have small hands.

I won a 200 W Fuchai, but the Boreas overhangs just enough to bug the crap out of me.

And it has to cost under $1 million.

arth1981

Member For 4 Years
Yeah, get rid of it & acquire another Goon! lol

Lol nooooo I really like the petri. Honestly it vapes about the same as the goon although it's not quite as easy to build (clamps definitely ftw). I think the juice well is a little deeper but the diameter is smaller so that's probably a wash. It just looks so nice on the black and red RX. I just want the logo to line up.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol nooooo I really like the petri. Honestly it vapes about the same as the goon although it's not quite as easy to build (clamps definitely ftw). I think the juice well is a little deeper but the diameter is smaller so that's probably a wash. It just looks so nice on the black and red RX. I just want the logo to line up.
You know what'd look nice on that RX? A black Goon
eab1c094e3631989971db1b7fbfacf10.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Petri is overrated. The Goon is better. So is the Tugboat v2 & v3. And the Twisted Messes 2. Hell, I even like the Sapor more than the Petri

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors