Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm in south central Texas, halfway between San Antonio and Houston along I-10.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Down around Victoria, or too far South? We're between Parkersburg & Cherleston here out in the Western part of the state. Ripley, is about 4 to 6 miles West of us depending on how you go. Lovely park near, about two mile hike over a hill or two is Cedar Lakes South of us. Hike another two miles West from there and you're in Ripley in 4 miles. Take RT 33 and it takes 6 miles. Think I heard they're closing Cedear Lakes down, lacking funding.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We're just having quickie shit tonight... he's having Stouffer's lasagna, with some garlic bread.... I'm having Hormel Chili, with fritos. :D But we just got back from the store, where we bought some excellent steaks for Monday, to grill out; a giant (1.25lb) ribeye for him, and a lovely NY Strip for me. Nom nom nom!

Andria
Love Stouffer's lasagna and love chili with fritos! But I really love what you are having on Monday:)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Stouffer's lasagna is good!
Enjoy!

Yeah, I love the hell out of it... but sadly, I can't eat anything tomato-based anymore, it plays hell with my digestion if I do, and I really don't need the pain and suffering. So all I get of the lasagna is licking the spoon after I put his on a plate. :D But, I really love Hormel chili, especially with fritos; much better than crackers!

Tomorrow night, either beer-battered fish filets, or I might make BBQ chicken. Both are easy and tasty. :D

Andria

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Down around Victoria, or too far South? We're between Parkersburg & Cherleston here out in the Western part of the state. Ripley, is about 4 to 6 miles West of us depending on how you go. Lovely park near, about two mile hike over a hill or two is Cedar Lakes South of us. Hike another two miles West from there and you're in Ripley in 4 miles. Take RT 33 and it takes 6 miles. Think I heard they're closing Cedear Lakes down, lacking funding.
I'm an hour north of Victoria, an hour and a half from Houston, and hour and a half from San Antonio and an hour and a half from Austin. We're out in the sticks here.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I love the hell out of it... but sadly, I can't eat anything tomato-based anymore, it plays hell with my digestion if I do, and I really don't need the pain and suffering. So all I get of the lasagna is licking the spoon after I put his on a plate. :D But, I really love Hormel chili, especially with fritos; much better than crackers!

Tomorrow night, either beer-battered fish filets, or I might make BBQ chicken. Both are easy and tasty. :D

Andria
Sounds great! Hey, have you tried to make a tomato based sauce with a little sugar? It gets rid of a lot of the "burn" factor.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm an hour north of Victoria, an hour and a half from Houston, and hour and a half from San Antonio and an hour and a half from Austin. We're out in the sticks here.

Hear the sticks, about half there ourselves. We go up a hill here and find ourselves where sunshine literally needs piped in. Hoping when me and wifestrike for the meger help w/ mortgage we can find something in the sticks a bit more. Want a little land and peace of mind I can let my dogs roam. Wife hasalready said there's to be dog doors in our house. Told her that was good. When she kicks me out to the coups, I can sneak back in. She laughed. "If your kids let you."

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hear the sticks, about half there ourselves. We go up a hill here and find ourselves where sunshine literally needs piped in. Hoping when me and wifestrike for the meger help w/ mortgage we can find something in the sticks a bit more. Want a little land and peace of mind I can let my dogs roam. Wife hasalready said there's to be dog doors in our house. Told her that was good. When she kicks me out to the coups, I can sneak back in. She laughed. "If your kids let you."
Where I grew up direct sunlight never hit some places.
I now live in the edge of the flat lands. Where the shoreline of an ancient sea once was. What was once mudflats is now slaterock.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I spent years in cube city.

Did you know that snakes can crawl right under those cube walls?
See people jumping on their desks all over the place :D
And geckos too. I think the worst was when I worked at a junior high campus and had my own office/server room. I saw this HUGE green bug(it was shiny too!) outside the door and so I closed my office door. That thing crawled under the freaking door coming after me! A student came in around 2nd period and I lost sight of it so I thought it was gone. An hour later, I'm sitting at my desk moving files off an old server and for an instant I glanced down and dag nabbit that THING was crawling up my leg. I ran out of the office into the hallway screaming with it clinging to my pants! Thank God I didn't say any cuss words. Some of the teachers came out of their rooms wondering wtf was going on. Geez, that was one of the most embarrassing moments ever! One walked up and with a piece of paper swiped it off my leg and gave me the "evil" eye for disrupting classes. :oops:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And geckos too. I think the worst was when I worked at a junior high campus and had my own office/server room. I saw this HUGE green bug(it was shiny too!) outside the door and so I closed my office door. That thing crawled under the freaking door coming after me! A student came in around 2nd period and I lost sight of it so I thought it was gone. An hour later, I'm sitting at my desk moving files off an old server and for an instant I glanced down and dag nabbit that THING was crawling up my leg. I ran out of the office into the hallway screaming with it clinging to my pants! Thank God I didn't say any cuss words. Some of the teachers came out of their rooms wondering wtf was going on. Geez, that was one of the most embarrassing moments ever! One walked up and with a piece of paper swiped it off my leg and gave me the "evil" eye for disrupting classes. :oops:
Cilantro is well known to attract green bugs.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Couscous even! You bastage. That sounds so delicious about now. Growing tired of balogna, frozen arsneic patties, frozen jiffy pot pies.

Just wait, I'll get my bean growing operation set up. Once I do, I'll be gradually sneaking up to being THE provider of turn key Great Northern Bean growing operations. We'll franchise it out and earn income on the nations' demand for Great Northerns. Why Great Northerns? Chilli, also the infamous Trinity Beans dish. Then, I'll go enjoy some lovely dinning. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where I grew up direct sunlight never hit some places.
I now live in the edge of the flat lands. Where the shoreline of an ancient sea once was. What was once mudflats is now slaterock.
Good Lord, Lord Cromwell. I'd suggest a vaca to somewhere with gobs of sunlight, happy faces, and pretty flowers. You've worked hard your whole life! Take that moolah you've saved for them grandkids and go have some fun!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This morning, I had just one very small cramp, causing my toes to curl upward but not really painful -- last night before bed, I had TWO glasses of my choco coconut water/choc milk, but instead of my usual 80% coco water and 20% choc milk, I went more like 2/3 coco water, 1/3 choc milk -- so it may be the extra calcium that made the diff.

Andria

Oh my god, toes cramping is the worst....by far, for me anyway....damn that shit hurts like hell....!

Like I said though, since taking the Cal, Mag, Zi, all in one small supplement....no problems since.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Chili was invented for one thing. Grilled Che:Dse!
So huck, since we live in the same city,
Have you had the same experience with the vape shops around here? Managers not really knowing what they're doing, doing builds for customers with normal ka1 wire and managing to mess it up?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now that's some goooooood...eatin right there.
Yes, but it's not enough. I need MORE food!!!!!
Sorry, going now............need meat and potatoes, and gravy, and corn, and.....and......stouffer's lasagna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's crazy how one's appetite becomes overwhelming after being ill for several days. MUST EAT.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What eva dude! lol. I actually spoke fluent French until I moved to Corpus Christi. Now, I speak a little of English/Spanish/French. It all got jumbled somehow.:oops:

Sounds like Anguish to me, mixture of the three with English being native, it also has Midwest, West, East, North, South dialects. Usually what most seem to mean any more when they quip, "I speak 'merican".

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors