Status
Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DAMN, that would be awesome! I am WAY more than considering it, I will be booking my rooms and flights this week. I am NOT sure I could survive another Mardi Gras at my advancing age, and this sounds like Mardi Gras Lite, which would be PERFECTO!
That's why I didn't go this year to MG....can't take the crowds anymore.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DAMN, that would be awesome! I am WAY more than considering it, I will be booking my rooms and flights this week. I am NOT sure I could survive another Mardi Gras at my advancing age, and this sounds like Mardi Gras Lite, which would be PERFECTO!

Oh yeah, On the WAY Plus side, and I hope I am not talking out of school, but the culinary and party tour is going to be heavily influenced by our CoonAss Brudder, Mssr. Fluegel, who stinted as the "Smoother" (note, NOT Fluffer) at Emeril's during some of Nawlins Glory Years (which go back a long ways, and continue forward to this day)

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It IS Memorial day, and as a Vet nobody takes it more solemnly than I do. However, some old soldiers are dying imminently, and I would like to include them in todays Moment of Silence. While certainly nowhere near the level that compels the holiday, they have never the less, also served and paid the ultimate price...

Dead Soldiers.jpg

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think we'd need to pull ol Doc to Jazzville for more lambations and grub....and several others who mentioned interest.

You can count me in....:vino::confetti::stars2:
:hearts::stars2::stars::confetti:
7025382_justin-bieber-gets-wild-in-texas-strip-club_7be750e7_m.png

Crap... tough to know when to put on the brakes, during these moments...

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't think we'd need to pull ol Doc to Jazzville for more lambations and grub....and several others who mentioned interest.

You can count me in....:vino::confetti::stars2:
LOL - i already have rooms booked - and am keeping an eye on the site for when tickets go on sale :) will make sure I post or PM when they do

and it's for a good cause - the Lagasse Foundation channels the funds raised back into the community to help young people from disadvantaged backgrounds get started with culinary school/ careers

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazing dinner, check...
Awesome live entertainment, check.
Amplitude, check.
Ammunition expenditure, check.
Alcohol, vast quantities thereof, check.
Asking for trouble, in Gulf states.. check

I'm not sure I'm going to get to "Gunpowder" before "Dafuq!?!?" gets home...

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL - i already have rooms booked - and am keeping an eye on the site for when tickets go on sale :) will make sure I post or PM when they do

and it's for a good cause - the Lagasse Foundation channels the funds raised back into the community to help young people from disadvantaged backgrounds get started with culinary school/ careers
He's a great guy....!

Emeril's food is just as good too.....:bliss:

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning and GFY James and kad! It rained here, too, but has stopped for the moment. I sure hope it stops later on so we can hit the road. If not, it'll have to wait until tomorrow:(. James, this is your last day at work? I truly envy you being able to have a real vacation. My G2 is here, and my third Boreas will be here today! Hope Mother Nature cooperates with us.

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Paul! :) I'm not working today! :p I'm at home. Looks like we are going to get a break for a little while and then another line is supposed to move through later. I'm not sure if that will be it or if we are supposed to get more.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see a lil downside to this debachelory. It's 9:44 and I'm hung over. Nobody will make me some damn breakfast, and the coffee didn't make itself either. Place is a a mess and on top of feeling like shit, I gotta bend over and pick stuff up. On an unrelated note, you can all GFY. Happy Friday.

In what happens far too often for me to learn proper lessons, I fell into a pile of shit and came out smelling like a rose. The shot is about 3/4" from the top of the garbage can, penetrating the lid AND base, and went pretty cleanly out the other side, doing the same thing. Bungee strap holes for varmint proofing. I couldn't have done that, if I had tried.

Did I mention GFY?!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I see a lil downside to this debachelory. It's 9:44 and I'm hung over. Nobody will make me some damn breakfast, and the coffee didn't make itself either. Place is a a mess and on top of feeling like shit, I gotta bend over and pick stuff up. On an unrelated note, you can all GFY. Happy Friday.

In what happens far too often for me to learn proper lessons, I fell into a pile of shit and came out smelling like a rose. The shot is about 3/4" from the top of the garbage can, penetrating the lid AND base, and went pretty cleanly out the other side, doing the same thing. Bungee strap holes for varmint proofing. I couldn't have done that, if I had tried.

Did I mention GFY?!

Wow, you are repenting awfully early there Moo

The weekend hasn't even officially started!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And Thank You Hank, for making me both current and hip with my all girl crew. The Mrs. texted back last night. It included the sickeningly sweet surprise and adoration for the poemette, and she told me that her and the girls watched Deadpool. I responded to THAT with a "You watched Deadpool WITHOUT me?!? and this:
wp-1457285720286.jpeg

Jesus, they think I am clever and witty. I hope they never find out the truth. My friends are hilarious.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, you are repenting awfully early there Moo

The weekend hasn't even officially started!

It's not repenting, Lucy. I am chronicling my mistakes so I can learn from them as I go. To whit, I clearly rose in the ugly band of post drinking. Earlier, and I could again enjoy being inebriated. Later, and more rest would have lessened this light drumming in my head.

And I am going to have to skip French Pressed and go for Auto Setup drip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors