Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
tumblr_mgdz9y54U01rcb3dpo1_250.gif

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Makes me yearn for roasted marshmallows and campfire songs. And ghost stories. And a million dollars. :D
And that's the only thing I need are these things. I don't need anything else. Just the marshmallows.....and the campfire.......and the ghost stories.....etc....etc.....etc......
You forgot the graham crackers and chocolate.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A long time ago, in a galaxy, far, far away. lol
Get out! That's YOU? Yowsa!
I can sympathize -

I have arthritis also and the tall man on my right hand is already twisting at the knuckle
That sucks. :( I got it in my neck BAD, and my left hip. My stupid arms go numb sometimes and I can't move them. I'm used to it now and I get about 45 seconds to prepare for it. My coworkers are used to it too now and we were all joking that someday they may come in and I'll be laid back in my chair with my arms by my side and they'll think it's just my arms again, but I'll be that cubicle person that's been dead for a few days and no one noticed. Then, another one spoke up and said: We'd notice cause she wouldn't be TALKING! Hmmmm, that may have been an insult. hehehehe

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, thank fucking god. lol
That's where I'm at. No kiddin. I was a mile from the gate near where Nadal Hasan shot up all those soldiers. Happened to be outside on a smoke break and heard a lot of the commotion. Copters flying over, alarms, announcements, and more sirens than usual (there's a lot). We have schools on post and some of the kids didn't get home til late at night. Scary time.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The SS rods keep the wire from getting as hot as what you are doing.

This is 30g done this way
View attachment 52950

This is a 32g 6 wire braid
View attachment 52951

Yeah.. the main thing I don't like about it is how much wick it would take -- I'd have to learn a whole new "just right amount", which I've got perfectly down pat with my 3/32 drillbit-sized coils. And that much wicking would probably also generate a hell of a lot more vapor, which would not be desirable.

I know most of yas walk around going MOAR VAPOR MOAR VAPOR but I'm more like "less vapor, please." :D

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wait, you mean you talk alot in real life too?:D
Just kiddin', you know I love you Atcha:inlove:
lol!!! Yeppers!!!! Not too terribly much though. Trust me, there are other people in the office that never stop talking, I'm just a surge talker. Don't talk for hours, and then, it just erupts. Mostly silly stuff like here. I can be a good listener too. :) Never have a problem with talking to complete strangers either. My shyness as a child is GONE.
Oh and Kad, I know you wuv me. I wuv you too. :inlove:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors