Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Alaska - they are required to close for at least one hour between 4 and 8 a.m.

That's it,

They used to stay open till 4am in Atlanta, but I really have no clue if they still do, not having patronized those establishments in more than 2 decades. There was a gay bar in town that stayed open 24/7, by virtue of being a "private club" -- cover charge most of the time, but when I got off work at 7:30am, by then there was no cover. After 4am, EVERYONE went there, regardless of orientation -- the most laid-back accepting bar I've EVER been in.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They used to stay open till 4am in Atlanta, but I really have no clue if they still do, not having patronized those establishments in more than 2 decades. There was a gay bar in town that stayed open 24/7, by virtue of being a "private club" -- cover charge most of the time, but when I got off work at 7:30am, by then there was no cover. After 4am, EVERYONE went there, regardless of orientation -- the most laid-bacdk accepting bar I've EVER been in.

Andria

Yep, a place like that is usually pretty welcoming and non judgemental

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep, a place like that is usually pretty welcoming and non judgemental

The real :eek: was when GA finally started allowing Sunday pkg sales. That just went into effect I think last year, or maybe the year before -- VERY recent. Kinda pissed me off -- drunks nowadays don't have to make plans for sunday drinking on Saturday! :D :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The real :eek: was when GA finally started allowing Sunday pkg sales. That just went into effect I think last year, or maybe the year before -- VERY recent. Kinda pissed me off -- drunks nowadays don't have to make plans for sunday drinking on Saturday! :D :giggle:

Andria

Enabling!!!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got another FT package today.
20 drip tips, 10 nemisis switch magnets for 2.40. Made my 1.99 nemisis clones have a nicer switch action. Wish I had bought 10 of the nemmy clones instead of 2.. Very nice clones.
And some ss mesh and orings for rebuilding GS Air coils. If any ever go bad....
Been vaping on the same .75 coil for over 3 months now in a GS Air2 14 mm....

Have 1 more FT package in transit.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Got another FT package today.
20 drip tips, 10 nemisis switch magnets for 2.40. Made my 1.99 nemisis clones have a nicer switch action. Wish I had bought 10 of the nemmy clones instead of 2.. Very nice clones.
And some ss mesh and orings for rebuilding GS Air coils. If any ever go bad....
Been vaping on the same .75 coil for over 3 months now in a GS Air2 14 mm....

Have 1 more FT package in transit.

I did a little more poking last night - FT is selling all kinds of disguised mods, its awesome.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
just one more thing Ecig.com has the Noisy Cricket for 13.75. use CC ILOVEYOU for a bit more off.

I actually got the Nemmy clones from Mountain Oak Vapor.

Those guys are on my naughty list - they not only do not honor free shipping for AK or HA, they charge extra on top of regular shipping. BOOOOO

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just one more thing Ecig.com has the Noisy Cricket for 13.75. use CC ILOVEYOU for a bit more off.

I actually got the Nemmy clones from Mountain Oak Vapor.
Funny you should mention e-cig Mr Retirement....I just left there too....bought two VT133's and another G2....damn that place is like a flea-market.....need to stay away.....!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I read today that the FDA did not respond to that enquiry demand made by the Homeland Security Congressional committee -

5150 posted a link to some guy's blog about it, but I haven't seen or heard anything good or bad

But I'm nobody's insider either, lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I read today that the FDA did not respond to that enquiry demand made by the Homeland Security Congressional committee -

5150 posted a link to some guy's blog about it, but I haven't seen or heard anything good or bad

But I'm nobody's insider either, lol

Yeah I saw that on twitter -- now there's a hashtag #SubpoenaFDA which is gaining a LOT of traction. :D That would be really fun to see, the FDA hauled in front of a full Senate inquiry, like those HUAC inquiries in the 50s. :D Or the Watergate debacle, which probably means more to most of us 'round here... though some of you probably do remember Red baiting from the 50s.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Looks sweet. Not sure I would care for it, but still looks sweet. Think I'll go with a mechanical squonk set up. I keep coils at, over .50 ohm will stay alright using a mechanical. That means a net coil. I will probably do dual coils. Although, never can tell, I may get hung up doing singles. A single in the RSST seems to do well enough.

Boden

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To fuck thyself, or not to fuck thyself- that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms and lotions against a sea of troubles,
And by rubbing end them. Little death- to sleep; and by a sleep to say we end the ache, and the thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. A little death to sleep.
To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub!

Morning all :D

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GM and GFY! Have some pretty serious thunderstorms going on right now. Those poor folks in Houston and vicinity are getting some real flooding going on. Time for me to get out and try to make it to work. Later!

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dear rain: STOP!!!! It just keeps pouring and pouring and pouring. Be careful Paul.
Oh and GFY!
I agree with STOP! It seems that it's trying to make up for those years of drought we had. I don't live right in a flood area, but pretty close. I have to go up to Lagrange this afternoon and have to go through some areas prone to flooding. And I have to go across the bridge over the flooded Colorado river. Should be interesting.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
With a bit of luck, I MIGHT be able to order a Titan today (hoping like hell I can!)
lol!

I am seriously eyeballing the Lost Vape Triade... since I have the VT133 on the way and have started doing some research on the DNA200 chips and eScribe (and have 2 DNA200 chips sitting here waiting for the vape station builds), I got to thinking it may well be worth having another portable DNA200 device - since I could replace chip/ parts if needed and both use 18650 batteries...

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree with STOP! It seems that it's trying to make up for those years of drought we had. I don't live right in a flood area, but pretty close. I have to go up to Lagrange this afternoon and have to go through some areas prone to flooding. And I have to go across the bridge over the flooded Colorado river. Should be interesting.

GEEZ, be careful! They're talking about Waco perhaps flooding now from the Brazos. SCARY crap! After work yesterday I went straight home yesterday and there was another stupid snake crossing the dirt road I live off of --- heading to MY property. I sped up and swear I rolled over it but I saw it in the rear view mirror at a high rate of speed (for a snake) still headed for my land.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GEEZ, be careful! They're talking about Waco perhaps flooding now from the Brazos. SCARY crap! After work yesterday I went straight home yesterday and there was another stupid snake crossing the dirt road I live off of --- heading to MY property. I sped up and swear I rolled over it but I saw it in the rear view mirror at a high rate of speed (for a snake) still headed for my land.
Snakes are definitely out in droves. My father has killed 4 copperheads in a week, and 3 of them were inside his house!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LV will soon begin requiring signature deliver on all their vape stuff.
The non vape specific stuff is exempt.
Wire, cotton, batteries,etc.
But tanks, coils, juice stuff, mods, etc will all require signature for delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors