ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you kidding me? They banned Rixsta too?

Sent from Tapavapatalk
I'm not totally clear on that. It doesn't say "Moved On" which is what I thought it always shows if you are banned. However you can't go to his profile or start a convo with him. It was a couple of his posts being deleted that started this whole thing this morning. He mentioned getting a job at a vape shop, Retarded jumped in with a rules post, Rixsta expressed his displeasure and said he was leaving.
His final post, since deleted.
1es6rr.jpg

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I was grabbing screenshots while he was deleting posts. I still can't figure out what rules violation the posts were deleted for.
5a2amd.jpg

I knew criticizing the mods was, but I'd like to see the rule that says we can't say that a rule is asinine.
is that @ric

jeebus.... REALLY?
criticizing mods and rules here is an art and a pastime. Its how we know that we're loved.
Yeah kad you gotta watch out for this one. He's a total ass. Mean as can be.

But at least none of the mods are twat waffles

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't understand why Roxy would stop posting at VU just because some assholes were rude to her in one thread -- just stop going to that thread! She can hang out in here with her fellow fugees!

Really don't get it.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
"Welp, there is not going to be an end to this fucking mess, and the thread will be in the Mud Pit.

I am no longer going to be a participating member of this forum. If you have a problem that requires my assistance, PM me. I will check PMs at least once per day."

For some reason I'm having trouble copying the link to the thread. It's page 30 of the thread:
The Merlin RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't understand why Roxy would stop posting at VU just because some assholes were rude to her in one thread -- just stop going to that thread! She can hang out in here with her fellow fugees!

Really don't get it.

Andria
Neither do I
"Welp, there is not going to be an end to this fucking mess, and the thread will be in the Mud Pit.

I am no longer going to be a participating member of this forum. If you have a problem that requires my assistance, PM me. I will check PMs at least once per day."

For some reason I'm having trouble copying the link to the thread. It's page 30 of the thread:
The Merlin RTA by Augvape and Roxy
I just cannot "like" that. :(

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rixsta left because of him.
My latest post may not last long. I posted a screenshot of Rixsta's last (now deleted) post and asked where it violated the rules.
Lmao, Kad! You REALLY fired up the Shenanigan wagon, criticizing a mod for supporting a rule about criticizing a mod. I'm a have to give that an 11...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Frankly, I think she is feeling really shit on right now by a lot of internet people, not just on VU

I have him on ignore right now, but crap over a two-bit reviewer named Jai Haze who became a member just to flip out on his critics in the Merlin thread kind of pushed her over the edge.

I just don't want this douchebag fucktard posting over here. He will follow you around the threads and harass you. As an added bonus, he registered as a VU contributor and vendor and is running contests --- I pity the poor fool who falls for one of his giveaways.

To make it worse, I went to his sight and it somehow managed to grab a lot of my personal information and displayed my real name, etc. like I was a regular customer or something.

It is very blatant about mining your personal information BEWARE

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Frankly, I think she is feeling really shit on right now by a lot of internet people, not just on VU

I have him on ignore right now, but crap over a two-bit reviewer named Jai Haze who became a member just to flip out on his critics in the Merlin thread kind of pushed her over the edge.

I just don't want this douchebag fucktard posting over here. He will follow you around the threads and harass you. As an added bonus, he registered as a VU contributor and vendor and is running contests --- I pity the poor fool who falls for one of his giveaways.

To make it worse, I went to his sight and it somehow managed to grab a lot of my personal information and displayed my real name, etc. like I was a regular customer or something.

It is very blatant about mining your personal information BEWARE

Thx for the heads up! I'll know to ignore him immediately if I run across him.

Andria

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lmao, Kad! You REALLY fired up the Shenanigan wagon, criticizing a mod for supporting a rule about criticizing a mod. I'm a have to give that an 11...
But I have yet to learn to use the artfully subtle jabs that you employ so skillfully. I particularly like the comment about fighting repressive organizations. Methinks that deserves a much higher shenaniganary rating than my clumsy efforts.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Am I allowed to talk about contests that aren't VU contests?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
May want further ask a moderator but to me this would seem to limit against it. Unless you are only discussing the contest but do not make referral links. Again, think a moderator would be better able to answer. @Huckleberried, @Whiskey, @f1r3b1rd
No referral links, but thanks, I'll ask someone

here are our contest rules
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-contest-guidelines-read-here-before-posting.124029/
Contest Guidelines
  1. Contest must NOT require use of an affiliate/referral/reference link
  2. Contest END DATE must be included in the thread title (unless its an ongoing contest)
  3. Contest winners MUST BE posted in the original post in the VU Forum
  4. Links to Facebook, Gleam, Rafflecopter ARE allowed
  5. Any Vendor reported to not deliver on its wins will be forbidden from posting any future contests
  6. Requiring our members to carry links to a vendor site in their banner/signature area as part of the contest is NOT allowed

additionally we have a subforum for contests only.
http://vapingunderground.com/forums/contests-contests-contests.57/

@Countrypami would know more
Ok. I wasn't trying to start a contest thread. Just wanted to let you guys know if you were interested about a contest we are running elsewhere. But I'll drop it. Thanks for the reply!

Looks like your questions were answered... But feel free to PM me if you need any further information about contests.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@MikeyConti @RobertCromwell @MorelyMagicMist @kad2371
Try not to get banned yet from ecf. If you want to get banned, we can make a plan to go out with a bang. hehehehehe
Considering they have yet to even delete any of our posts, I suspect we would have to really work at it to get banned. For some reason they seem to be waiting for this to die out on it's own.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Considering they have yet to even delete any of our posts, I suspect we would have to really work at it to get banned. For some reason they seem to be waiting for this to die out on it's own.
This person needs to be removed from ECF as he is doing more damage to Vapers at a time when we all need to ban together.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm just sayin' let's chill and see what happens. That's all........we may have a chance to get the freaktard1 banned himself. :D Let's do this right.
Might be too late. At the very least I think we have been fishing for a suspension. I'll be surprised if he sees some of the posts and doesn't take action, unless he's been told to stand down. Which is possible considering that Robino came in, cried, and left without doing or saying anything else.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Might be too late. At the very least I think we have been fishing for a suspension. I'll be surprised if he sees some of the posts and doesn't take action, unless he's been told to stand down. Which is possible considering that Robino came in, cried, and left without doing or saying anything else.

More reason to slow down. She is actually fairly human about stuff, or seems so to me. If we go slow too, it gives more room for idiot to foul up.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oliver was there before Robino..... And the ahole in question was not showing up....

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Too much drama :(

I completely agree Stuart. ECF causes drama
Hahaha, thanks for pointing that out.

And no offense to Atcha :)
Yea I noticed that. lol. I was going to change it but my stupid finger still hurts!!!! Wrapped it with some gauge and can type a little better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors