Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope everyone had a great day...!

Hotter than the hubs of hell here at death valley.....finally breached 100F today.....ouch twice.....:gaah:

It was 88 here today, but for "Realfeel" it said "102." Very humid! We finally got some rain tonight, which might help a little tomorrow; the really heavy humidity doesn't set in for a few more weeks.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was 88 here today, but for "Realfeel" it said "102." Very humid! We finally got some rain tonight, which might help a little tomorrow; the really heavy humidity doesn't set in for a few more weeks.

Andria
I hear ya Andria....it's unbelievable in AZ during July and August....when the humidity and monsoon storms begin....I think the humidity was about 12% today.....didn't feel like 100F, but you could roast a beef brisket in your car with the windows closed.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Don't blame him....that's what I'm waiting for, my DNA 200 squonker from Catfish....:wait:

They are shipping tomorrow or Friday.........:bliss::bliss::vapemail:

I can't blame anybody for wanting to squonk more often and with the highest quality and perfection -

You've been waiting on a 200 for a very long time - glad it is finally coming your way!!!

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
a1ec1482fd439faf3653beac26ea96e8.jpg

8cccedb5570afd2321ff47f68d479c36.jpg

Drive to Breckenridge on Hwy 9.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had a mod in my pocket today, didn't have the wattage locked.... hit the Boreas at 175 watts....WOW.....:zombie:

Talk about shocked....thought to myself.....WTF just happened.....:sneaka:

Didn't even singe the rayon.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had a mod in my pocket today, didn't have the wattage locked.... hit the Boreas at 175 watts....WOW.....:zombie:

That happened to me once, when I vaped my Coolfire 4 at 17w instead of my customary 9 or 10. :D I was not happy about it.

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

This happens to me WAY too often. Not 20 minutes ago, I had set my mod in the cup holder of the car. It turned itself up to 200. Go to vape on it and SLAP TO THE FACE. That build I never take above 65. It's happened probably 15 times to me. And I don't even want to talk about the times I've accidentally not locked a mod and sat on it or something to hear sizzling and jump up...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a1ec1482fd439faf3653beac26ea96e8.jpg

8cccedb5570afd2321ff47f68d479c36.jpg

Drive to Breckenridge on Hwy 9.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

GAH! It's too SOON to miss my snowboard! LOVELY! In the West, I've done Utah, Nevada (lol if Mt. Charleston counts), Wyoming, BC and Alberta, but I have yet to board in Colorado. Odd! The state for winter sports! I just can't seem to get over wanting the Tetons...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, a lot of great things come out of Ohio. I-75, US23...

Seriously, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Iowa. From I-80, you don't even get to see the Chicago skyline. :(

All I really recall of driving thru Ohio was soybeans as farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as the eye can see.... and a silo, sticking up out of all that green... and I-75, cutting thru it. Hmm.. I do recall stopping at a mall in Lima... and me and 2nd spouse got married in Toledo, because their marriage regs were a lot saner than those in MI... who the hell gets a whole physical just to get married?!?!?!?! I heard you can no longet get married in the courthouse there, or on the grounds... the timing of which seemed suspiciously to coincide with same-sex marriage.

Ansdria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loved staying in Coulter Bay. Rented a log cabin there once.

BEAUTIFUL country, or at least the part I've seen. I don't really leave Jackson Hole except the airport. If I can walk, I can board. If I can't, I can't do ANYthing. It's pretty much ride till they make me stop, then some dinner and a glass of wine, and out like a light. I've been with groups that have gone and done yellowstone and such, but I go for the one reason only. I can see wildlife at home. ;)

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Already am.
Most like me but the rest leave me alone. A crazy old coot with an attitude and guns View attachment 52986

Seeing the Chitown skyline means I am too darn close to it.

Awww, I LOVE Chicago! Well, 3 seasons of it. I can pass in winter. The Mrs. and I went almost every weekend until we had the Dawters. And even then, Grandma would set us free occasionally. Where else do bars stay open until 4am?!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I really recall of driving thru Ohio was soybeans as farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr as the eye can see.... and a silo, sticking up out of all that green... and I-75, cutting thru it. Hmm.. I do recall stopping at a mall in Lima... and me and 2nd spouse got married in Toledo, because their marriage regs were a lot saner than those in MI... who the hell gets a whole physical just to get married?!?!?!?! I heard you can no longet get married in the courthouse there, or on the grounds... the timing of which seemed suspiciously to coincide with same-sex marriage.

Ansdria

Yep, that's Michigan. It's physical before marriage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors