Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Things were good when I got up and for about an hour. Shit is taking a nosedive big time though. So I'm right there with you man. Seems like everyone is pissed off at me at the moment..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not me! :)
facepalm.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not pissed at you either, Stuart. In fact I'd call today very pleasant; we're FINALLY! getting some much-needed rain. My cat isn't too happy about it though, especially with the thundering. I think she's hiding, either between the couch and coffee table, or under my husband's bed (a/k/a "the cat cave").

And yes, VaporBeast rocks. I should go see what's cheap there today. :)

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not pissed at you either, Stuart. In fact I'd call today very pleasant; we're FINALLY! getting some much-needed rain. My cat isn't too happy about it though, especially with the thundering. I think she's hiding, either between the couch and coffee table, or under my husband's bed (a/k/a "the cat cave").

And yes, VaporBeast rocks. I should go see what's cheap there today. :)

Andria
Hold off on the mod I got. Seems to have a quirk if you use SS in power mode. After vaping and set down it will screen time out. when you hit it again it will ask same/new coil if the coil resistance is .6 different from what it was originally.
And ss will change quite a bit....
Kind of annoying. More research needed.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hold off on the mod I got. Seems to have a quirk if you use SS in power mode. After vaping and set down it will screen time out. when you hit it again it will ask same/new coil if the coil resistance is .6 different from what it was originally.
And ss will change quite a bit....
Kind of annoying. More research needed.

Well, I don't even have any SS wire, and considering I'd need roughly twice the wraps I use now to get anywhere near the same resistance, pretty sure I won't be getting any. No use for TC at all. Not needed when you vape at 10w, and it really doesn't provide that great a vape; little flavor, zero TH. So, totally useless. Since getting my miniBook, it hasn't been in TC mode since the day I received it and put it into wattage mode.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I don't even have any SS wire, and considering I'd need roughly twice the wraps I use now to get anywhere near the same resistance, pretty sure I won't be getting any. No use for TC at all. Not needed when you vape at 10w, and it really doesn't provide that great a vape; little flavor, zero TH. So, totally useless. Since getting my miniBook, it hasn't been in TC mode since the day I received it and put it into wattage mode.

Andria

Will try with kanthal later and let you know.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Things were good when I got up and for about an hour. Shit is taking a nosedive big time though. So I'm right there with you man. Seems like everyone is pissed off at me at the moment..

For you bro

When sadness fills my days
It's time to turn away
And then tomorrow's dreams
Become reality to me

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking that, if Sweet-Vapes still has them on Thurs (payday), I may order a black miniBook; very happy with this little mod, and I could use another black mod. Not as great a price as the $19.97 at VaporBeast, but VB is now out of stock, and Sweet-Vapes' price isn't too bad, $25.95.

Andria

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm thinking that, if Sweet-Vapes still has them on Thurs (payday), I may order a black miniBook; very happy with this little mod, and I could use another black mod. Not as great a price as the $19.97 at VaporBeast, but VB is now out of stock, and Sweet-Vapes' price isn't too bad, $25.95.

Andria
I've ordered from SV before, but didn't I see someone on here say their CC was stolen after ordering from them?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've ordered from SV before, but didn't I see someone on here say their CC was stolen after ordering from them?

I've ordered from them for over 2 yrs now; never any issues. In fact I have some of their Blueberry Muffin winging its way to me now. :) Great stuff!

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I'm just waiting on you to give me a reason not to be pissed off at you. * chuckles * :)

No. Sorry to hear that's been the way of your day.

I'm grateful we have plenty of sparrows around here this year. They can eat & plant the millet which will seed out soon. The honey bees can also use the nectar from the millet's flowering as part of the base for honey. I'll harvest some of the seed myself, & some of the leaves. Read something about medicinal uses for it a while back. Can look it up if I need. Point is, I'm grateful for all that.

Know it may seem to be a simple and wholly unrelated thing. Maybe to you and others it is. You might want consider though, if you pause and shit your perspective a bit, some little, simple and unrelated thing might be something you're grateful to know, have, be part of. When you can find gratefulness, gratitude in life you start realizing compassion, comprehension, observation, clarity and ultimately a sense of joy. No, I'm no guru or mystic. I'm just some dummy what has gotten tired of everyone being pissed of at him for no reason. :)

Find peace my friend. :)

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You might want consider though, if you pause and shit your perspective a bit, some little, simple and unrelated thing...

Find peace my friend. :)
Shitting my perspective has never been an issue for me. ( don't you love typos that make their own statement?)

I'm generally always level, at peace, and calm. That's my standard state. The other people in my life? Not so much. Oh well, I'm one of those people that believes if you are consistent and true to yourself and how you treat others, things will work out in the end, even if shitty stuff happens in between. I'm not upset or anything, just one of those days where cereal urination seems to have taken place in several places today

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey y'all... I made this sign today for inclusion in a tweet, but thought I'd post it here; anyone who wants to print it and wrap it around a really heavy rock to throw at vape haters, please feel free!!

thechoice.jpg

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Shitting my perspective has never been an issue for me. ( don't you love typos that make their own statement?)

I'm generally always level, at peace, and calm. That's my standard state. The other people in my life? Not so much. Oh well, I'm one of those people that believes if you are consistent and true to yourself and how you treat others, things will work out in the end, even if shitty stuff happens in between. I'm not upset or anything, just one of those days where cereal urination seems to have taken place in several places today

Having to eat someone else's soggy shit sandwich is never pretty or tasty

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know..... my sister..... when I was at her house, told me I "purposely" blew vapor in her face. This was an INSANE thing to say. There's no freakin' way. She's the biggest hypocrite I've seen yet. Smoked almost 40 years and vaped to quit. Now, she's miss "perfect".
Sorry, I'm doing it again.........I'm still ticked off. Can ya tell?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You know..... my sister..... when I was at her house, told me I "purposely" blew vapor in her face. This was an INSANE thing to say. There's no freakin' way. She's the biggest hypocrite I've seen yet. Smoked almost 40 years and vaped to quit. Now, she's miss "perfect".

Hatred of hypocrites is perfectly normal and perfectly understandable.

But some people, even those quite supportive of vaping (such as my husband) have the strangest reaction to actual vapor. We've been watching those Bosch episodes, and the other night, I realized the ceiling fan was running. I asked him why.. he said, "because you're vaping." :eek: This is 85% PG 10w vapor we're discussing, not 80% VG 150w clouds. :huh: If I was a cloud chaser, he'd probably make me go outside as I did to smoke! o_O

Yeah... I don't think that'll be happening.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Eh, nobody can get your :goat: quite like your relatives.

When my Mister and his only brother get together, they act like they did when they were about 10-years old.

The first time I met my BIL it ended with him and my then bf arguing over NOTHING and BIL shaking his head violently yelling "no sir! no sir!"

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

When my Mister and his only brother get together, they act like they did when they were about 10-years old.

The first time I met my BIL it ended with him and my then bf arguing over NOTHING and BIL shaking his head violently yelling "no sir! no sir!"

I refuse talking with my wife's BIL, as much as I can. To me, he is over bearing, arrogant, know all type. I am not found of such people as they love expressing how great they are over everyone else. Sorry, I do not do well with those sort. Yes, I'm S-M-R-T but my wife, she a be S-M-R-T-R and I no wanna a know everyting, an I no tell anybody I know everyting. I just muddle along, there I am, it's where I go. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Icy what you did there. You're fortunate I now like playing with swords, erm, words instead of axes. I may have had to axe you a question about cereal killers as related to cereal urinations in frontal lobes of kidneys.

Ah, reminds me of something. I'm in the hospital, booked in a private room on children's ward. Diverticulitis had me shut down. The goals were pain management, get me to go. Well, the assigned doctor comes in the next morning to wake me. Poor dear that she was, looks at me, "It's perfectly alright. We have plenty living just one kidney in them."

I was glad to be in the bed already. "Oh sorry, I was joking," she says. The reasoning behind her joke was a lot of college kids were coming in scared of having been doped and a kidney stolen in our area. She had been assigned to crank cases and it had taken its toll on her.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Being around my mother for more than 15 mins gives me a flashback to being 14 yrs old and feeling complete despair over ever being understood by these nincompoops I'm so unfortunate to have as family. Partly it's because she IS a nincompoop, she's completely immature, self-involved, self-oriented, self-justifying, and partly it's because I have to bite my tongue to keep from saying something that will make the other members of my family hate me. I don't have many left; really just my aunt, whom I actually like. But she enables my mother's immaturity like nobody's business, even worse than my stepfather does.

:facepalm:
Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have a hug sweetie.:sneaka:

Ooops, sorry, that wasn't a hug was it? Try this one instead.:hug:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hatred of hypocrites is perfectly normal and perfectly understandable.

But some people, even those quite supportive of vaping (such as my husband) have the strangest reaction to actual vapor. We've been watching those Bosch episodes, and the other night, I realized the ceiling fan was running. I asked him why.. he said, "because you're vaping." :eek: This is 85% PG 10w vapor we're discussing, not 80% VG 150w clouds. :huh: If I was a cloud chaser, he'd probably make me go outside as I did to smoke! o_O

Yeah... I don't think that'll be happening.

Andria
Yea I get that reaction. It's just that she said I blew it in her face on purpose. Why would I do that? I just think she's losing it like Cromwell's SIL. :eek: She accused me of a lot of really weird crap.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyway, thanks ALL OF YOU for words of encouragement. I really appreciate it. I didn't get in to "deep" of what happened the last day I was there. It was something I never want to go through again. :( And, I won't. I'll never step foot in her house again. Andria, I don't have many relatives I really know well left either. But unfortunately your mother sounds very much like my sister. She is totally self serving and "selfish". She said I was EVIL the last day I was there because I told her she may need to get some medication. Just something to calm her down, ya know? I'm not the only person she's gone off on. One of her coworkers quit because of her.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey Lucy, whatever happened to Manny? He asked for people to post vids and then never came back. :confused:

I must have scared him with mine :p

And there is a teeny bopper type who likes to expose her hooters a lot charming a few fellas in what's left of the Boreas thread :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just do some electron dissipation in her general direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors