Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"That's interesting," Morely says as he strikes a match and sets out exploring the closet. "Never was in the closet per say, those what need to know, know those what don't, don't. Oh well, I'll muddle along," he says while sliding an old mink stole out his way.

Suddenly, he feels a breeze from the back of the closet and needs to strike another match. He pause to vape a little first. After he finishes vaping he moves along to the back of the closet where he finds, ... [TBC]

Psst! Hey @kad2371 whatsit I find? You pick it up from there ... then tag somebody else.

Y'all be as creative as you want. This is just something for fun, spinning and weaving a round robin style cumulative tale. Don't worry too much about the Morely character. Make him an Earnest as in Earnest Goes To Camp. Have fun. :)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This afternoon & evening was fun. Wife tried to get a new sound card installed and working in my computer. She likes hardware. :) I do and don't, rather fiddle with software. :)

I kind of tricked her into taking a step away. She was becoming frustrated, much like I do. There were various ways she attempted and some seemed promising, yet the dog was not hunting. Shit happens. Told her I'll likely be sitting here one day, "Pop!"

"Oh neat, I got sound!"

"What did you do?"

"Not a thing."

Then the next day, "Crap, sound is out again."

Either way is of no great concern to me. Sure it would be nice to have sound but if not, oh well. I'm a big boy, I can live with or without it.

I barely play any games on the computer and those I do are card games, word games that require no sound. Barely listen to music either from off the computer, or otherwise.

It was killing hot here today. Weather Underground listed our high at 87 F, but I think it got closer to 90 F & then the barometric pressure dropped out, humidity spiked to near 100% and the atmosphere shifted with dead air. It was freakish to actually see the ceiling say 150 foot up, where the haze just hung from the sky. You could have sworn you were looking at an ocean in the sky, tides washing to and fro.

There was hints it might storm, lots of rumbling thunder. There was no lightning, there was no rain. It was one of those days that even if it had rained you'd be broiled afterwards, yet the promise of it raining was just that, an empty broken promise.

Well, life will be what it'll be. "No matter where you go, there you are." -- Chico Marx "There you go, where you are." Mrs. Morely

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Synopsis:

A battleax and her friend the ogress abandon their current occupations to retrain as colonoscopy technicians. Under the hapless supervision of Doctors Iguana and Chop, hijinks ensue as a cast of assholes pass through the butt clinic - including everybody's favorite goon, Hank "Fanboi" Spankman, as the colostomy bag boy and AndriaD as Nurse Achilles.

Viewer discretion is advised

Episode 1:

Moo locks Morley in a closet and forgets where he left him after Inspects pays a surprise visit to Rectum Regional and finds vaping violations.
Wow, u gerlies are full of the dickens this loving evening......:giggle:
.............................................................................................:vino:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Synopsis:

A battleax and her friend the ogress abandon their current occupations to retrain as colonoscopy technicians. Under the hapless supervision of Doctors Iguana and Chop, hijinks ensue as a cast of assholes pass through the butt clinic - including everybody's favorite goon, Hank "Fanboi" Spankman, as the colostomy bag boy and AndriaD as Nurse Achilles.

Episode 1:

Moo locks Morley in a closet and forgets where he left him after Inspects pays a surprise visit to Rectum Regional and finds vaping violations.

The wife has banned me from work in that field. She got tired of asking me why I had to work late, and me telling her I was getting a little behind.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only to find he forgot it when he was buying beef jerky for lunch at the liquor store

The beef jerky was just for swizzle stick...

Now THIS is a proper lunch...
IMG_0707-1024x785.jpg

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Synopsis:

Episode 1:

WOOT! Does that make Chop and I 'consultants' :)

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
hope everyone survived the monday in fine fettle :)

off to crawl under the rock for a bit - see you on the flip side

Miss Lucy, I hope you have a splendid evening - and Moo - just let me know how much we need for bail money, huh?

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been limping along this summer on the bateau, on the 4 5.25" MB Quart cockpit speakers, after blowing my aging subs early in the season. Sound great at anchor, but when opening up that 305, it just kinda fades into the Baja Orchestra of Exhaust.

Dropped out the oldies today, soldered in new 1:1 fitment subs, and redialed in my bypass filters. OMG, my baby plays the blues!! She just loves my big 10"...
big 10.jpg

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Been limping along this summer on the bateau, on the 4 5.25" MB Quart cockpit speakers, after blowing my aging subs early in the season. Sound great at anchor, but when opening up that 305, it just kinda fades into the Baja Orchestra of Exhaust.

Dropped out the oldies today, soldered in new 1:1 fitment subs, and redialed in my bypass filters. OMG, my baby sings the blues!! She just loves my big 10"...
View attachment 55129

Better for moosic

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Uhhh, not feeling very creative but I'll give it a whirl.
"That's interesting," Morely says as he strikes a match and sets out exploring the closet. "Never was in the closet per say, those what need to know, know those what don't, don't. Oh well, I'll muddle along," he says while sliding an old mink stole out his way.

Suddenly, he feels a breeze from the back of the closet and needs to strike another match. He pause to vape a little first. After he finishes vaping he moves along to the back of the closet where he finds, ... [TBC]

Psst! Hey @kad2371 whatsit I find? You pick it up from there ... then tag somebody else.

Y'all be as creative as you want. This is just something for fun, spinning and weaving a round robin style cumulative tale. Don't worry too much about the Morely character. Make him an Earnest as in Earnest Goes To Camp. Have fun. :)
...a box. An old box, made from polished mahogany, similar in size and design to a cigar box. He knows it's quite old by the patina on the copper plate on the lid of the box. There is something engraved on the copper plate, and Morely peers at it trying to discern the engraving through the patina. As he does so, the match, nearly burned out, burns his fingers.

"Perhaps a flashlight would have been a better idea than a match" Morely says, and he pulls out another match and lights it. Examining the engraving again, he realizes it is two dolphins, one on top of and behind the other. The bottom dolphin has a look of surprise on it's face, or so it seems to Morely.

Morely reaches for the lid to open the box and see what it contains, but is distracted as he hears a scuttling sound, and again a breeze blows out his match. "How can there be a breeze in the back of a closet?" he asks the box.

As he prepared to light a fourth match so he can seek an answer for this mystery, he feels...[TBC]

OK, @Moueix you are up.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Synopsis:

Episode 1:

Lol! That is hilarious!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning y'all! Pulled a other all nighter. Like a child I stood up to watch batman v Superman ultimate edition. Damn movie wasn't available till 3 am. And it's 3 hours long :) now I have to work all day..

sent from my droid turbo 2

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Uhhh, not feeling very creative but I'll give it a whirl.

...a box. An old box, made from polished mahogany, similar in size and design to a cigar box. He knows it's quite old by the patina on the copper plate on the lid of the box. There is something engraved on the copper plate, and Morely peers at it trying to discern the engraving through the patina. As he does so, the match, nearly burned out, burns his fingers.

"Perhaps a flashlight would have been a better idea than a match" Morely says, and he pulls out another match and lights it. Examining the engraving again, he realizes it is two dolphins, one on top of and behind the other. The bottom dolphin has a look of surprise on it's face, or so it seems to Morely.

Morely reaches for the lid to open the box and see what it contains, but is distracted as he hears a scuttling sound, and again a breeze blows out his match. "How can there be a breeze in the back of a closet?" he asks the box.

As he prepared to light a fourth match so he can seek an answer for this mystery, he feels...[TBC]

OK, @Moueix you are up.
I didn't realize you also have a way with writing. Nice!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
* chuckles * I recall being 30 something, still outworking two 17 year olds. Bah. Why the hell you let me grow up and get this O...L...D shit? Yes, I am now 44 only. But just from life being what it is, I tend to gimp around like 84. I creek when I wake up and get out of bed.

I got 7 years on ya. Trust me, it gets worse.

Just wait until ya cant trust a fart anymore. Fun times :giggle:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got 7 years on ya. Trust me, it gets worse.

Just wait until ya cant trust a fart anymore. Fun times :giggle:

LOL. Oh, been starting to not trust them for a little now. That's kind of evil too. I mean hey, I love to fart when the farting is good. A few weeks ago though, "okay got to fart ..." ... "oh fuck! oh shit! damn it!" Wound up needing a shower. Curse my stomach for being evil like that.

Age aside, I might toss this out here. I say Wow. But I don't think I'm swayed toward buying this. the wow is simply for seeing the innovation Kanger is attempting, seeming to be a successful at doing. This looks damn sharp and if I didn't have two Velocities and one of the Reo clones arriving by Friday (hopefully), I might consider buying it. I like the $20-30 range for specialty tanks and the like. Yes, I also still like getting stuff dirt cheap if able, but some of these nicer items $20-30 seems reasonable to me, if/when I can afford it.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning fuggee's and a hardy GFY to all :)

Was a bit creative last night and mixed up what I am calling Mango Melon Blast. Its got some mango, melon, and cantalope in it with a smidgen of marshmallow and a hint of vanilla whipped cream. Gave it about the equivalent of a two week steep in a hot UC and it came out delish! A little higher in the flavor percentage then I like but very thick sweet flavor.
Also mixed up a fresh 12 oz bottle of Unicorn milk clone, and a sample of green apple donut.
Today I am thinking of experimenting with some watermelon and grape flavors. See what I can come up with :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL. Oh, been starting to not trust them for a little now. That's kind of evil too. I mean hey, I love to fart when the farting is good. A few weeks ago though, "okay got to fart ..." ... "oh fuck! oh shit! damn it!" Wound up needing a shower. Curse my stomach for being evil like that.

What really sucks is when ya try to set up a coworker with a hit and run and all of a sudden have that not so fresh feeling. Just ruins the moment. :blech:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Age aside, I might toss this out here. I say Wow. But I don't think I'm swayed toward buying this. the wow is simply for seeing the innovation Kanger is attempting, seeming to be a successful at doing. This looks damn sharp and if I didn't have two Velocities and one of the Reo clones arriving by Friday (hopefully), I might consider buying it. I like the $20-30 range for specialty tanks and the like. Yes, I also still like getting stuff dirt cheap if able, but some of these nicer items $20-30 seems reasonable to me, if/when I can afford it.
Man! I'm older than you guys and haven't had that problem.........YET. I'm sure my time is coming. heheheh
set up a coworker with a hit and run
You have me rolling this morning. LMAO! I like doing the hit and runs at the grocery when we're shopping for a work potluck. You run off and leave the unsuspecting coworker and all the other customers thinking it was THEM. hehehehe

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man! I'm older than you guys and haven't had that problem.........YET. I'm sure my time is coming. heheheh

You have me rolling this morning. LMAO! I like doing the hit and runs at the grocery when we're shopping for a work potluck. You run off and leave the unsuspecting coworker and all the other customers thinking it was THEM. hehehehe

Use to call that crop dusting :bliss:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Use to call that crop dusting :bliss:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I have GOT to remember that. Going to the beach next week (hope I don't get that flesh eating thang) and my friends 2 teenage girls are going. It'll be fun doing that to some young, shy teens in some souvenir shops. lol
Crop dusting. You're killin' me! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors