Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suddenly feel like an old man with smelly feet. :p
Are you trying to mess my head up again today??
8ecaa98c-dbf6-4b59-8d0e-bb0c89a5750f_zpsf2684a70.jpg
:D:D

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just met with the owner of Altsmoke, hes one of the leaders of one of the lawsuits against the FDA apparently. Was interesting to talk to someone at that end of trying to fight the fda shit

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think I've heard "battleaxe" bandied about as the female version of "curmudgeon". I can live with that, it sounds dangerous and difficult to wield safely. :D

45 again would be great; I still had a sex life then. :mad:

Andria

Battleaxe is excellent also

Sex life? I'll quote my grandma when she was in her early 80s. "...just takes longer and less often!"

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yea, you too! We should start our own comedy show! :)

Synopsis:

A battleax and her friend the ogress abandon their current occupations to retrain as colonoscopy technicians. Under the hapless supervision of Doctors Iguana and Chop, hijinks ensue as a cast of assholes pass through the butt clinic - including everybody's favorite goon, Hank "Fanboi" Spankman, as the colostomy bag boy and AndriaD as Nurse Achilles.

Viewer discretion is advised

Episode 1:

Moo locks Morley in a closet and forgets where he left him after Inspects pays a surprise visit to Rectum Regional and finds vaping violations.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Synopsis:

A battleax and her friend the ogress abandon their current occupations to retrain as colonoscopy technicians. Under the hapless supervision of Doctors Iguana and Chop, hijinks ensue as a cast of assholes pass through the butt clinic - including everybody's favorite goon, Hank "Fanboi" Spankman, as the colostomy bag boy and AndriaD as Nurse Achilles.

Viewer discretion is advised

Episode 1:

Moo locks Morley in a closet and forgets where he left him after Inspects pays a surprise visit to Rectum Regional and finds vaping violations.

I can see emmy's in our future. Well, maybe even one for Hank too :giggle:

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We are all Cromwell.

Yes, Fred Cromwell in fact. See, we knew you were trying to reveal your zombie self. "Everyone should be named Fred." Now, you come to realize it yourself. We already knew you're a zombie.

It's okay, honestly. I am a werewolf. Think there are some vampires here about on the forum too. Know we have a few sprites, pixies, and yes plenty of elfin representing the wilds. If I had to guess, think @Boden may be a leprechaun. You would know what that they visited you.

No one notices. You could even be a dog named Fred Cromwell on the InterWebs, or some dolphin prone to outbursts of accidental anal sex named Fred Cromwell. The only thing which bears importance, someone needs to remember to bring tampons. We need rayon for our wicks after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors