Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whatsapp Bob....have any Jehovah's in the yard today?......:cry:...:giggle:

Haven't seen anything on the News regarding Kentucky....therefore if there were Jehovah's in ur yard... I assume their on Arion now, wondering what the heck happened...:rolleyes:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatsapp Bob....have any Jehovah's in the yard today?......:cry:...:giggle:

Haven't seen anything on the News regarding Kentucky....therefore if there were Jehovah's in ur yard... I assume their on Arion now, wondering what the heck happened...:rolleyes:
Actually have not had any of those around in quite a while. I think they spread the word on me.:devil:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Early, early day. Coulda been worse :p

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well it's been a pretty crap day, so I'm retiring early and vegging out with the Playstation for the first time in a while. Hope yall have a good rest of the evenin

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Seems lately, if I sleep more than 5-6 hrs I feel better than if I slept 8-10

I know sleep requirements change as we get older - I used to be able to get by on a lot less - sometimes only 4 or 5 for several weeks in a row.

Now I build up a sleep deficit really easily and it's harder for me to concentrate if I don't get enough.

I shoot for 8 but it doesn't always happen. Also, I can't hardly sleep in anymore - and sleeping in used to be one of the greatest joys in the world.

Go figure

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So are yours - wait. Are shorter and numbered the same thing?
I was speaking of days of daylight in the norther latitudes of this planet.

My days... I am only a bit over 900 earth years old. I am still young.
Will have to change my human appearance in another decade or so though.
Silly humans want to either kill ya or make a god out of anyone who lives to be 900.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So still on hooters, are we? Well hell. Back when I still had more figure than belly...

withcleavage.jpg

Yeah, that's the one my avatar pic is from. About... hmmm.... 13 yrs ago? And those were mostly courtesy of a corset and pushup bra. :D How I look now, there's a pic in my profile page, but NOBODY is seeing what the rest of me looks like now except my husband and my doctor! :D

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was speaking of days of daylight in the norther latitudes of this planet.

My days... I am only a bit over 900 earth years old. I am still young.
Will have to change my human appearance in another decade or so though.
Silly humans want to either kill ya or make a god out of anyone who lives to be 900.
Bob, when is the next birthday, or do you just have birthdays every 100 yrs?.....:bliss:....:confetti:

Hope it's every year or two....so we can all come celebrate your 901st birthday.....!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yep... pushup bra!!! :D I was pretty skinny at the time (see that hideous collar bone?), so the corset and pushup were definitely necessary to achieve that effect. :D

Andria

It's been 30 years since I bothered to try to enhance what ain't there, lol.

So no T. Had to rely on A - which wasn't bad until it started to jiggle just a little too much a couple of years ago, lol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So still on hooters, are we? Well hell. Back when I still had more figure than belly...

View attachment 55202

Yeah, that's the one my avatar pic is from. About... hmmm.... 13 yrs ago? And those were mostly courtesy of a corset and pushup bra. :D How I look now, there's a pic in my profile page, but NOBODY is seeing what the rest of me looks like now except my husband and my doctor! :D

Andria
Very pretty picture.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Very pretty picture.

Well at the age of 55, it's nice to have photographic proof that I was once capable of not breaking cameras... and I was 42 yrs old, to boot! Youth is wasted on the young, for sure; I spent 25 yrs wishing for boobs like that, and had them (courtesy of a corset and pushup!) for maybe 5 yrs before age caught up with me and made it so that NOBODY wants to see. My husband says he still enjoys the view, but y'know, he's stuck with me, he's just being diplomatic.

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yeah I think that is the only reason guys like Provari's.
Gotta admit...that could be the reason. Always noted how the folks at the other place get all bent out of shape when Provari is mentioned, especially the die-hards.

I always thought there was a method for the madness......:D

That is some damn funny stuff though......:giggle:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well at the age of 55, it's nice to have photographic proof that I was once capable of not breaking cameras... and I was 42 yrs old, to boot! Youth is wasted on the young, for sure; I spent 25 yrs wishing for boobs like that, and had them (courtesy of a corset and pushup!) for maybe 5 yrs before age caught up with me and made it so that NOBODY wants to see. My husband says he still enjoys the view, but y'know, he's stuck with me, he's just being diplomatic.

Andria
One thing my three divorces have taught me... ya ain't never stuck. That means if he says it, he means it... ain't no diplomacy there...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Andria

I know - I had to do something I hadn't done in 19 years - put on a bathing suit.

I was intimidated (hard to do) and it was very humbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors