Not open for further replies.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shit, I am at sleepinggiant with a COV Wraith squonker in the cart ---

I don't think it's a great hoarding device, but on the other hand, it does have high potential to be a very nice regulated squonker

Thumbs up or thumbs down?????
I'd wait until you at least see the deck of the atty

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'd wait until you at least see the deck of the atty

I always count on the atty included being TOTAL CRAP and have never once been let down on that, lol

So am not including that in the equation at all

Just pre-ordered 3 80W 18650/26650 Pico's for $77 plus shipping.

Picos don't squonk :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This was just released

Been back and fourth on it for weeks now.

If it wasn't for the 8/8 hammer I'd of gotten it on preorder, no questions asked

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This was just released

Been back and fourth on it for weeks now.

If it wasn't for the 8/8 hammer I'd of gotten it on preorder, no questions asked

Thats why I jumped on the Pico pre-order. It ends 8-4 so the order will be placed before the hammer and I will be safe.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Code Item Qty Price Grand Total
LVEHAL-0003 Lost Vape Halcyon DNA 200 and Malstrom Squonk Set - Red with Red Drip Tip Drip Tip Lost Vape Halcyon and Malstrom Set
This mod shipped too, but don't have it yet either.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Don't expect fast shipping....mine still haven't arrived.....I have no idea where they ship them from....China?

Did they not send you tracking info when they were released last week?

They have a language dealie in the top left corner of the homepage that allows you to view the site in French :confused:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did they not send you tracking info when they were released last week?

They have a language dealie in the top left corner of the homepage that allows you to view the site in French :confused:
Yes, but the tracking didn't make sense, which makes me think the outfit is in China...hell, I thought they were US based, but I didn't look to find out when on their site.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Heck, those Kanger 160W jobbers are $60 and we KNOW for sure that atty is total shit

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope that Halcyon arrives in the next couple days....if that's a good squonker I'll get a couple more...hell 200 bucks for a DNA 200 squonker?.....can't beat that with a Goon.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So the wait begins for Wraith :giggle:

First purchase in a loooooong while made just because I like it

Everything else, while I like it, was bought with deeming regs in mind.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So the wait begins for Wraith :giggle:

First purchase in a loooooong while made just because I like it

Everything else, while I like it, was bought with deeming regs in mind.
COV used to make decent products....we'll soon find out if they continued the tradition......:)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If I don't like it I'll just trade it with Hank. Rumor has it he's out of cash :teehee:

bb9f100dc3f44adca3ce1d1945fe233f.png

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I took my banner out yesterday, because for some reason, it's a day ahead of the actual anniversary. Was this a leap year? That might be why. It should not be indicating 2 yrs and nearly another full day, but oh well. Now it's back, and illustrating the 2 yrs, even if the day is slightly out of whack.

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Them Xtar chargers are good shit!

They is. Once I moved beyond "kit chargers" many years ago Xtar is the only thing I've used. Never had one fail or do a bad. (Something I can't say about NiteCore, considering the many fail reports posted about them.)

Great....another item added to the *LIST*......:cry:

Thanks for the info, Doc.....:)

If it helps: you can get them - even an inexpensive MC2 - at www.xtardirect.com with free shipping. :banana:

Get on their e-mail list, because a few times a year they offer up special sales on specific items, or give up a site-wide 10% off discount code. You won't get bombed with weekly or daily SPAM from the site.

The other place I buy them is RTD Vapor of course. But if I don't need batteries too chances are I'll get a charger only from xtardirect with the free shipping. Both places are authorized dealers - which means the chargers are backed by a two year warranty.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They is. Once I moved beyond "kit chargers" many years ago Xtar is the only thing I've used. Never had one fail or do a bad. (Something I can't say about NiteCore, considering the many fail reports posted about them.)

If it helps: you can get them - even an inexpensive MC2 - at www.xtardirect.com with free shipping. :banana:

Get on their e-mail list, because a few times a year they offer up special sales on specific items, or give up a site-wide 10% off discount code. You won't get bombed with weekly or daily SPAM from the site.

The other place I buy them is RTD Vapor of course. But if I don't need batteries too chances are I'll get a charger only from xtardirect with the free shipping. Both places are authorized dealers - which means the chargers are backed by a two year warranty.

I'm checking out their site, since you were kind enough to link them... I'm amazed! I figured they'd be really expensive, but they're NOT! The VC2 is very comparable in price to the Efest Luc2... but that VC2 Plus intrigues me, and it's only a couple bucks more. Neat! I'd been planning on getting a 2nd Luc2, from liionwholesale, but for about the same money, I can get an Xtar.. and free shipping too! :eek::inlove:

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate it when shit like that doesn't work right

It amuses me. :p Mine is technically still correct - it's just doing that weirdass "year - 1 month + number of days" fun with maths thing.

Still hoping ECF is gonna implode :bomb: on July 31st, considering the nazi bullshit regarding overzealous banner moderation is what chased me the hell off of there. I don't know when my banner started fucking up, but it was not right after February 29th appeared so...

Had to log in over there tonight (only been putting if off for a couple weeks) to deal with a couple purchases and a coop. Hated having to do it. :xD:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
B

ut the squonk tank would be a cylinder with the battery in the hole in the middle, allowing a much more compact squonker. No longer would a side by side configuration for battery and squonk bottle be needed.

You mean it would look like a schlong? @Hank F. Spankman would love that.

A tube mod that is a sqounker?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean it would look like a schlong? @Hank F. Spankman would love that.

A tube mod that is a sqounker?
nope more like the Vaporflask Stout.
think of an 18650 battery in there surrounded by a squonk bottle and a squonk cutout in the side....

the 510 connector could have a side inlet for the squonk tube With proper design it would not have to come up the the center on the underside just come out the center on the topside.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm checking out their site, since you were kind enough to link them... I'm amazed! I figured they'd be really expensive, but they're NOT! The VC2 is very comparable in price to the Efest Luc2... but that VC2 Plus intrigues me, and it's only a couple bucks more. Neat! I'd been planning on getting a 2nd Luc2, from liionwholesale, but for about the same money, I can get an Xtar.. and free shipping too! :eek::inlove:

Andria

They are a direct dealer for Xtar - and it's the only thing they sell there - so the pricing is very competitive. The shipping was always cheap - only $3.00 no matter what - but they changed to free shipping last year and there it stays!

If any of you want full technical and feature charger reviews - Xtar and otherwise - that would be here:

http://www.lygte-info.dk/info/indexBatteriesAndChargers UK.html

He breaks down all his reviews into: Features first, all the gory technical test data, summary at the very end. If the technical data makes your eyes glaze over then read the first part with the features info and head right to the bottom of a page to read the summary and if the charger gets a pass or fail when it comes to how good a job it does.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
nope more like the Vaporflask Stout.
think of an 18650 battery in there surrounded by a squonk bottle and a squonk cutout in the side....

the 510 connector could have a side inlet for the squonk tube With proper design it would not have to come up the the center on the underside just come out the center on the topside.

You'll have to invent this for us.

It will be difficult to make time, but I'll volunteer to test them for you. I'll need at least a dozen of your prototypes to begin. Plus juice and batteries.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You'll have to invent this for us.

It will be difficult to make time, but I'll volunteer to test them for you. I'll need at least a dozen of your prototypes to begin. Plus juice and batteries.

I'll also need at least 4 NIB stumpsys, 2 Goons, a pancake, and a couple of those nuppens. Make sure all are squonkified and I'll need some decent stainless wire also. And a large pepsi and some fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors