Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well here's to you!!!!

Lets break out the caffeine free tea and coconut water!

Hell yes!!! Party hearty!!! :D I'm drinking some chocolate coconut water with a little chocolate milk mixed into it right now, in fact. :) Drank all the cold tea, didn't feel like making a fresh pitcher this late.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think it's kinda cool, last year at my first no-smoke-a-versary, I was trying out TC, with that Evic-VT. Now this year I just got the CF4-18650, so I'm giving TC another try, but with stainless this time. It's a bit more economical than titanium; I'm hoping it gives me better results.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think it's kinda cool, last year at my first no-smoke-a-versary, I was trying out TC, with that Evic-VT. Now this year I just got the CF4-18650, so I'm giving TC another try, but with stainless this time. It's a bit more economical than titanium; I'm hoping it gives me better results.

Andria

Are you liking it???

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you liking it???

Haven't tried it yet -- was gonna order it (the SS316L) last night, but then my keyboard got completely FUBAR, and I had to go spend an unplanned $11 today. So I'm gonna wait till it's a bit closer to payday -- a week from Monday -- before I order it.

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always thought that indicated a Sperm Crossing

What in the fuck are you talking about? Nebbemind, I am sure I don't want to know. Whoever's sperm you are crossing with, completely your business.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vegas is a strange place. Gambling, 24 hour drinking, and human trafficking is OK, but damned if I didn't have 5 people honk at me and point to their head, for not wearing my helmet back and forth on the 2 mile stretch to visit Dad on a 30mph road. 110 degree heat, and everyone wants me to put a black plastic shell with 2" of foam insulation on my head... strange birds...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vegas is a strange place. Gambling, 24 hour drinking, and human trafficking is OK, but damned if I didn't have 5 people honk at me and point to their head, for not wearing my helmet back and forth on the 2 mile stretch to visit Dad on a 30mph road. 110 degree heat, and everyone wants me to put a black plastic shell with 2" of foam insulation on my head... strange birds...
I didn't know they had a helmet law in Nevada.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know they had a helmet law in Nevada.

Was a surprise to me too. They do. Nobody has told the cops though, I must have passed and been passed by, a dozen or more while there. Not a one batted an eye. I typically wear a full face when I know I'll be doing 40+ at any point, which is almost always. Not when it's 110+ degrees though, and a cheap beanie is about as useful as a ballcap. ;)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was a surprise to me too. They do. Nobody has told the cops though, I must have passed and been passed by, a dozen or more while there. Not a one batted an eye. I typically wear a full face when I know I'll be doing 40+ at any point, which is almost always. Not when it's 110+ degrees though, and a cheap beanie is about as useful as a ballcap. ;)

Indeed, Mo.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Been wanting to pass along to ya lannie, added %1 Fa cherry to Tiramisu and its very good. :D

Well, now I'm SIX pages behind, and I don't have time to get caught up. :(

I don't have the FA cherry, but I got the "cherry concentrate" flavor (I think it's TFA? the bottle's not in front of me at the moment). It smells pretty good and according to the reviews I read on several different ones, it's the one least likely to taste like cherry candy. More like a fresh cherry. I haven't tried it yet, but I was going to try to mix some juice today, and I was gonna try it at 2% and then up it if I needed it. I really LOVE this tiramisu cupcake juice, but it IS a little better if mixed with some kind of fruit flavor in my tank. I'm thinking the cherry will finish it off just perfectly, if I can find the right percentage. ;)

Thanks for the idea! I will definitely enjoy it! :D

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Flavor west has natural cherry and maraschino cherry thats not too bad. Flavor art has cherry that is my favorite and black cherry that is also pretty good. I dont go over %1 or it becomes cheap candy store/medicinal flavor which I hate.

Sumptin else for you to try. Flavor Art has nonna's cake. Vaping it taste just like an angels food cake. It is excellent. As a stand alone at %3 its hard to put down.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flavor west has natural cherry and maraschino cherry thats not too bad. Flavor art has cherry that is my favorite and black cherry that is also pretty good. I dont go over %1 or it becomes cheap candy store/medicinal flavor which I hate.

Sumptin else for you to try. Flavor Art has nonna's cake. Vaping it taste just like an angels food cake. It is excellent. As a stand alone at %3 its hard to put down.

Oooh, thanks! I've been thinking of trying the Nonna's cake, but I'd heard "mixed" reviews on it, so I wasn't sure. I was using FW yellow cake until I found out it has corn syrup in it. Ick. I suppose the small amount I'd be vaping wouldn't be bad, but when I eat something with corn syrup in it (or anything from corn, for that matter), it makes all my joints hurt, so I try to stay away from it if at all possible. I'll add some Nonna's cake to my next order, and some of their cherry, too. I love cherry, but I hate the candy/cough syrup flavor, so this bottle of cherry that I just got is the FIRST one since I started DIYing a year ago. It remains to be seen whether or not I'll even like it, but hopefully it won't be horrible, and with the FA cherry in the lineup, I should be good. :)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oooh, thanks! I've been thinking of trying the Nonna's cake, but I'd heard "mixed" reviews on it, so I wasn't sure. I was using FW yellow cake until I found out it has corn syrup in it. Ick. I suppose the small amount I'd be vaping wouldn't be bad, but when I eat something with corn syrup in it (or anything from corn, for that matter), it makes all my joints hurt, so I try to stay away from it if at all possible. I'll add some Nonna's cake to my next order, and some of their cherry, too. I love cherry, but I hate the candy/cough syrup flavor, so this bottle of cherry that I just got is the FIRST one since I started DIYing a year ago. It remains to be seen whether or not I'll even like it, but hopefully it won't be horrible, and with the FA cherry in the lineup, I should be good. :)

For me cherry was a hard flavor to get right. It needs to be mixed with something to help smooth it out some. I use %2 sweet cream or fresh cream and %3 vanilla bean ice cream and then only use %1 cherry. You can try slightly higher after you get a feel for the cherry you have but too high it gets that cheap candy or medicine taste to it.
I tried the FW yellow cake and wasnt too impressed with it. I have some Fa Pandoro cake mixed up I am waiting to try. Reviews for it sounds good.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For me cherry was a hard flavor to get right. It needs to be mixed with something to help smooth it out some. I use %2 sweet cream or fresh cream and %3 vanilla bean ice cream and then only use %1 cherry. You can try slightly higher after you get a feel for the cherry you have but too high it gets that cheap candy or medicine taste to it.
I tried the FW yellow cake and wasnt too impressed with it. I have some Fa Pandoro cake mixed up I am waiting to try. Reviews for it sounds good.

I know, I've heard cherry is "touchy" to get right, which is why I had been avoiding it, so thanks for sharing your experiences with it. I feel MUCH more comfortable now with DIY than I did even a few months ago, so I'm sure I won't make anything nasty. ;) I'm dying to try a little bit of it with this tiramisu. There's enough different creams in the tiramisu juice to smooth out just about anything, I think. :) I also have pie crust and brown sugar extra, so I might try a bit of cherry pie or cobbler at some point, too, when I have time to sit and play Mixtress again.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's fucking raining

I'd take some o' that, if I could. We're gettin' pretty crunchy out here. It did rain a teeny bit this morning, but only enough to get my hopes up. Then it stopped. I can water the garden, but we've got all these grazers that we're having to buy (last year's) hay for already because the pastures are baked. The hay's not the best, but it fills their bellies. If we could get a few days of good rain, we'd have a nice green flush and they could go back to eating grass. Maybe tomorrow. Or the next day. C'MON THUNDERSTORMS!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd take some o' that, if I could. We're gettin' pretty crunchy out here. It did rain a teeny bit this morning, but only enough to get my hopes up. Then it stopped. I can water the garden, but we've got all these grazers that we're having to buy (last year's) hay for already because the pastures are baked. The hay's not the best, but it fills their bellies. If we could get a few days of good rain, we'd have a nice green flush and they could go back to eating grass. Maybe tomorrow. Or the next day. C'MON THUNDERSTORMS!
Yea, it's crunchy here too Lannie.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't find any mention of it? But I can find 22mm clones.
From IG
bc977d495fd864db38d61b1d29751d9b.png

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'll probably skip on the 22m goon even though I'd really like to have one.

Smaller would be better for me also. I'm surprised I like the goon as much as I do. I only got one in case I wanted to do massive builds sometime in the far future.

There is simply too much last minute prepping going on to get every last cool thing :huh::cry:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Shit, I am at sleepinggiant with a COV Wraith squonker in the cart ---

I don't think it's a great hoarding device, but on the other hand, it does have high potential to be a very nice regulated squonker

Thumbs up or thumbs down?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors