ECF Refugee
OMG Mrs. Magoo thanks you!
f3be2854e8e8f2cabd588e88d9ece269.jpg

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sweet!!! They are coming out with an Istick Pico 26650 version. Fastech has prebuy for $30

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011027/5365300-authentic-eleaf-istick-pico-mega-100w-tc-vw-apv

Edit:

Efun top has the 80W Pico 18650/26650 prebuy for $25. Both do TC.

http://www.efun.top/80w-eleaf-istick-pico-mega-tc-battery-mod.html
I been vaping the Wismec Presa 26650 mod all day today as my main vape with a Merlin on it set at 400F with 35 watts limit and am on the same battery all day. Tank been filled a couple times and battery still doesnt need charge. Thats why I am liking the 26650 mods. Small, compact and light weight with good performance.

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sweet!!! They are coming out with an Istick Pico 26650 version. Fastech has prebuy for $30

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011027/5365300-authentic-eleaf-istick-pico-mega-100w-tc-vw-apv

Edit:

I been vaping the Wismec Presa 26650 mod all day today as my main vape with a Merlin on it set at 400F with 35 watts limit and am on the same battery all day. Tank been filled a couple times and battery still doesnt need charge. Thats why I am liking the 26650 mods. Small, compact and light weight with good performance.
lol! It's like Bill Gates when he said "640 kB is enough"!!!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am NOT buying any 26650 batteries.

A pico with a 26650?
Kinda like a Jumbo Shrimp?
I hear that!

Heard that.

I am always looking for small on the go type of mods that last for a while yet still able to give me the kind of vape i want. Luggin dual 18650 mods around all day is a bit much. The Pico I like a lot but one 18650 will last about a tank and a half on a super tank at 45 watts. Once i get past this cardio stuff I will be back to always being on the go. Looking for mods that will fit that activity.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Heard that.

I am always looking for small on the go type of mods that last for a while yet still able to give me the kind of vape i want. Luggin dual 18650 mods around all day is a bit much. The Pico I like a lot but one 18650 will last about a tank and a half on a super tank at 45 watts. Once i get past this cardio stuff I will be back to always being on the go. Looking for mods that will fit that activity.

I'm just too cheap and lazy to invest in more than one kind of battery. If it ain't 18560 I ain't buying it.

I was mad enough when I first started buying mods and found out I had to get button tops when I got a Provari, lol.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Heard that.

0e35eea7351087e31cba0db2eadf6ab9.jpg

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You better keep Atcha posted on this stuff!!!!!! I know where you live..............:bliss:well, kind of sort of.....

Well I did die yesterday. The ex was here and she sat down on the couch and lil Rascal ran up to her, looked her in the face and let out the loudest belch I ever heard him do. I died laughing on the spot. She was cussing me for teaching the dog to burp and I am laughing so hard I fell off the couch. Damn I was proud of my boy. :giggle:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry to hear about your dog problems, Atcha....I really like dogs too. Had a miniature wiener dog for 18 yrs, he passed away a few years ago. It's like losing a family member when you have pets for a long time.
Me too. Bonnie and Clyde were my 2 miniature wiener dogs. I need to post a pic of Bonnie in her doggie wheelchair.
Well I did die yesterday. The ex was here and she sat down on the couch and lil Rascal ran up to her, looked her in the face and let out the loudest belch I ever heard him do. I died laughing on the spot. She was cussing me for teaching the dog to burp and I am laughing so hard I fell off the couch. Damn I was proud of my boy. :giggle:
That's so funny!!!! Mr Freeman farts. He lets out these little tiny squeals and then looks at his butt wondering where it all came from!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same to you sir. I'm bumming. Backyard dog Barnie is in some sort of pain so I gave him a bath and brought him in. The in-house dogs are being quite mean. Even little Tabitha. Maybe you're right Andria. Maybe Pugs really ARE mean. :poop:

I've always thought so... but every dog is different; it's all down to the owner, really. :)

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My monitor just met my beer.:cheers:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Same to you sir. I'm bumming. Backyard dog Barnie is in some sort of pain so I gave him a bath and brought him in. The in-house dogs are being quite mean. Even little Tabitha. Maybe you're right Andria. Maybe Pugs really ARE mean. :poop:

They are setting the order of the "pack" with him. He is an outsider but give him a few days and things will change.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Edit:

I see you can use 18650 or 26650 with these.

I've been itching to get another cute little baby mod - well, every since I got the mini-volt. Must have taken that first eleaf pico and/or nugget in and out of multiple carts for months now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors