ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you ever got that retirement home you showed me I could sail up the bayou playing this......

Pull up to your boat dock and play this.......

Then we can sail to this little hamburger joint/bar i know of that you can only get to by boat and do this......

Awe that's awesome!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Retirement is the leading cause of death for the elderly. :p I'm going with what the old guy on Pawn Stars said: "I'll retire. The day after I die." 'Tis why I plan on keeping active with some type of work for as long as I'm capable of doing so.

My husband doesn't plan to retire at all. He's 63, almost 64, but is stronger and more active and more physically capable than guys at his plant in their 30s. :)

Andria

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My husband doesn't plan to retire at all. He's 63, almost 64, but is stronger and more active and more physically capable than guys at his plant in their 30s. :)

Andria
I have a physically undemanding job, but I keep active in other ways. And I think that it's staying engaged with doing something outside the home, with other people, that keeps us going as we get older.

ETA: Happy Vaperversary!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a physically undemanding job, but I keep active in other ways. And I think that it's staying engaged with doing something outside the home, with other people, that keeps us going as we get older.

ETA: Happy Vaperversary!

Thx, but my vaporversary is Feb 1 -- yesterday was my no-smoke-a-versary! :D

My husband's job is kinda physical -- he calls himself a "box kicker" but he's actually a forklift driver (you should see him drive that thing! He's a BLUR!) and shipping-receiving guy, which often means a lot of physical effort -- when he lifts something 100lbs, my parents are all "Oh, you're gonna hurt yourself!" To which he probably thinks "I'm gonna hurt YOU if you don't quit telling me how to do everything!" It's pretty awesome that a guy who's 5'5" and weighs about 125 can lift that much, but he does. :D

I think it's because of that physical activity that he hasn't gotten fat, and he stays strong and healthy. He has hypertension, but it's very well-controlled, thx to the VA.

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After Colorado, I just couldn't do Kansas...

Hey, I said to myself, Wyoming and SD were beautiful. All l these distractions to getting back to my responsibilities, and now it looks lille a party is about to break our.

Good afternoon, and GFY, Fugees;)

20160726_130306.jpg

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm about 6 hours or so for LG HG2 3000 mah.
Got plenty no rush.
Seems to take about the same amount of time as an Intellicharger I won.
but I like the slidey thingys better in the Trustfire.

Like I said - there have been at least 6 different revisions of the TR001 and some versions actually work. (With caveats regarding the general charging protocol of a TR001.) This is a charger that can become truly maddening in the forums when people with the current version can't complete a charge in under 12 hours - and in many cases it never completes at all - while people like youse with a revision 2 copy chime in with "That doesn't make any sense because my charger does it in six! You must be doing it wrong."

Unfortunately, with a TR001 - multiple scenarios of functionality makes all the sense in the world.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
doop post

I totally grok your frustration with the Since My Last Cigarette banner.... I had it set yesterday to show the *actual* correct elapsed time... so I get here this morning, and it's gone backward, apparently. :eek::facepalm::slowclap: So I had to go back to it and fiddle with it some more to make it show the correct elapsed time. Wonder what it'll be showing tomorrow. :giggle:

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After Colorado, I just couldn't do Kansas...

Hey, I said to myself, Wyoming and SD were beautiful. All l these distractions to getting back to my responsibilities, and now it looks lille a party is about to break our.

Good afternoon, and GFY, Fugees;)

View attachment 57513
Party? Did someone say party? I'm always up for a party! Course it might take me awhile to get there, Sturgis, MI would have been much closer than Sturgis, SD. Also, I don't exactly have a bike (don't think my 10 speed would quite fit in) so I'll just have to live vicariously through the pictures that you post. For some reason I thought the party was still a couple weeks away?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mebbie I posted that? I got the 2.5 but just ordered the 3mm after figuring that out the hard way.

I have both also. I was going to squonkify the ChiNarda today but I broke the glass in one of my Merlins at work and the other one started dry hitting out of nowhere so I will dick with those and deal with the ChiNarda later.

I did not think you liked politicians?

Politicians are not the kind of swindler that will leave you smiling after picking your pocket

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have both also. I was going to squonkify the ChiNarda today but I broke the glass in one of my Merlins at work and the other one started dry hitting out of nowhere so I will dick with those and deal with the ChiNarda later.

Politicians are not the kind of swindler that will leave you smiling after picking your pocket
I dunno some of em keep getting re-elected for decades.....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The human species overall is eager to be led against it's own best interests.

Psychics, televangelists and the like are different from politicians in that I have a choice on whether or not to fork over my hard-earned dough.

The biggest thing I resent about televangelists is the tax-free church status. The always makes my ass red

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors