Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty good Whiskey. You? I'm at work. hehehehehehe
Sorry , got pulled away for a bit, doing good, had a bear roll over our garbage can next to the garage last night kinda freaky
bear paw prints
thumbnail_IMG_20160727_0629298991_zpsk0pkgivr.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20160727_0620093401_zps9rhtb5og.jpg

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
ETA: I'm STILL having to fiddle with my banner code -- last night, it said something weird, so I went to fiddle with it, so it would read -- at that time -- 2 yrs, 1 day, and 19 hrs. so I get here a few minutes ago, and now it's reading "2 yrs 1 day and 10 hrs". So I had to go fiddle it again, to make it say 2 yrs, 2 days, and 10 hrs. :facepalm: Goofy ass thing!

Andria unclench the butt cheeks and set it free. Nobody is going to know butt you - and maybe your OCD hairdresser. (You did happen to notice you are using GMT to do the date/time entry? :question: )

Last edited:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
But those really aren't cravings; they're passing thoughts, and I get those too. They're easily dismissed, which is how you know they aren't cravings. Cravings are 500 lb gorillas that sit on your neck and stab you with a fork and scream and holler and get in the way of every other thing in the world, you can't even THINK of anything else. That's what I used WTA to get rid of, and it worked! If you can vape and go on about your business and in a minute the thought is completely forgotten... that's not a craving.

Andria

You mean like the ones I had every day multiple times a day for the first six months or so that had me sucking on my gear two fisted in a fetal position? I was highly motivated to quit, and WTA was barely a blip on the radar five years ago. I still did it - but it took 3 months to get to that point.

Now - it's still a craving when the memory of the aroma of an unlit cigarette can smack you upside the head with no warning.

They are all cravings - on a sliding scale of a matter of degree.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
We have a regular zoo here, deer, now bear, a fox, and a couple porcopines:facepalm:

Lol - we had a skunk fight outside the neighbors trash cans last night too. Man, those suckers can shriek when they are having a hissy fit! And once that was over the "residual odor" that lingered on...

We have had one who is a regular visitor every night. Not quite sure what he is pawing around for as he can't actually get into the cans, but he shows up there nightly, scratching around at the base of them.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol - we had a skunk fight outside the neighbors trash cans last night too. Man, those suckers can shriek when they are having a hissy fit! And once that was over the "residual odor" that lingered on...

We have had one who is a regular visitor every night. Not quite sure what he is pawing around for as he can't actually get into the cans, but he shows up there nightly, scratching around at the base of them.
Bugs and worms live under the cans where it is damp typically.
They love grubs and worms. And catfood :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am enjoying playing around the edges of the rules and nudging him for doing the same thing he jumps on others about.
Rulz are for everyone or no one.
I understand, but he is NEVER wrong.....:crazy:

You'll be a statistic if you keep it up.....:giggle:

Let him have it, Bob......:deadhorse:

Last edited:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I am enjoying playing around the edges of the rules and nudging him for doing the same thing he jumps on others about.
Rulz are for everyone or no one.

I gave up on that shit since it's clear I won't even get a straight answer out of the sight owner, and they are not going to undo the modifications the fucktards did to my account. You do know that if they decide they don't like you or something you are doing they will go into your account and strip options or permanently 'fix' them so they cannot be changed? Supporting member or not.

So I changed my avatar today:

vumeter_01.jpg

"left" and "VU" - and I don't give a shit if they figure out the not-so-subtle message and remove that too. (Assholes...)

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Bugs and worms live under the cans where it is damp typically.
They love grubs and worms. And catfood :)

Yeah, the damp is prolly it. She has sensible loose stone put in on that area where the trash cans sit, but the odor from the cans is most likely still drawing them in.

I like to see the little buggers rip grubs out of the lawn. I don't care if they do it - figure they are getting a free meal and we are getting the benefit of a free pest control service. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the damp is prolly it. She has sensible loose stone put in on that area where the trash cans sit, but the odor from the cans is most likely still drawing them in.

I like to see the little buggers rip grubs out of the lawn. I don't care if they do it - figure they are getting a free meal and we are getting the benefit of a free pest control service. :)
I wonder why pest control showed up red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors