Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost 3 weeks on the road, and I finally (temporarily) lost a rig. Left a Balrog and crown on the windowsill of a south Dakota gas station where I took refuge from golf ball sized hail yesterday. Love Midwestern's. Number on batt, owner will mail to me. Nice people.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually I have no idea what he meant either, but the only usage of the word that I am familiar with is Abnormal End,goes back to old IBM OS error codes.

PC Load Ltr was my nemesis. I never knew what the hell that meant, until I saw Office Space.I hark from the apple and 8086 days. Ah, the luxury of a 5mb hard drive

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:vapemail:....happier than a pig in shit....Really like these squonkers....!!

OOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhhh!! Much loveliness.. the wraith looks the bomb diggity.

After 19 days, I come home to ONE piece of vape mail?!? (Cheap gearbest 316L doesn't count really as vape mail). My Green Petri! WOOT!! But yeah, ONE piece. Note to Mr. Spankman, you reap what you sow, or not. ;)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gahhhh! I keep telling myself I'm done! OK I need a full first hand review, like pronto! Inspects, please expand on "really like":D
Those mods vape fantastic and feel absolutely perfect in the hands......:)

That lostvape dna 200 fits in a shirt pocket with room to spare, it's light as hell. I been carrying around the Gdeal dna 40's for so long it's weird to grab the lostvape set at 150 watts and take a pull.....wow, vapor and flavor galore, nothing the 40 watt could achieve maxed out.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhhh!! Much loveliness.. the wraith looks the bomb diggity.

After 19 days, I come home to ONE piece of vape mail?!? (Cheap gearbest 316L doesn't count really as vape mail). My Green Petri! WOOT!! But yeah, ONE piece. Note to Mr. Spankman, you reap what you sow, or not. ;)
I agree on the Wraith. I was tempted before Hank posted that deal, now I'm having trouble keeping my credit card in my wallet. Of course it could just be the boobs in his avatar, I always turn stupid around a nice set of boobs.

That reminds me, need to see if my GB order made it to the states yet. Doubt it though. I almost forgot about it. After this weekend it will be my only outstanding vape mail. So maybe I should order a Wraith just to make sure there is something else out there to fill the gap between Saturday and whenever the GB order arrives.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree on the Wraith. I was tempted before Hank posted that deal, now I'm having trouble keeping my credit card in my wallet. Of course it could just be the boobs in his avatar, I always turn stupid around a nice set of boobs.

That reminds me, need to see if my GB order made it to the states yet. Doubt it though. I almost forgot about it. After this weekend it will be my only outstanding vape mail. So maybe I should order a Wraith just to make sure there is something else out there to fill the gap between Saturday and whenever the GB order arrives.

Nebbemind on the wraith deal. They're out of stock on all colors. Ask me how I know..

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bah. Seems I'm kind of stuck with a "I touch it, it turns to shit" kind of day. Some may suggest that one such as I might be used to that kind of day as it has been a life long venture. No, you never get used to it. No, it doesn't stop making you feel on the verge of surrender. Somehow, I remain and do not surrender. There might be a reason. Damned if I can figure it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugues. Think I over did it on fucking myself :D

I am sitting in a hospital bed typing this. Had an angiogram done this morning. %80 blockage on one artery. Had a stint put in. :(

Wow - get well dude!!!

Fucked you gotta go through that - but dam glad the problem caught before the worst happened!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors