Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening fugues. Think I over did it on fucking myself :D

I am sitting in a hospital bed typing this. Had an angiogram done this morning. %80 blockage on one artery. Had a stint put in. :(

Jeebus, Doc!!! Glad they caught all this in time, really. I know you've been through a ton of shit, but you don't know where you'll be or who will be there to help when a quake happens. Better to blow the vents early, and save the disaster. Sorry you've endured this, but a stitch in time..

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jeebus, Doc!!! Glad they caught all this in time, really. I know you've been through a ton of shit, but you don't know where you'll be or who will be there to help when a quake happens. Better to blow the vents early, and save the disaster. Sorry you've endured this, but a stitch in time..
Indeed, Mo...lucky Doc didn't have a stroke or heart attack...damn that was really close with 80% blockage.

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

I am sitting in a hospital bed typing this. Had an angiogram done this morning. %80 blockage on one artery. Had a stint put in. :(
Bummer news :(, but the alternative is an even bigger downer :cry:.

I'm the proud owner of 8 centimeters of stents (3 of them in one continuous run) in my anterior coronary artery. 'Tis what caused my heart attack, that bugger being 100% blocked. Guessing that you're now on blood thinners and will be for a while. I got off of mine (Brillinta) in just under a year. The easily being bruised when your on them is a bitch though..
You're on the easy road my friend. Sure you'll be out in a day or two. As long as you can survive the "heart-healthy" hospital food... :gaah:

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Sorry to read that doc, but the good news is stints work.
Now you have an opportunity order more mods.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry choppy. But, also glad you went through all those tests and got this done. Think what could have happened if you hadn't hurt that shoulder. :(

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Uh oh, I have a stalker now!

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk
:)
Well, I know this is ridiculous, but I had another nightmare about zombies last night. So, I guess I can't use my little cute zombie-walking smileys anymore. :(

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's all those scary zombie movies I've seen. And watching The Walking Dead. I'm going to start back to watching home improvement shows again. lol

Beware the serial killers using a nail guns & table saws. Suppose that is better than accidental anal sex with dolphins. At the very least you might wind up ground chuck, get tossed out as zombie bait.

I'll go to my room. Oh wait, ...

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry choppy. But, also glad you went through all those tests and got this done. Think what could have happened if you hadn't hurt that shoulder. :(
True dat. Just seen the doc and I went from never having to take mess but occasionally to having to take a shit load daily now. Tis true, getting old sucks :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now I gotta go stalk you to see what you are talking about. hehehehehe
I cross posted something about a sale because I couldn't remember who specifically it was that likes this particular juice. Posted it in exactly three threads because I know whoever it was was in one of those three threads.

He chastised me in the Tootle Puffer thread for "spamming all over the place" and lectured me on searching:blah:...so I edited out all the posts, and for the edit reason put "Deleted due to idiocy":D
Not sure he's bright enough to notice, or realize I mean him, but if he does, I'll probably be getting a vacation.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Beware the serial killers using a nail guns & table saws.
You're not making this any better.........................hehehehehe
I RARELY have nightmares. But 2 zombie dreams within 2 weeks? EEEEEEKS. This time I was in an office building with 2 other "living" people. But the other people were so stupid and doing dumb things that they both got bit and then later were coming after ME. I woke up when one grabbed my leg!!!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I cross posted something about a sale because I couldn't remember who specifically it was that likes this particular juice. Posted it in exactly three threads because I know whoever it was was in one of those three threads.

He chastised me in the Tootle Puffer thread for "spamming all over the place" and lectured me on searching:blah:...so I edited out all the posts, and for the edit reason put "Deleted due to idiocy":D
Not sure he's bright enough to notice, or realize I mean him, but if he does, I'll probably be getting a vacation.
I saw his stupid *spam* remark and assumed it was about you. hehehehe. LOVE your edit reason!!!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, so, I was PURPOSELY late to work this morning because we have a skeleton crew on Fridays and I'm always here before everyone else and have to unlock the gate and disable the alarm systems. Guess what. Yup, you guessed it. I was STILL here first!!!! Then, I get to my desk and see someone has dissected a dolphin toy(yes, I said dolphin) and put it on a sumo wrestler's body pointing towards my keyboard. LMAO. LOVE the crazy people I work with!!!
upload_2016-7-29_8-39-35.png

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I RARELY have nightmares. But 2 zombie dreams within 2 weeks? EEEEEEKS. This time I was in an office building with 2 other "living" people. But the other people were so stupid and doing dumb things that they both got bit and then later were coming after ME. I woke up when one grabbed my leg!!!!
That does it, I'm going zombie hunting, no zombie is gonna mess with my Atcha that way and live, err, ummm, die, err ummm, whatever the right word is. Zombies here I come to kick your ass!:kickbutt:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Nightmares can bother me sometimes. The ones involving Pee Wee Herman are rough. Not exactly sure why he frightens me in nightmares, he does though. Come to think of it, Mr. Bean as well.

* gives @kad2371 a rucksack full of deliciously nasty trickery for use against zombies, high tensile steel line, C4, blasting caps, sawed off quad barrel 12 ga shotgun with a full brick of ammo, folding camp spade, kerosene gel, a four pound wet sturgeon, a billy club made of titanium, a brick of mini-flares, half a dozen bouncing betties, 3 frag grenades *

No, don't ask. * looks off in the distance and whistles innocently * No clue where I found the sturgeon, and if it's endangered I didn't know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors