VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I do the same. Then they want focaccia every day until it's all gone:crazy:

Do you cook it on the BBQ?

I've found it works great with a pizza stone and allowed to heat to around 600F

We did it in the smoker all summer long one year - delicious.

I had my husband buy my favorite pizza stuff today - will do a big dough raising this weekend, lol.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
just ignore it.. I find a certain humor that it doesn't have friends so it's miserable and probably wants to know why. So it's left with no other choice than to troll and disrupt people over a cheap electronic device that looks like it belonged to Liberace.
I guess this is whah happens when prorape is averaging 3-4 posts a day on their subforum.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

I fucking LOVE those guys; that James Roday is one of the funniest humans I've ever seen!!! Really hated when the show went off!!!

Andria

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We did it in the smoker all summer long one year - delicious.

I had my husband buy my favorite pizza stuff today - will do a big dough raising this weekend, lol.
Nice! I got rained out so ended up making Shepards Pie.

I have my own way though. I do the mashed potatoes like a loaded potato then put a thin layer of asiago on top to crisp it up.

Also very yummy:)

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I'd be pissed too. Food is expensive as shit anymore
Don't mind the money too much it's a certain mother who sends her kid down here to play then takes off to gawd knows where and I end up having to care take her kid. I love the kid, but the mother is a piece of work!

And of course more kids show up and none of them have eaten...when do parents feed their kids ffs??

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't mind the money too much it's a certain mother who sends her kid down here to play then takes off to gawd knows where and I end up having to care take her kid. I love the kid, but the mother is a piece of work!

And of course more kids show up and none of them have eaten...when do parents feed their kids ffs??
I can't say much I've got my kitchen torn apart at the moment so fed my kids lunchables for dinner. But yeah I don't understand people

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

sometimes I think its better that they have someone else feed them. Maybe then the kids can eat something that doesn't come out of a box with a toy.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, that shit would never have flown at my house. If the kid didn't have the sense to leave when I announced dinner, then I would simply tell him that he had to go home while we ate -- we had just one child, because we couldn't afford more.

Andria

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sometimes I think its better that they have someone else feed them. Maybe then the kids can eat something that doesn't come out of a box with a toy.
LOL!

I think I'm just feeling very frustrated with this one mother.

Her kid was here last night, as usual, and I sent her home at about 5:30 for her to eat. Another mother from up the street called me half an hour later and asked if I fed S. I said no. She said her mother had sent her there to play....with no supper and told the other mother that I had fed her.

The kid was starving....some people shouldn't have kids:mad:

Problem is my wife doesn't want me to confront this idiot and ruin the friendship between our daughters.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL!

Her kid was here last night, as usual, and I sent her home at about 5:30 for her to eat. Another mother from up the street called me half an hour later and asked if I fed S. I said no. She said her mother had sent her there to play....with no supper and told the other mother that I had fed her.

Problem is my wife doesn't want me to confront this idiot and ruin the friendship between our daughters.

So, don't confront the idiot, because confronting idiots is useless. Call social services and tell them she's not feeding her child. They'll follow up.

Andria

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, that shit would never have flown at my house. If the kid didn't have the sense to leave when I announced dinner, then I would simply tell him that he had to go home while we ate -- we had just one child, because we couldn't afford more.

Andria
It typically doesn't go over at all. It's becoming a regular thing with a particular kid and our house is the place all my daughters friends come to. I don't mind that at all.

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria

That's what my folks did but, there were 5 of us kids, Mom and Dad and Grandmom.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's what my folks did but, there were 5 of us kids, Mom and Dad and Grandmom.

At one point, I remember my husband and I having a conversation to the effect that if we had another child, we could actually get food stamps and suchlike. However, we thought that was a pretty crappy reason to bring another person into the world, and were responsible enough to continue contraception. Now I kinda wish we'd gone ahead with it. As an only child myself, I'm seeing the drawbacks of what happens when the parents get old and need help... and I sure wish I had some sibs to help me with them. Our son may eventually feel the same, about us.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It typically doesn't go over at all. It's becoming a regular thing with a particular kid and our house is the place all my daughters friends come to. I don't mind that at all.

Our house was like that too... but I didn't FEED them! :D I just practiced benign neglect with big ears... and didn't have a hissyfit if I heard a "damn", just hollered "LANGUAGE!" :D

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL!

any female can have them, it takes a mother to raise them

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Our house was like that too... but I didn't FEED them! :D I just practiced benign neglect with big ears... and didn't have a hissyfit if I heard a "damn", just hollered "LANGUAGE!" :D

Andria
This is a legacy my wife left me with when she took a job in the city.

I just called the other mother who ends up with this kid as often as I do and asked her if she'd be willing to sit with this woman and "have a little talk". We going over tomorrow after I drop my kid and this other kid off at school...yes, I even transport the kid daily.

What gets me is this mother has never even attempted to reciprocate our generosity to her child by having my kid go there.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I just called the other mother who ends up with this kid as often as I do and asked her if she'd be willing to sit with this woman and "have a little talk". We going over tomorrow after I drop my kid and this other kid off at school...yes, I even transport the kid daily.

What gets me is this mother has never even attempted to reciprocate our generosity to her child by having my kid go there.

You probably wouldn't want your kids over there anyway... but I get your point.

We half way raised a few kids that weren't ours (we couldn't afford it either) and now that they are adults, the dividends have been very large to us.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh boy, I can already tell you how THIS story ends. You and the other mother go and realize what a complete and total train wreck this woman is, and that her child is even more of a victim of the mothers dysfunction than both of you COMBINED, and you both end up taking on even more of the responsibility for this poor kid. I'll wait to find out if I'm wrong. You seem like WAY too nice of a guy, and I've seen the root of the symptoms you're describing, to expect anything different. Wish I had a better prognosis for you.

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:finger:..........Bwhahahaha!

I know. I just find it hard to tell YOU to GFY. Some people its easier, like, Hank or MikeCunti or Roxy. HA!

Now go get you're shine box! :blowkiss:
I dont Shine shoes anymore....

You been away a long time i dont know if you heard.......

YOU MOTHERFUCKING MUTT YOU YOU!!

Haha Greatest seen ever!!

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Anyone see the movie Dirty Grandpa? It's pretty fucking hilarious to hear Robert De Niro say a bunch of foul shit, but now they're smoking hard drugs out of mech mods...
Yup, the other day!! I had a blurry copy, I thought it was like an Ego ONE or one of those other Ego Subohm Kits...

"Those pushups are fueled by the Devils candy!!" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors