JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's fantastico - global warming must be good for biz :giggle:

I just have tons and tons of shit to do if I'm ever gonna head south and got waaaayyyy behind with all our recent woes and what have you :bomb:

So, less GFMyself and a lot more get off the stick if you know what I mean

Plus I fucked off way too much last summer - but it felt good and I have no regrets :D

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's fantastico - global warming must be good for biz :giggle:

I just have tons and tons of shit to do if I'm ever gonna head south and got waaaayyyy behind with all our recent woes and what have you :bomb:

So, less GFMyself and a lot more get off the stick if you know what I mean

Plus I fucked off way too much last summer - but it felt good and I have no regrets :D

GOOD for you! Last summer was my first of procrastination. used to work my azz off in hopes of getting to free time. well, things that need getting done NEVER stop. Glad I did it, too. :)

Morning fugee's :D

Morning, Doc!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
140b570b840d03fcf066e960454dc195.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Must be raising hell with the asthma?

Hope rain puts the fires out soon, Andria.

Me too, but I dunno, the drought is awful; looks like no chance of rain till maybe Friday, and that's just 10%; Saturday says 50%, so maybe we'll get some then. When I pull up the weather.com app on my phone lately, the weather report says "Smoke." :facepalm:

I guess it must be what's been bothering me lately; it's almost like when I first quit smoking, coughing up shit that's nearly solid. Even though I barely go outside. Got to, today; payday, so banking and grocerying. *sigh*

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I survived my trip to the bank, but gosh, my eyes were burning. Didn't feel much trouble with my breathing though, so I'm thankful. But damn that must be a hallacious fire; it's way up at the northern edge of GA, 100 miles or more from the ATL area, and when you walk outside, you smell the smoke immediately, and the air is very hazy. When they catch whoever set the forest on fire, I hope they set HIM on fire. Then put him out with a fork, to refer back to one of yesterday's posts. :D

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I survived my trip to the bank, but gosh, my eyes were burning. Didn't feel much trouble with my breathing though, so I'm thankful. But damn that must be a hallacious fire; it's way up at the northern edge of GA, 100 miles or more from the ATL area, and when you walk outside, you smell the smoke immediately, and the air is very hazy. When they catch whoever set the forest on fire, I hope they set HIM on fire. Then put him out with a fork, to refer back to one of yesterday's posts. :D

Andria
Dang Andria, that's scary. :eek:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dang Andria, that's scary. :eek:

IKR? and I live in a wood house! But nothing around here is burning, thank GOD, it's just such a huge blaze way up in the nat'l forest, the smoke is affecting the air for probably 200 miles all around it. I fucking hate these el nino years! Everytime we get one, GA dries up like a slug on the porch!

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really, and what the hell is the matter with all these middle-age women trying to have babies?
Two woemn at my work had their kids at almost 40. I couldn't imagine raising kids at that age. But, my mom did a GREAT job at keeping up with us when we were young. She had me at 36 and would ride her bike around the block with us. But I couldn't imagine having a kid in high school at 56!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Two woemn at my work had their kids at almost 40. I couldn't imagine raising kids at that age. But, my mom did a GREAT job at keeping up with us when we were young. She had me at 36 and would ride her bike around the block with us. But I couldn't imagine having a kid in high school at 56!

I secretly wish I was a grandma though. That would rock - but at the ages of 29 and 30 my girls have shown absolutely zero interest in reproducing.

But on the bright side, every year older I get without being responsible for kids, the more immature I get. It's kinda fun :giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I secretly wish I was a grandma though. That would rock - but at the ages of 29 and 30 my girls have shown absolutely zero interest in reproducing.

But on the bright side, every year older I get without being responsible for kids, the more immature I get. It's kinda fun :giggle:
AND...when your living at Hawaii, it won't cost an arm and a leg to fly the lil critters to visit you......:p

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fair to middling - and yourself?

Survived Halloween's lawn invasion I see
Yes barely and the little rats held on to their candy too tight and did not drop any when running away screaming.

I be doing pretty well. Things are lots quieter. got a judge to sign an order placing bat shit crazy SIL in a mental hospital for 60 days.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yes barely and the little rats held on to their candy too tight and did not drop any when running away screaming.

I be doing pretty well. Things are lots quieter. got a judge to sign an order placing bat shit crazy SIL in a mental hospital for 60 days.

Poor little fuckers - I can see the bitter disappointment after going through all that only to discover the Halloween loot was in reality just a bunch of stuck-together peeps you pilfered months ago from the grandkids Easter baskets :facepalm:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on getting the SIL into the hands of the authorities - that's gotta be a load off
And she is better off too.

Yep no more getting woke up at 8am with the SIL wanting to know if George Clooney sold shoes in Lexington....
Or having neighbors come by and complain about her. I just tell them to call the cops on her.

She was putting underwear in people mailboxes....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
And she is better off too.

Yep no more getting woke up at 8am with the SIL wanting to know if George Clooney sold shoes in Lexington....
Or having neighbors come by and complain about her. I just tell them to call the cops on her.

She was putting underwear in people mailboxes....

I shouldn't talk too much shit - Alzheimers runs really strong in my family and I'll probably have my turn before it's all said and done :confused:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really, and what the hell is the matter with all these middle-age women trying to have babies?

You'd think they never heard of Down's Syndrome. Given the extreme likelihood of having a Down's Syndrome child after age 35... is that really a nice thing to do, for the child OR society, to have a child you will die and leave behind, who is incapable of caring for him- or herself? I suppose it's all the leftovers of the "Me Generation" -- thinking only of themselves, and hang everyone else.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had my youngest at 40. He was born in February and I turned 41 in October...just sayin' :p

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had my youngest at 40. He was born in February and I turned 41 in October...just sayin' :p

It's one thing if, in the process of having multiple children, the last one ends up born after one is 35-40... It's quite something else if one doesn't even START procreating till one is 35-40.

When my son graduated high school and I was facing the prospect of an empty nest, I was 45, and I admit, I actually did consider maybe having another child. But then I thought back to that graph I saw when I was pregnant the first time, at age 26, of how steeply the likelihood rises after the age of 35, of having a Down's Syndrome child... and I gave up my fantasties of further procreation.

I've read some books about midwifery, just because it interests me. Do you know what they call a woman having a child after the age of 35? "Elderly gravida." My mom was my grandmother's last child, and was born when my grandmother was 37... and she always seemed so ooooooold.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening fugee's and GFY!

Hope everyone had as great of a day as I did. Ex came by yesterday and we tied into it. Today she came by with my dog and said here ya go, he is yours! WOOOOT, got my pittie baby back :D

Yesterday told her I wanted her cell phone off my bill and once the insurance lapse she is on her own and also reminded her that Rascal my pit bull had his yearly check up next month and she better have $250 ready for the vet visit. Guess she decided she cant afford to keep him with all these extra bills that I am not going to pay for her :D

I love a happy ending :teehee:

VU Sponsors