Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow...sounds like your room is coming along nicely....!

Yeah, pretty much. I'm hoping there's enough wiggle room in the budget this payday so I can go on and get those drapes and curtain rod, I know he desperately wants that enormous entertainment center OUT of the garage. After that, there's still a few things to buy, but it won't be all in a rush; we can wait till the budget isn't a problem to get the 4 new pillows and the runner-rug. Once we can get all the furniture moved back into the room, then we can work on the sanding/painting on the room's door and the wood door-facing.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have ANY idea how you do it Lynn, you are one strong willed person.....!
Not really. Bills have to be paid regardless of whether I want to work or not. Electricity, water and food are all must haves. And there's no one but me to pay them. My son has a job at Pizza Hut. He's still in training so not many hours yet.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not really. Bills have to be paid regardless of whether I want to work or not. Electricity, water and food are all must haves. And there's no one but me to pay them. My son has a job at Pizza Hut. He's still in training so not many hours yet.
Well you SURE are not the type of person to say screw it all, and line up for welfare, like most do these days....!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening fugees....I worked all weekend, hope someone besides Bob had a nice weekend NOT working.....:)
OHH I changed oil in 2 vehicles.
Replaced a dryer belt.
Cut up most of a large tree that fell down a few weeks ago.
Mowed grass, Well actually blew leaves ;)
Went shopping for window glass and lots of other stuff.
Kept running a cat off that was terrorizing my cats... Kept coming back. need CO2 and paintballs....
and was of course the Husband Mule as well.

Tomorrow I start replacing the blower motor and heater core in the Blazer.
And fitting in the replacement window glass.

Last edited:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you SURE are not the type of person to say screw it all, and line up for welfare, like most do these days....!
Nope! Ain't happening. After I was terminated from the company from hell, before this one, I did apply and received food stamps. After all, I had to eat and felt like I had paid enough state taxes over the years to warrant getting them but I was looking for work at the same time. I got food stamps from May until June when I called them to tell them that I was employed and could buy my own food.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wasup fugee's and GFY

Had a so so productive weekend, got a few things knocked out but for the most part a whole lot of fuckin off on my end. Gotta enjoy it as long as ya can :) Started trying to walk again this weekend also. With all these problems with breathing since they put the stint in it made it kinda hard to do any daily walking but I am trying. Usually after 500 steps I am out of breath but am gonna start pushing it and see if I can get back to 10K steps a day. I just felt a lot better it seems when I was doing my daily walking. Kinda miss that.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
f42bed411f534b5dace9039f12b9dd0d.jpg
GM GFY

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn, that sucks, it was a funny joke but the picture is too small to read...
Attachment removed. I'll see if I can find a typed version instead, since I'm too lazy to type it myself.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here we go...

A woman takes a lover during the day, while her husband is at work.
One day, her 9-year-old son hides in the closet during one of her romps. Her husband comes home unexpectedly, so she hides the lover in the closet.

The little boy says, "It's dark in here."
The man whispers, "Yes, it is."
Boy - "I have a baseball."
Man - "That's nice."
Boy - "Want to buy it?"
Man - "No, thanks."
Boy - "My dad's outside."
Man - "OK, how much?"
Boy - "$250."

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mom's lover end up in the closet together.

Boy - "It's dark in here."
Man - "Yes, it is."
Boy - "I have a baseball glove."
Man - Remembering last time, asks, "How much?"
Boy - "$750."
Man - "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your ball and glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball."

The boy says, "I can't. I sold them."

The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"

The son says "$1,000."

The father says, "It's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That's way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, "It's dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that crap again!"

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nope! Ain't happening. After I was terminated from the company from hell, before this one, I did apply and received food stamps. After all, I had to eat and felt like I had paid enough state taxes over the years to warrant getting them but I was looking for work at the same time. I got food stamps from May until June when I called them to tell them that I was employed and could buy my own food.
I totally agree! and would have NO problem applying for food stamps if something happened to me. I pay almost $700 a month in Federal Income Tax right now.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here we go...

One day, her 9-year-old son hides in the closet during one of her romps. Her husband comes home unexpectedly, so she hides the lover in the closet.

Man - "That's nice."
Boy - "Want to buy it?"
Man - "No, thanks."
Man - "OK, how much?"
Boy - "$250."

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mom's lover end up in the closet together.

Man - "Yes, it is."
Boy - "$750."
Man - "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your ball and glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball."

The son says "$1,000."

The father says, "It's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That's way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.

No way!!! lol

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here we go...

Man - "That's nice."
Boy - "Want to buy it?"
Man - "No, thanks."
Man - "OK, how much?"
Boy - "$250."

Man - "Yes, it is."
Boy - "$750."
Man - "Fine."

The son says "$1,000."

You sure she wasn't just CONFESSING down there?! To whit:

Two Irishmen are sitting at a tavern having a beer and watching the brothel across the street.

They saw a Baptist minister walk into the brothel, and one of them says, "Oh, it's a shame to see a man of the church going in there."

Then they watch a rabbi enter the brothel, and the other Irishman says, "Oh, it's a shame to see that the Jews are falling victim to sins of the flesh."

Then they watch a Catholic priest enter the brothel, and one of the Irishmen says, "What a terrible thing. It appears one of the girls must be quite sick."

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope that Ms. Juicy turns up soon. Forkin OFF is what she is doing.Off making the Money.

It's happening again. Out of town on a 2 day job in MN, and the 911 comes in. Looks like I will soon be in the great state of Missouri awhile. And adding more work clothes to my wardrobe. I have this love/hate of 911's...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope that Ms. Juicy turns up soon. Forkin OFF is what she is doing.Off making the Money.

It's happening again. Out of town on a 2 day job in MN, and the 911 comes in. Looks like I will soon be in the great state of Missouri awhile. And adding more work clothes to my wardrobe. I have this love/hate of 911's...
Might be a lil warmer in MO.....:vino:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was 57 degrees this morning in death valley (aka Scottsdale), I almost dropped to my knees...COULDN'T believe it.....DAMN it's been a LONG SUMMER..!!!

Then it was 86 degree this afternoon.....WTF?......:cry:

Really? You know many of us will soon be freezing. What is Temp Nirvana? 86/57 sounds REAL good...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Goodnight, SuperMoon.

Didn't get to see it at all. Fucking wildfires in GA thx to this GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING DROUGHT... and don't forget the GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING ARSONIST who set the Chattahoochee Nat'l Forest on fire, may he roast in eternal hellfire and I hope the devil has a weinie roast on his ass. The whole sky is nothing but haze and smoke. :headbang:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really? You know many of us will soon be freezing. What is Temp Nirvana? 86/57 sounds REAL good...

Totally agree with that!!!! It's having a hard time reaching 70 here lately, and nights around 40, which in GA is considered DAMN COLD. I'm in sweatpants and sweaters for the season, and put the big fluffy comforter on the bed last night. :giggle:

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didn't get to see it at all. Fucking wildfires in GA thx to this GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING DROUGHT... and don't forget the GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING ARSONIST who set the Chattahoochee Nat'l Forest on fire, may he roast in eternal hellfire and I hope the devil has a weinie roast on his ass. The whole sky is nothing but haze and smoke. :headbang:

Andria
Must be raising hell with the asthma?

Hope rain puts the fires out soon, Andria.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I'm forked out. How's about some spooning?

Unknown.jpeg

VU Sponsors