Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2d835be224653a78dca9454533e870e4.jpg

You're welcome.
hahahaha....that is one TOUGH chair.....:devil:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
(What I really love is putting a Hostess cupcake on a big plate, and then getting a can of ReddiWip after it... just cover it up. Because anything good with whipped cream, is better with MORE whipped cream.)

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Lady, how's thangs today?
Thangs ain't so good today. I have an abcessed tooth that hurts like hell. Spent 4 hours in the walkin dental clinic with it numbed up in case the dentist got a few minutes to yank it out but she didn't so I had to come home with antibiotics. I can't get it out until Dec 7 unless I want to shell out $200+ that I don't have.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thangs ain't so good today. I have an abcessed tooth that hurts like hell. Spent 4 hours in the walkin dental clinic with it numbed up in case the dentist got a few minutes to yank it out but she didn't so I had to come home with antibiotics. I can't get it out until Dec 7 unless I want to shell out $200+ that I don't have.

That's messed up - as much as you work especially :(

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope the antibiotics take the pain away, Lynn....it should, but takes a couple days.....:(

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Hope the antibiotics take the pain away, Lynn....it should, but takes a couple days.....

No doubt - hope they gave you some decent drugs to help with the pain.

That shit blows

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They gave me nothing for the pain. They told me I could take upwards to 800mg of ibuprofen 3 times a day. Ibuprofen does nothing for the pain. I haven't slept over an hour since I got up day before yesterday at 8:30. I haven't eaten all day either. I need to quit whining now. :giggle:

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are a trooper, that's for sure
Thanks! I don't feel too much like a trooper right now though. I got tickled at the dentist though. She suggested a root canal. I asked her if she was going to pay for it. She said well, no and I said there's your answer on the root canal then. I said besides, I want them all pulled and a full set of false ones put in. She suggested a new patient exam to go over the options. There are no options...I want a full set of false ones.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! I don't feel too much like a trooper right now though. I got tickled at the dentist though. She suggested a root canal. I asked her if she was going to pay for it. She said well, no and I said there's your answer on the root canal then. I said besides, I want them all pulled and a full set of false ones put in. She suggested a new patient exam to go over the options. There are no options...I want a full set of false ones.

You might want to re-look at the root canal route - they are faster and cheaper than they used to be

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might want to re-look at the root canal route - they are faster and cheaper than they used to be
I really think this tooth is too far gone for a root canal though. And even if they are cheaper, it's still more than I have. My insurance doesn't take effect for 30 days so that will be Dec 15. And you have to have it for a year until you can use it for major work.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No. Where do you find clove oil? I've been using benzocaine and it helps a little. The 1 hour of sleep I got today was after the dentist deadened it in hopes of having time to pull it.

Any pharmacy should have it.

Comes in tiny little bottles, so you might have to ask them for it. It is cheap and is a tried and true remedy

VU Sponsors