Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes! It is. It could work!

Not really. This woman isn't sane enough to grasp that they don't want her at their home at any other time -- having her for a meal would just give her carte blanche to come over whenever she feels like it, which is what they're trying to avoid.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh no we did give her nice plates and such of home cooked food but fund she was throwing them out because we had poisoned them.

Maybe give her an LG Plastic Fantastic?

This is another part of the "she's too insane" philosophy; there's no way to be rational with these people, it's like trying to be logical or rational with a 18 month old infant: just not possible, that aspect of human normalcy is completely missing. The 18-month-old babies will grow, and mostly become capable of logic and reason, but insanity usually just gets worse.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When the hospital called and said they were sending her home. They said she was behaving well and promised to take her meds after she got home. They bragged on how smart she was. I replied 'smart enough to fool you'. After reminding them she had pulled the same trick twice before just this year.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
When the hospital called and said they were sending her home. They said she was behaving well and promised to take her meds after she got home. They bragged on how smart she was. I replied 'smart enough to fool you'. After reminding them she had pulled the same trick twice before just this year.

I don't envy your position right now - there are generally no winners in situations like this :(

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been behaving until recently - didn't even know Kanger was putting out a regulated version :facepalm:

Should be a decent mod at least
Looks ok. Could not find any real reviews on it.
But Kanger has been good to me. Been using the same Kbox mini 50w for over a year now and still does not miss a beat. At least 1 battery per day thru it. It is my sitting or lying in bed reading mod. Drippers well drip on ya when you lay them on their sides.
Still using the same tank on it as well most of the time and no complaints there either.
Decent tanks with the RBA built up right. Only had 2 leak instances. 1 was my messed up wicking and the other one was when I lost the gasket off the RBA deck while cleaning. Have 50 of those now :)
I have about 10 of them and enough spare parts too to last me 20 years I guess.

I do like my Serpents in my Kato's though.
Found a cell phone holder with belt clip that works perfect with the Coppervapes and Katos.
Just cut off the flap and it is handier than sliced bread.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah but you can't get em.
And too tight for me as well I am a lung hitter.
Like a slightly restricted lung hit.

If you weren't the Frugal Vapist, I might suggest the Achilles II; you could open that one up to get a restricted lung hit... but it's $98, so that's probably about twice what you'd wanna spend. :D

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you weren't the Frugal Vapist, I might suggest the Achilles II; you could open that one up to get a restricted lung hit... but it's $98, so that's probably about twice what you'd wanna spend. :D

Andria
Heck yeah!
For $100 I expect no less than 5 attys/tanks.
More like 8 - 10 by buying decent clones.

Remember I have 6 grandchildren and 1.5 Great Grand Children.
And the Wife unit spoils them.

Plus I have set my limit at 22 mm attys which limits the selection a bit too.
If I like the Dripbox 2 I will likely get another one.
And probably another 22 mm Tsunami clone.I have 2 squonk pins on the way for them.

But I am pretty much done on buying hardware anyway.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah that age old question in the south.
Do you divorce or disown your sister?

Reminds me of a guy I use to work with that was from Alabama. I asked him once why incest was so prevalent in Alabama. Without missing a beat he told me it was far easier to go down the hall to get some than it was to go down the road for some. Guy cracked me up. :giggle:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reminds me of a guy I use to work with that was from Alabama. I asked him once why incest was so prevalent in Alabama. Without missing a beat he told me it was far easier to go down the hall to get some than it was to go down the road for some. Guy cracked me up. :giggle:

They have hallways in tarpaper shacks???

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugees....hope everyone had a great day....I see Lynn and Bob didn't. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some sunshine.

Was beautiful here today, about 75 for a HIGH, my brother and I took the scooters for a ride halfway to Flagstaff, then it began getting quite chilly.....made a U-ie back to death valley.

It was quite chilly here this morning, in the upper 50's, coldest it's been since.......damn...I can't remember....a LONG time ago.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet your tired Lynn, no sleep, work ass off = Ass-whooped.
Pretty much! I slept decently last night until around 4 or so. I must have tapped the tooth in my sleep so it screamed at me. It took about 45 minutes to calm it down, then I woke up around 8:15. Much better than the night before. And it's feeling a lot better tonight. The pain isn't completely gone but a lot more manageable than yesterday.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty much! I slept decently last night until around 4 or so. I must have tapped the tooth in my sleep so it screamed at me. It took about 45 minutes to calm it down, then I woke up around 8:15. Much better than the night before. And it's feeling a lot better tonight. The pain isn't completely gone but a lot more manageable than yesterday.
I bet the antibiotic is kickin-in....we can only hope, Lynn...!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet the antibiotic is kickin-in....we can only hope, Lynn...!
I think so too. I've also been using clove oil like Juice suggested last night. I had a heckuva time finding it here. I went to 3 pharmacies and the last one had some because they ordered it for some lady to use making pickles. She bought the big bottle so I got the little one.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think so too. I've also been using clove oil like Juice suggested last night. I had a heckuva time finding it here. I went to 3 pharmacies and the last one had some because they ordered it for some lady to use making pickles. She bought the big bottle so I got the little one.

Wow, I had no idea you'd have such a hard time finding it - I live out in the middle of bumfuck egypt and I know three places to get it right in town...

I use it to anesthetize fish when I need to take a fin scraping and what have you

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great Lynn. I had a similar problem a few years ago, they wouldn't pull a wisdom until the infection was gone. When the infection was gone there was no more pain....then he yanked it.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, I had no idea you'd have such a hard time finding it - I live out in the middle of bumfuck egypt and I know three places to get it right in town...

I use it to anesthetize fish when I need to take a fin scraping and what have you
This is a little Podunk southern town. The first place I went to had peppermint oil. I'm filing that away for the future to use in making soaps. :)

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great Lynn. I had a similar problem a few years ago, they wouldn't pull a wisdom until the infection was gone. When the infection was gone there was no more pain....then he yanked it.
And if I have 1 more person to tell me to not let no pain in the tooth to convince me to not getting it pulled, I'm going to scream!! Do I have stupid written across my forehead in neon green? Of course I'm having it pulled. Once an abcess starts, it never goes away. It may not hurt in the next couple of days but it will be back.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And if I have 1 more person to tell me to not let no pain in the tooth to convince me to not getting it pulled, I'm going to scream!! Do I have stupid written across my forehead in neon green? Of course I'm having it pulled. Once an abcess starts, it never goes away. It may not hurt in the next couple of days but it will be back.
The reason why the wont pull it immediately is because the infection can go to the brain or the heart and kill ya. Had a dog die from getting and abscessed tooth pulled like that.

VU Sponsors