Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy Moo....hope the jobs are going as planned, and perhaps you can make it home prior to the holiday. Good luck my friend...!

Top O The Weekend, Dale! Looks like the weather suits you, and that gives me GREAT JOY! Thank you for your wishes, they are coming true. My guys went in early and busted one out, then again after dinner and did a 2nd one. So that gained a day, and they have decided that their instruments indicate one of them is perfect as is, shaving another. So, extra's on the extras aside, it looks pretty good. Fate and I both thank you. :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Top O The Weekend, Dale! Looks like the weather suits you, and that gives me GREAT JOY! Thank you for your wishes, they are coming true. My guys went in early and busted one out, then again after dinner and did a 2nd one. So that gained a day, and they have decided that their instruments indicate one of them is perfect as is, shaving another. So, extra's on the extras aside, it looks pretty good. Fate and I both thank you. :)
Sounds like luck is in your cards....be safe.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, it IS Saturday night! Woot! Happy Saturday, Fugees and GFY!

We don't go in tomorrow until 9 or maybe 10 if we like, be there 3-6 hrs I think. One more shift just like it Monday, and I think Tuesday I will be in the freezing cold, snowbound, grey sky Winter State of Michigan. Lesigh. I DO miss the fam...

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
JEEBUS, DALE! I just looked at your forecast! Going under 70 for the HIGH! Get out the woolies! Is it a nice break from the heat, or do you find high 60's a little chill?

I'm just looking to add depth to the misery I will soon endure.. It's nice in MO, relatively.
I need a hat like Foxy, and whatever that animal is, that's on her head.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
JEEBUS, DALE! I just looked at your forecast! Going under 70 for the HIGH! Get out the woolies! Is it a nice break from the heat, or do you find high 60's a little chill?

I'm just looking to add depth to the misery I will soon endure.. It's nice in MO, relatively.
It was in the 80's today, I'd take 50-60 anyday....!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Pure red fox

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can't use a verb as a noun, Spaceman Spiff...

Also, Do you know what a Dutch Thesaurus likes for breakfast?
A Danish synonym. ba da chhhhhh

Why not? The weather channel got everyone started using the noun "impact" as a verb, thus ensuring that I would holler at the radio and TV for decades to come. :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Of course, after creating a synonym for thesaurus, I realized I had probably been watching a bit too much Steven Wright.

Andria

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
GM GFY
cf68e361e45b2d3aa7d9740f6a7f4c55.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Strangely enough, we actually once had a fully-ground-covering snow on Halloween. About '92-ish I think; maybe '93? We couldn't believe it -- even when it snows here in jan-Feb, it doesn't always cover the ground completely. But Halloween? Hell, some people go trick-or-treating in shorts! That was tuly a freakish winter -- we also had snow on xmas day, a really white christmas. :eek:

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just took the trash out, have a few drizzles in the air.....must be record rainfall this year, rained at least 10 times I can remember....:wait:

Gotta go get some mexican food :bomb: have a good evening folks.......:tldr:

VU Sponsors