Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Something else yall mike like. Labyrinth from Flavor art is like eating a funnel cake at the fair. Very good at %3. Also cocoon is like a caramel apple that is also very good. Also at %3

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is a little Podunk southern town. The first place I went to had peppermint oil. I'm filing that away for the future to use in making soaps. :)

That's also very good for all sorts of stomach distress, especially painful gas, and nausea, though for nausea, it's tough to beat ginger.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Perfect, have the dog and house, livin the life....!

The dog dilemma might not be over. I told the ex I had no problem with her taking the dog a couple days here and there because I know he loves her and she loves him. Damn bitch came by yesterday and said how bad she missed him and was going to take him for a few days. She had him for over 2 months, I had him for less than 48 hours and she has him again. Something stinks here. She is up to something, just not totally sure what yet.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's also very good for all sorts of stomach distress, especially painful gas, and nausea, though for nausea, it's tough to beat ginger.

Andria
I have candied ginger for that. Chew a couple of pieces and no more nausea. I get it from Whole Foods. Another thing I've been doing lately for the arthritis in my hands are turmeric shots. 1/2 cup lemon and lime juice, 8 oz coconut water, 2 tsp of turmeric and 2 tbs of raw organic honey. Mix it in a jar, store it in the fridge. 5 2oz shots daily. It's really helped a lot.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have candied ginger for that. Chew a couple of pieces and no more nausea. I get it from Whole Foods. Another thing I've been doing lately for the arthritis in my hands are turmeric shots. 1/2 cup lemon and lime juice, 8 oz coconut water, 2 tsp of turmeric and 2 tbs of raw organic honey. Mix it in a jar, store it in the fridge. 5 2oz shots daily. It's really helped a lot.
I love Ginger, wish I could find a simple ginger recipe for a vape. From what I'e read here, a good ginger concentrate is hard to find.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mornin', GFYs fuggers. And if this morning is any indication of how the next 8 days will be, with the ol man off all next week, I might be getting a divorce. I can't stand for him to get up before me and then greet me with HIS attitude problem before I've even had a chance to wake up and adjust MINE. :headbang:

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin', GFYs fuggers. And if this morning is any indication of how the next 8 days will be, with the ol man off all next week, I might be getting a divorce. I can't stand for him to get up before me and then greet me with HIS attitude problem before I've even had a chance to wake up and adjust MINE. :headbang:

Andria
That's the reason I always get up at least an hour before anyone else. I have to have that one cup of coffee in me before anyone speaks to me. Perhaps you need to inform the ol man of how it's gonna be while he's off.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's the reason I always get up at least an hour before anyone else. I have to have that one cup of coffee in me before anyone speaks to me. Perhaps you need to inform the ol man of how it's gonna be while he's off.

Sounds like a recipe for World War Terminus to me :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yeah he knows better, after 30 yrs of cohabitation, but sometimes I guess he forgets. Normally on the weekends he sleeps till I take him a cup of coffee, but he wanted to go to the post office this morning. But this illustrates really well why I thought I'd made a dreadful mistake, since we got married during a Detroit "model change" period, in which he was off from work for 3 wks. We lived in a 2 room cabin at the time, and there was no way to get away from him, and that much inactivity does NOT make him a happy camper, nor a pleasant person to be around.

He took all of next week as a vacation since his birthday is Tuesday, and he'd be off Thurs and Fri anyway for T'giving -- a good time to take vacation days, since the holiday fucks up the OT anyway. And I'm not feeling well, not really sure why (and that fucks up my attitude royally anyway); it might be flu I guess, or maybe my gallbladder is having a hissyfit, or maybe my immune system is compromised due to the shock and grief of my mom's death. I'm going thru ginger capsules like fucking M&Ms. :facepalm:

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thou shalt not open thine mouth around Lucy in the morning's light till she speakith to thee first - neither words of scorn nor praise

Shuteth thine mouth or goeth thou to hell
I had the hardest time with my kids on this one. Many times, after they were older of course, they were told what part of don't speak to me yet are you not understanding?? :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is what caused the little exchange of "fuck you"'s and door slams:

smlr-IMG_0987-pan.jpg

See how my son's Ikea shelves are NOW all spaced nicely? (the entertainment center will go right in front of the windows). The design-idiot I'm married to had them all jammed up together on that one wall, which looked like TOTAL SHIT. I think it was when I told him his design sense was better suited to a trailer park that he got mad. :giggle: So despite not feeling well at all, I had to fix it the way it is now, which is a great deal more aesthetic.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This is what caused the little exchange of "fuck you"'s and door slams:

View attachment 67079

See how my son's Ikea shelves are NOW all spaced nicely? (the entertainment center will go right in front of the windows). The design-idiot I'm married to had them all jammed up together on that one wall, which looked like TOTAL SHIT. I think it was when I told him his design sense was better suited to a trailer park that he got mad. :giggle: So despite not feeling well at all, I had to fix it the way it is now, which is a great deal more aesthetic.

Andria

Well at least you got it the way you want it now, lol.

That would have caused serious grief that early in the morning at my house also

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well at least you got it the way you want it now, lol.

That would have caused serious grief that early in the morning at my house also

Heh... yeah, I got up earlier than usual, knowing we had stuff to do, and I went to bed early for me last night, not feeling well. I step foot out of my room, just woke up, and he says "go look", so I do, and it was a surprise, that he had moved all the shelves back in there, and then I see how awful they looked, all jammed up together. At first I tactfully said "I didn't really want them all jammed up like that," which made him mad enough to say "fuck you, do it yourself then," which is when I let fly with "I will, because I don't want my house to look like it belongs in a trailer park." Which was what brought on the slammed door when he left to go to the P.O. He had no idea how lucky that was for him to leave just then. :giggle: So after I got the damn shelves rearranged, THEN I could make my first cup of tea.

He's gone now, getting rid of a gas grill that the friend we gave it to was unable to transport himself, not having a truck or van. I told him I really wasn't up to being out and about all day, feeling the way I do, so thank goodness, he removed himself.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Temperature under 20 degrees, time to whip out Foxy

View attachment 67096

Looks warm! :)

I'm fasting for dinner tonight. This really seems like it might be the flu; just the general "I feel icky", a bit of nausea sometimes, and just walking around in the house makes me feel weak and breathless. My nose has been going haywire all week, and my chest a bit too, so that may be what it is. I guess my immune system is really flummoxed with everything that's been going on lately. :(

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Looks warm! :)

I'm fasting for dinner tonight. This really seems like it might be the flu; just the general "I feel icky", a bit of nausea sometimes, and just walking around in the house makes me feel weak and breathless. My nose has been going haywire all week, and my chest a bit too, so that may be what it is. I guess my immune system is really flummoxed with everything that's been going on lately. :(

Andria

I prescribe chicken soup and bed rest :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I fucking hate chicken soup, and I don't have a computer in my bedroom. :headbang: As long as I'm capable of getting up, I will. I'd had flu when I really couldn't do anything but lay there, and I'm not that sick. But as long as my stomach insists on making me nauseous after I eat anything, I WILL FUCKING STARVE IT. Make the motherfucker GRATEFUL if I give it something to eat, instead of it making me suffer.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I fucking hate chicken soup, and I don't have a computer in my bedroom. :headbang: As long as I'm capable of getting up, I will. I'd had flu when I really couldn't do anything but lay there, and I'm not that sick. But as long as my stomach insists on making me nauseous after I eat anything, I WILL FUCKING STARVE IT. Make the motherfucker GRATEFUL if I give it something to eat, instead of it making me suffer.

Andria

Cool - I don't do chicken soup either - but am always on the lookout for a good excuse to stay in bed:giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dunno; can you have flu and not have fever? I don't think I've had a fever at all, or at most, only a trifling one, less than 100 degrees. That's why I'm not sure exactly what's wrong, and it makes me suspect my gallbladder -- the nose and chest stuff might just be the change of season. Really I had suspected my gallbladder for several days, but today, the weak and breathless feeling just from walking around in the house made me give more consideration to the idea of flu -- that time when all I could do was lay there, just getting up to go to the bathroom felt like running a marathon.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening fugee's.

Picked up the turkey for yall :teehee:

bck_bottle.png

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I dunno; can you have flu and not have fever? I don't think I've had a fever at all, or at most, only a trifling one, less than 100 degrees. That's why I'm not sure exactly what's wrong, and it makes me suspect my gallbladder -- the nose and chest stuff might just be the change of season. Really I had suspected my gallbladder for several days, but today, the weak and breathless feeling just from walking around in the house made me give more consideration to the idea of flu -- that time when all I could do was lay there, just getting up to go to the bathroom felt like running a marathon.

Andria

Hate hearing ya feel bad and hope ya feel better soon!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hate hearing ya feel bad and hope ya feel better soon!

Thx, me too. It pisses me off when my body turns traitor on me; *I* am supposed to be in charge of *it*, not vice versa. :cuss2:

I did manage to eat a small piece of whole wheat bread with melted cheddar on it, just to make my stomach feel not so empty, and no nausea. I'll probably try to turn in soon, since I got up about 10:30 this morning. Whatever is wrong, rest will surely help it.

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy Crap! You guys have been cussing up a storm? Longshoremans convention in town?!? Dafuq?!
We has RULZ!! like, 6 of em. Don't have em memorized. They're in the "Don't Kill" category of bad.
Sorry, carry on carrying on..

VU Sponsors